Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,522 posts in this topic

@Buck Edwards In israel they are an extremist minority.

In Gaza and among the palestinians this kind of values are very commom and (part of) the norm.

Edited by Nivsch

🇮🇱💛 Israel finished 5th at Eurovision and 2nd(!) in public vote with 'Hurricane' talks on oct7th. Israel's performance Here

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

16 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

The settlers are terrorists. 

There are terrorist there. But note that there are almost half a million you can categorize as settlers in the West Bank. Most of them are peaceful and are not like that at all. I think even suggesting that 5% of the settlers are like that would be an exaggeration. 

What the Israel government is doing is an ethnic cleansing and displacement of arab Palestinians from Gaza. That involves making this area as unbearable as possible, if it wasn't hard before, now get some bombs and mass killing of innocents. They don't want them there, they want them in Egypt or wherever, but they are Palestinians from Palestine, they are not Egyptians.

Hamas is the excuse Israel nurtured to be as it is, which Netanyahu generously funded during the 2000s and further, this is documented. The weapons Hamas has been using are NATO sourced, from the US. Some people are being so naive about this conflict, forget the colors. After Gaza, the West Bank would be next, very naive to think it's not a Zionist goal to purge that piece of land too. Actions speak louder than words. Israel governments have been showing what they are and where they are moving to for 70 years, believe them.

Both sides have to stop killing innocents. Israel can't bomb buildings and ambulances, they have to only target Hamas militants. Those can't target Israeli Jewish civilians either, but they are allowed to defend themselves against armed soldiers though, if they can.

If both sides have the right to have a state, then the two-state solution is the best. The approach of Israel is, why should we concede any land, we have an army, and Palestinians don't. This is the core of what's happening.

4 hours ago, Hatfort said:

What the Israel government is doing is an ethnic cleansing and displacement of arab Palestinians from Gaza. That involves making this area as unbearable as possible, if it wasn't hard before, now get some bombs and mass killing of innocents. They don't want them there, they want them in Egypt or wherever, but they are Palestinians from Palestine, they are not Egyptians.

Hamas is the excuse Israel nurtured to be as it is, which Netanyahu generously funded during the 2000s and further, this is documented. The weapons Hamas has been using are NATO sourced, from the US. Some people are being so naive about this conflict, forget the colors. After Gaza, the West Bank would be next, very naive to think it's not a Zionist goal to purge that piece of land too. Actions speak louder than words. Israel governments have been showing what they are and where they are moving to for 70 years, believe them.

Both sides have to stop killing innocents. Israel can't bomb buildings and ambulances, they have to only target Hamas militants. Those can't target Israeli Jewish civilians either, but they are allowed to defend themselves against armed soldiers though, if they can.

If both sides have the right to have a state, then the two-state solution is the best. The approach of Israel is, why should we concede any land, we have an army, and Palestinians don't. This is the core of what's happening.

They just simply will never win because Palestinians will never give up. They will just bomb Israel from Egypt in the year 2125 and again in 2150. Violence won't solve this only fairness will 

11 hours ago, DawnC said:

There are terrorist there. But note that there are almost half a million you can categorize as settlers in the West Bank. Most of them are peaceful and are not like that at all. I think even suggesting that 5% of the settlers are like that would be an exaggeration. 

So it’s like the Hamas terrorists in the Gaza Strip. Maybe they should blockade the settlements, turn off their water, electricity and food until they surrender to the IDF? The IDF will probably have to bomb them non stop too.

2 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

So it’s like the Hamas terrorists in the Gaza Strip. Maybe they should blockade the settlements, turn off their water, electricity and food until they surrender to the IDF? The IDF will probably have to bomb them non stop too.

Exactly

Also I wouldn't consider Hamas terrorists. Notice that Hamas doesn't hurt anyone outside of Israeli borders and only for resistance reasons. Not like they go to some Europe train station with bombs

12 hours ago, Lila9 said:

The IDF military is unique in its consciousness level. It's a unicorn in the middle east and perhaps in the entire world. 

Edit: oops I thought you meant to the spokesman I got confused because of the video under your massage. But any way I agree.

About the spokesman I saw a report on him about how he is connected to his brother who has special needs (I don't like this term becasue everyone has unique challenges just not as visible but anyway) and how he cares about him and helps him. The report is in hebrew, I try to find a translation but for now just take a picture to illustrate his very humane side.

דניאל הגרי.png

Edited by Nivsch

🇮🇱💛 Israel finished 5th at Eurovision and 2nd(!) in public vote with 'Hurricane' talks on oct7th. Israel's performance Here

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF.

Methinks this thread is running out of steam . People have made up their minds and are just posting memes and videos at this point.

2 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

Also I wouldn't consider Hamas terrorists. Notice that Hamas doesn't hurt anyone outside of Israeli borders and only for resistance reasons. Not like they go to some Europe train station with bombs

Hamas are terrorists by definition of the word. They unlawfully use violence on civilians for political aims. It is textbook terrorism.

2 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Edit: oops I thought you meant to the spokesman I got confused because of the video under your massage. But any way I agree.

About the spokesman I saw a report on him about how he is connected to his brother who has special needs (I don't like this term becasue everyone has unique challenges just not as visible but anyway) and how he cares about him and helps him. The report is in hebrew, I try to find a translation but for now just take a picture to illustrate his very humane side.

