Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Nabd said:

There are many questions regarding this recent attack but the most important two are:

1. Why did Hamas choose to share the footage like this? They alienated everyone from western camp and they surely know the consequences.

2. Why didn't they plan for the Israeli response?

They planned for this attack for months at the very least if not even years. How come they immediately ran out of fuel and food? Wouldn't it be part of the plan to actually stockpile for like a month of being sieged?

- Hamas leadership wants to garner support by showing weakness in the Israeli state. Showing the arab world the killing of israelis achieves that goal in their eyes.

- Hamas was losing relevancy as Israel was improving relationships with arab states, threatening Hamas organizational structure in the long term

- Hamas hopes to provoke a holy war that involves other arab states

- Outside actors like Iran might simply seek to create tension between arab nations and Israel after relationships started improving, including between Saudi Arabia and Israel

- Hamas does not care about palestinian civilian death and suffering at all, they encourage civilian deaths so they garner more support among islamists.

- Palestinians and the gaza strip as a whole are used as pawns by Hamas leadership, using their frustration against Israel for their own goals. Remember, Ismail Haniyeh Emerges, supposed leader of the Hamas terrorists, lives in Qatar, seemingly in luxury. It could be that the entire attack was a ploy to garner financial support as well.

- Hamas hoped they would hold negotating power using hostages

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

Good example of when the left/Green goes too far:

The limits of Green become very obvious.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

This is just cruel and inhumane.

Israel has a right to protect itself but this is just collective punishment, plain and simple.

Edited by abundance

56 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Very disappointing to see this kind of stuff.

This entire event of the last week has been quite a revelation to me as to how biased people truly are. Does anyone on the far left and far right even care about the actual people in Palestine and Isreal? seems like the far left is just for Palestine because they hate the west. And the far right just hates Jews. Quite shocking how few people can have nuanced conversations about a situation where it's most clear that God is showing that good and evil are very relative things, because this situation is so complex and unique that morals can no longer stably rest on ideological side picking but on truth and truth alone.

However, it was quite shocking in my home country to see a lot of zionists in powerful positions immediately use their position to frame this conflict as not having to do anything with Palestine oppression. It has tingled some antisemitism in my ego to be honest, which I'm thankfully aware of now, and working to get that out of my system. My countries PM literally backed Israel full stop the day after the happening, when everybody knew that Israel's retaliation would be imminent and full force. 

It all makes sense of course, but now the biased workings of politics and ideologies are being shown in full daylight, when usually the games are more subtle. 

It is now very clear to me that this world needs a new religion that will unify all peoples and that only this can bring world peace. I don't mean a dogmatic religion but it's very clear that religion is the kernel of all people who subscribe to them. I mean come on, war with jews/muslims/christians over the "holy land" has literally been going on for over a 1000 years. And we're still fucking doing it in almost the same manner. This makes it clear that this is about a lot more than stolen land or terrorism. Why is nobody talking about this on TV in the west? because we are indoctrinated to not criticize each others religion because that is seen as a personal attack. But freedom of religion is actually a huge issue because if muslims can believe that Jews are evil disbelievers, why can't I believe that I am an aryan descendant of a Norse God that has mandate to kill the rest of the worlds population? 

Of course, I am not saying that freedom of religion is bad, not having it would be way worse, but there are some huge problems with it. Only a new world religion that integrates science will truly take the world to green. We won't be alive to see it though, but it'll definitely happen and be the shift to green.

@Bandman Virtue signal snakes everywhere.

when you got a friend hungry you feed him, you don't record yourself and explain how awesome you did him two big sandwichs.

that's not wisdom, I m such a bitch that I got no friends & I m not even good at sandwiches.

nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

10 minutes ago, AerisVahnEphelia said:

@Bandman Virtue signal snakes everywhere.

when you got a friend hungry you feed him, you don't record yourself and explain how awesome you did him two big sandwichs.

that's not wisdom, I m such a bitch that I got no friends & I m not even good at sandwiches.

Yeah. it's very hard to act unbiased in the real world though. I might be ranting about love and coming together here on this comfy spiritual forum but in the real world I'm a lot more devilish. I also do a lot of virtue signalling come to think of it. it's quite shocking how far gone we truly are in our web of bullshit. 

Do you really not have friends? I am blessed to have some real friends that I see as brothers so I don't really know how that's like. 

10 hours ago, nuwu said:

Pain and tears aside, how much conflicts should civilization tolerate for a comfortable global order? What is the optimal state of civilization, considering the limitation of bias structures and stage of growth?

The state when aliens start to attack Earth

that 2000 years ago, in Israel, in a society where thieves were crucified after being forced to carry their cross with whips while everyone laughed and insulted them, a religion arose that had as its premise: forgive those who offend you, love to your enemy. It is a miracle. Without this, we would never have moved forward as a society.

22 minutes ago, nuwu said:

@AerisVahnEphelia

@An young being Advanced non-human species certainly have cosmic mass-destruction weapons capable of annihilating humanity with no chance of riposting or semblance of war, without considering space-time morphing technologies. 

Then I hope it's just a cold war

6 hours ago, Nabd said:

It seems once you become a member god immediately punish you with debuff to IQ

? I think that's not the case, they give you a test and it has to be below 70 to be admitted.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, those first few people he mentioned who wrote those angry emails to them and cancelled their membership, must seriously be out of their minds and/or are dumb.

Edited by Hardkill

11 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Imagine that you are the leader of Israel. what would you do?

Leave Israel. Never make contact with a Muslim ever again.

On 10/12/2023 at 0:32 AM, Nabd said:

Finally someone gets it.

But the average salary in Syria is actually $15 a month. Over 95% of the population are in poverty and many people would lose some fingers in order to live in Gaza. Or maybe sell a kidney and move to the west bank.

Palestinians have it good compared to Syria, both in Gaza and in the west bank when you compare casualties and income even since the 1948. But the difference is the perpetrators in Palestine are Jews, while in Syria its Russia and Iran.

I didn't know that about Syria. 

4 hours ago, Bandman said:

Does anyone on the far left and far right even care about the actual people in Palestine and Isreal?

Doesnt seem like it.

Its wild seeing nazis,muslims and far leftists uniting and framing a terrorist attack as a revolution.

Its also wild seeing the lack of acknowledgement how fucked life has been in Palestine for a long while now.

Like wtf guys, you can acknowledge the facts: you can condemn the bad and horrible moves  on each side and still support the innocent civilians.

Edited by zurew

32 minutes ago, zurew said:

Like wtf guys, you can acknowledge the facts: you can condemn the bad and horrible moves  on each side and still support the innocent civilians.

One important reason I think for this behaviour is that many people don't read or see beyond the headlines or read in detail only what their favourite influencers say, who too read only the headlines.

So much stuff coming up with this attack and retaliation

buzz words like colonialism, genocide, holocaust, racism, islamophobe, anti semite, oppression etc etc

left turning on each other

france etc banning pro palestine protests

people taking sides

@PurpleTree That’s a good thing imo. The rot leaks out under pressure and the systems are purified. 

"The wise seek wisdom, a fool has found it."