BlackPhil

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. Not you.

221 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Who could answer that? 

There is no one who can set a standard for that, anyone can say they understand everything.

Edited by jayaskye

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Well, I am aware right now that "you" is a concept and that nobody is creating a goddamn thing. Does that answer the question? xD

Let me put it this way... I spend more and more time these days strolling around in wide-eyed amazement while grinning and giggling to myself like an absolute idiot. Not sure if that qualifies me for the pantheon of great enlightened masters, but you gotta start somewhere, right? :D:D:D

Btw, I love you man. No, really! You're an amazing character in this whole wonderfully crazy & absurd Divine Comedy, so keep on rocking, brother. ;)

What I am telling you is that for me it is necessary to understand the mechanisms of my relative mind to be able to get out of the limited states in which I have been for years, and truly open to the infinite in everyday experience. It will seem stupid to you, to talk about it with condescension, superiority, mockery, anything. but they are real mystical states, of total perfection, not conceptual nonsense. Its the infinity now, nothing can be more perfect. It is the reality of my life now and here I explain what the mental process is that leads to this for me, how to free yourself from the horrible limitation of the mind. It seems to you that I am deceived, I say stupid things, anything. It seems to me that you place yourself on a plane of condescending superiority so as not to face the fact of being stuck. But if you say that you are in a state of flow, who knows

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Its the infinity now, nothing can be more perfect.

Yes!! This is what I have been saying the whole time!

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

and here I explain what the mental process is that leads to this for me, how to free yourself from the horrible limitation of the mind.

Hey, if it works for you it works for you. Great! So where is the problem? Why do you mind some loudmouth schmuck on the internet who is poking fun? It's all infinite perfection, right?

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It seems to me that you place yourself on a plane of condescending superiority so as not to face the fact of being stuck.

That's cool, I can live with that. ;)

I know what I know... as do you.

Why so serious?

@Breakingthewall

PS -- Heh... I just stumbled across a great nugget of wisdom written by a very smart fellow on another thread that seems applicable to our own discussion here:

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

He is the perfect mirror in which to contrast your vision. Is it strong enough, is it the truth that pushes it, or is it fragile because it is false? If it's truth in what you are communicating, being contrasted strengthens you.

Wise words indeed. B|

Why so serious?

@Breakingthewall

Hey brother, hope you slept well!

You know what, we had so much roaring fun yesterday that we completely forgot to address your excellent point about good old Genghis. Let's get back to it shall we?

20 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Genghis Kahn was doing great. He was always on the crest of the wave, and if you looked at him wrong he would massacre an entire city including dogs, without leaving anyone alive. Before he raped all the women, of course

Right. So what exactly did Genghis Kahn have to gain from pillaging, murdering and raping?

Why so serious?

17 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

that's the reality. If you remove the structures that limit you, reality feels like pure joy flowing. Now you will ask me: yes, but if they put red-hot irons in your balls, what? well, then no, since the circumstance will force you to be in a completely limited attitude, but in the moments when that does not happen, yes

If you took MDMA before that happened when it happened you would love those red hot irons on your balls. If you took enough 5 MEO you would enjoy it as well.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Right. So what exactly did Genghis Kahn have to gain from pillaging, murdering and raping?

Morality aside: enormous pleasure.

BUT at the cost of bringing suffering into the world he himself is part of. As soon as you realize that there's no separation between you and everybody else you can't continue that behaviour. In the long run you'll suffer the consequences.

Look at Hitler. I'm sure he enjoyed huge amounts of pleasure in his few years after taking power and before the war turned bad for him. But he was an utterly broken man in the months and days before his death.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

4 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Succes, survival of their genetics, power over his environment, decision capacity. Furthermore, his conscience was clear, he considered himself the rage of God. If he destroyed your city, obviously this happened because God wanted it, otherwise it could never have happened.

3 hours ago, vibv said:

Morality aside: enormous pleasure.

Well, I am sure that committing genocide is the most fun you can have with your pants on, lol. But like you said, the negative consequences are fucking severe, and they make themselves noticeable pretty much right away. Contrary to what one might expect, being a psychopath mass murdering tyrant is not all rainbows and butterflies, y'know... I mean, if you kill off half of the world's population, chances are that a good chunk of the other half is going to be M.A.S.S.I.V.E.L.Y. pissed off at you for doing it. So the only way to ensure your own survival is to construct an iron cage around you that you can't ever afford to leave; you are basically condemned to keep your guard up all day every day and mistrust absolutely every single person around you... and the closer someone gets to you, the less you can afford to trust them. In short: You are basically living inside your own self-created paranoid nightmare 24/7, a hell of your own making.