דניאל הגרי.png

From my pov, the Israeli army is pretty conscious for an army, not perfect (and it's understandable because what army is perfect?), but obviously way more conscious than any other army in the middle east.

And yes I didn't know about the spokesman, thank you for sharing, I'm not surprised by he attitude and the kindness to his brother, this is what I imagine him to be like.

I find it ridiculous how the world is so much focused on hating on IDF/Israel, without realizing how humane it in comparison to other armies. It's also ridiculous that it even being compared to Hamas.

I heard that many footages of bombed civilians from the civilian war in Syria are spread across the internet as "Palestinians bombed by Israel".

I find it sad how people who hate Israel and demonize it would find any excuse to hate it and justify the terror against it and if they not find something, they invent lies and false information.

Israel deserves to exist, there is no question. I wish all the haters would leave it in peace and would finally accept Israel's existence. This conflict is due to the Muslim world not being able to accept a Jewish country in 'their middle eastern territory'. It was one thing if Jews were randomly settling in Israel without any historical context but the reality is that the connection of the Jews people to Israel is ancient.

This is what I want to say to the world (replace 'britney' with 'Israel'😂):

💔🇮🇱

1 hour ago, Basman said:

Methinks this thread is running out of steam . People have made up their minds and are just posting memes and videos at this point.

Hamas are terrorists by definition of the word. They unlawfully use violence on civilians for political aims. It is textbook terrorism.

Excellent thread overall.  Survived a long time.  Hopefully the innocents will also.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Lila9 your comment supports war crimes, genocide, ethnic cleansing, crimes against humanity. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

2 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

@Lila9 your comment supports war crimes, genocide, ethnic cleansing, crimes against humanity. 

This is very far from being the case, there is no genocide or ethnical cleaning done by Israel. War crimes? Yes, there are no wars without war crimes. There are also war crimes done by Hamas, more severe ones. Are you going to ignore that?

What about the constant abuse Hamas do to Israel by suecidal bombers? Hamas who killed and tortured bodies of innocent Israeli people? What about the estimated 50% of Palestinians who support them and celebrated when they did the massacre? What about the Palestinian children who are being taught to hate Jews and to kill them instead of studying Math and English? What about Hamas who use Palestinians as human shields and throw gays from the rooftops, who's their wet dream is to ethnically cleanse Israel from Jews to build a Palestinian dictatorship instead?

💔🇮🇱

2 hours ago, Lila9 said:

Israeli soldiers help Gaza civilians to pass through the humanitarian passage way:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Czi99ULIoEE/?igshid=MnZ5dnJxNXFvcmFv

So some ignorant child celebrates Hamas in the street, in your opinion the child deserves to die? 

I don't know whose thought process is more dangerous, Hamas or yours! 

3 hours ago, Lila9 said:

This is very far from being the case, there is no genocide or ethnical cleaning done by Israel. War crimes? Yes, there are no wars without war crimes. There are also war crimes done by Hamas, more severe ones. Are you going to ignore that?

What about the constant abuse Hamas do to Israel by suecidal bombers? Hamas who killed and tortured bodies of innocent Israeli people? What about the estimated 50% of Palestinians who support them and celebrated when they did the massacre? What about the Palestinian children who are being taught to hate Jews and to kill them instead of studying Math and English? What about Hamas who use Palestinians as human shields and throw gays from the rooftops, who's their wet dream is to ethnically cleanse Israel from Jews to build a Palestinian dictatorship instead?

I never said anything about Hamas. The US supports Israel. We shouldn't be supporting a country that uses the support to bomb innocent people in Gaza. Sorry this is 2023, and we send Israel billions of dollars every year, they have one of the best and the most advanced military in the world, and the best they could do is blindly drop bombs in Gaza? Don't they have the technology to locate and precisely strike members of Hamas? That's like using a bird to send someone a message when you have the new iPhone in your pocket. 

So you have gangs and cartels in your town causing disruption. You mean to say the whole town should be destroyed including innocent children to destroy those gangs? What sort of logic is that? 

Hamas is a terrorist organization since a long time. They had too much time on their hands to destroy Hamas completely and they do have all the intelligence and funding they need. If the objective was to kill Hamas, a war wouldn't be necessary. They could have done that anyway. You don't need to bomb an entire country for Osama bin Laden. 

The logic you're presenting is simply ridiculous. And I'm no longer going to believe that this war is for Hamas. It's something else entirely with Hamas as a favorable excuse. This is clear as day given the humanitarian crisis in the region and the large scale displacement. 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.

3 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

The IDF allow it when it’s Israelies being terrorists. 

they are so conscious. Not. 😳😳😳

8 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

The IDF allow it when it’s Israelies being terrorists. 

Israel is getting ballsy and attacking other countries because they think their allies will support them. And the sad thing is that they are probably right about that. 

5 hours ago, Lila9 said:

+1

5 hours ago, Lila9 said:

Frustrated freedom fighthers ;)

1 hour ago, Buck Edwards said:

So some ignorant child celebrates Hamas in the street, in your opinion the child deserves to die? 

I want them to have a future but they won't have one if hamas stays in charge. tricky. So what do you suggest?

1 hour ago, Buck Edwards said:

They had too much time on their hands to destroy Hamas completely and they do have all the intelligence and funding they need

How can Israel destroy hamas without civilian casualties in your opinion?

Edited by Nivsch