Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Cornered were the Jews in Auschwitz, at the highest level, and I would say that they hated the Nazis 10 orders of magnitude less than the Palestinians hate them now 

Think of Maslows hierarchy of needs. You can allow a person access to all the basic survival needs, but that doesn't mean that the person is going to turn out healthy. Being cut off from higher levels of fulfillment can make a person bitter and resentful (especially if they're surrounded by other nations where the people do have access to these higher levels of fulfillment), and they don't even get some of the more basic needs met. These people are cut off from multiple dimensions of survival. Their reactions are a direct manifestation of that. This is what you get out of a human mind if you put it through these exact conditions.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

3 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Think of Maslows hierarchy of needs. You can allow a person access to all the basic survival needs, but that doesn't mean that the person is going to turn out healthy. Being cut off from higher levels of fulfillment can make a person bitter and resentful. They don't even get some of the more basic needs met. These people are cut off from multiple dimensions of survival. Their reactions are a direct manifestation of that. This is what you get out of a human mind if you put it through these exact conditions.

17 minutes ago, Nabd said:

They could communicate with the Jews, the Jews are open to it, but if periodically you kill them, stone, hate, it's more difficult 

Edited by Breakingthewall

21 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

They could communicate with the Jews, the Jews are open to it, but if periodically you kill them, it's more difficult 

That's true, but consider the asymmetry in power and development. I think it's fair to expect more maturity from Israel based on its developmental stage. If your kid is screaming and punching, you shouldn't drop yourself down to the same level. You should remain clear headed. The Palestinians communicated their feelings a lot of times, be it through words or actions. Palestinians throwing rocks at Israeli soldiers should be enough of a hint, that their current strategy hasn't been working. They didn't care until Israeli civilians started dying. Terrorism is a last resort form of communication. It's the kind of communication that screams "I'm desperate, I would even throw my life away, I don't give a shit anymore, I would do anything to create change".

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

I'm just waiting for the antichrist to come sort this out and bring a few years of peace to all.  Beam me up.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Irrelevant, as that is not the responsibility of Arabs.

It is from Netanjahu's perspective.

He claims that Haj Amin al-Husseini had a major impact on the Holocaust.

14 hours ago, StarStruck said:

It is interesting how Jews got persecuted and always lived in terror in their host countries, they leave their host countries only to recreate the situation in their home country called Israel. This exact same thing happens with people who lived in a dysfunctional household, leave that household only to recreate it later.

In psychology they call this repetition compulsion.

The attack on the psytrance festival hit me right in the heart. I am part of this community of peaceful, loving people. I can't stop crying, it's like my family has been slaughtered.

The only answer to such cruelty is to cultivate even more love within ourselves.

1 minute ago, Grateful Dead said:

The attack on the psytrance festival hit me right in the heart. I am part of this community of peaceful, loving people. I can't stop crying, it's like my family has been slaughtered.

The only answer to such cruelty is to cultivate even more love within ourselves.

❤️

Your pain is my pain. Your healing is my healing. Your love is my love.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

8 minutes ago, Grateful Dead said:

Probably some were high on psychedelics when it happened. It must be a mad trip lol. 

18 minutes ago, Porphyry Fedotov said:

Food for thought

That's what I meant by Zionists fueling terrorism.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

30 minutes ago, Wilhelm44 said:

@Leo Gura  What is the solution to a vicious strange loop like this ?

When all else fails, war solves all problems.

52 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

❤️

Your pain is my pain. Your healing is my healing. Your love is my love.

My sentiments too.  War is awful, and the casualties of war are grim.   Like I said, beam me up, this is not my true home.

This land is my land, this land is your land...if you go way baaaaak, who's land was it?

16 minutes ago, Sir Oberon said:

This land is my land, this land is your land...if you go way baaaaak, who's land was it?

All your base are belong to us.

Edited by Leo Gura

Surely a lot of injustice. It is normal, the Turks massacred the Armenians, the Iraqis massacred the Kurds, etc., but they can forget and live in peace at a given moment, since they do not hate them for being Jews