Don't know about you, but that's definitely no kind of life that I would ever want to be living.

Why so serious?

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Succes, survival of their genetics, power over his environment, decision capacity.

Leaving aside the sense (or lack thereof) in having such goals in the first place, would there have been a healthier and more easy (in other words: less stupid) way to reach those goals?

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus Yep. Understanding that actually requires some serious awakening.

I don’t condemn people like Hitler. They created their own hell for themselves just fine.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

1 minute ago, vibv said:

I don’t condemn people like Hitler. They created their own hell for themselves just fine.

For sure.

Why so serious?

3 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Well, I am sure that committing genocide is the most fun you can have with your pants on, lol. But like you said, the negative consequences are fucking severe, and they make themselves noticeable pretty much right away. Contrary to what one might expect, being a psychopath mass murdering tyrant is not all rainbows and butterflies, y'know... I mean, if you kill off half of the world's population, chances are that a good chunk of the other half is going to be M.A.S.S.I.V.E.L.Y. pissed off at you for doing it. So the only way to ensure your own survival is to construct an iron cage around you that you can't ever afford to leave; you are basically condemned to keep your guard up all day every day and mistrust absolutely every single person around you... and the closer someone gets to you, the less you can afford to trust them. In short: You are basically living inside your own self-created paranoid nightmare 24/7, a hell of your own making.

Don't know about you, but that's definitely no kind of life that I would ever want to be living.

It would be hella fun to be honest. Survival of the fittest is not even about survival. It's more like about fun or so.

Leaving aside the sense (or lack thereof) in having such goals in the first place, would there have been a healthier and more easy (in other words: less stupid) way to reach those goals?

I don't know, having 4 goats and starving in the Mongolian steppe? Maybe try to have more goats... or conquer the world, each person has one goal or another.

pissed off at you for doing it. So the only way to ensure your own survival is to construct an iron cage around you that you can't ever afford to leave; you are basically condemned to keep your guard up all day every day and mistrust absolutely every single person around you... and the closer someone gets to you, the less you can afford to trust them

It depends. What emerges from humanity is the result of what humanity is in its interaction with the environment and with itself. Genghis or Hitler are emerging from reality. Judging them as good or bad makes no sense. Humanity is life pushing, evolving, the same as all life. It just has more versatility. A shark is also a rather, shall we say, predatory configuration of life, the same as Genigis Kahn. Genghis is as bad as a shark. Or are you going to tell me that when the shark rips off your leg you don't think it's a bit of a son of a bitch? this is life, figth.

When you say that the guy can't trust those around him, well...there are worse alternatives, like living in a shanty in Mali when you know that others live like gods

4 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It depends. What emerges from humanity is the result of what humanity is in its interaction with the environment and with itself. Genghis or Hitler are emerging from reality. Judging them as good or bad makes no sense. Humanity is life pushing, evolving, the same as all life. It just has more versatility. A shark is also a rather, shall we say, predatory configuration of life, the same as Genigis Kahn. Genghis is as bad as a shark. Or are you going to tell me that when the shark rips off your leg you don't think it's a bit of a son of a bitch? this is life, figth.

When you say that the guy can't trust those around him, well...there are worse alternatives, like living in a shanty in Mali when you know that others live like gods

Huamnity/humans are a reflection of God. If humanity acts a certain way,then that's God's will.

24 minutes ago, De Sade said:

Huamnity/humans are a reflection of God. If humanity acts a certain way,then that's God's will.

It seems that the favorite creation tool of god is war. God loves war, that's why it's war everywhere. Even among the bacteria. 

16 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It seems that the favorite creation tool of god is war. God loves war, that's why it's war everywhere. Even among the bacteria. 

Yes. But humans try to understand God with humans concepts but God's will is beyond the human mind.god-of-war-q-3.png

On 26/9/2023 at 7:05 AM, BlackPhil said:

Jesus Christ is our Lord and savior. You all have to repent from the teachings here, its demonic deception even if Leo isnt aware of it himself.

I recently got saved by Jesus, got miracly healed from both addictions and physical/mental problems over night. Aswell as got demons cast out of me (been into some occult practices).

Good for you for turning your life around. 

There is a lot of light here on this forum.