BlackPhil

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. Not you.

221 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, BlackPhil said:

Well, your blood is not on my hands.

You just asked to be banned my dude.

Even though hands are indeed God, you are OUT. Goodbye!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

You just asked to be banned my dude.

Even though hands are indeed God, you are OUT. Goodbye!

Im at peace with that.

Jesus Christ is the way to true salvation are my final words.

Edited by BlackPhil

And the door is to your left :D

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

8 minutes ago, BlackPhil said:

Well, your blood is not on my hands.

I meant to say, you are in the wrong place.

Believe whatever you want, but this forum is about a different kind of spirituality. Go be among your own kind.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@BlackPhil

Get a 9-5 job. That will actually save your life.

Edited by Understander

52 minutes ago, BlackPhil said:

This is because no matter how hard you try, no matter how much you meditate and try to be loving and selfless, you will always have some selfishness/sin within you, because its in our nature.

So God has created us with that nature so that we can be punished with hell, except for the very slim possibilities of knowing Jesus. This god causes quite a lot of fear, he looks like a demon

I just heard reading the Bible is good for your psychological development from Jordan Peterson, I mean all the stories from the Bible, not just Jesus Christ. His story is inspiring to me but I am hesitant to take that cross because I calculated I'll fail. It is a tough journey reserved, well, not for me. 

Oh how much I wish I got familiar withthe Bible stories, not because of Jesus Christ, but because of my psychic development and understanding of that institution that has a big sway over society.

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

he looks like a demon

Exactly. This guy became the devil by believing in the devil. Imagination goes deep.

Notice the ideas he plants in your mind: THAT is the devil.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

5 minutes ago, Understander said:

@BlackPhil

Get a 9-5 job. That will actually save your life.

You so funny.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

first, the stories in the bibles are unlikely to be true
second, jesus is jewish ?

1 hour ago, BlackPhil said:

You can be born again and freed from worldy desires over night through Christ

this is so fucking foolish 

4 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

I just heard reading the Bible is good for your psychological development from Jordan Peterson, I mean all the stories from the Bible, not just Jesus Christ. His story is inspiring to me but I am hesitant to take that cross because I calculated I'll fail. It is a tough journey reserved, well, not for me. 

Oh how much I wish I got familiar withthe Bible stories, not because of Jesus Christ, but because of my psychic development and understanding of that institution that has a big sway over society.

A lot of Bible readers with false translations have religious trauma and are trying to detox and heal from it as we speak. Interpreting the Bible falsely can lead to dire consequences if not processed properly. If your mama and papa threatened to throw you in a lake of fire if you misbehaved and told you you were a sinner and you are not worthy of their love until you repented of your worldly sins, you would be traumatized too. 

@BlackPhil  

Your way of approaching spirituality has worked very well for more than 2000 years, Christians and Muslims have exploited it thoroughly. It is about promoting terror as a form of domination, to subjugate humans. Today there are billions of people terrorized by abusers of your kind, who hate freedom. It is a serious disease that should be eradicated.

16 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

A lot of Bible readers with false translations have religious trauma and are trying to detox and heal from it as we speak. Interpreting the Bible falsely can lead to dire consequences if not processed properly. If your mama and papa threatened to throw you in a lake of fire if you misbehaved and told you you were a sinner and you are not worthy of their love until you repented of your worldly sins, you would be traumatized too. 

Okay then, I also heard somewhere that you have to be familiar with ancient Greek literature and the Bible before delving into literature written after the middle ages. Is that true or should I be able to understand stuff without reading a two thousand year old book and other ones too?

Which ancient books are beautiful peaces of art I must read for psychological development acording to you then?

25 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

Which ancient books are beautiful peaces of art I must read for psychological development acording to you then?

I'm not in a position to recommend any ancient books to you as they are all pretty much not Absolute Truths and my intention is not to lead you astray. Some ancient texts/books require prior knowledge and understanding of it's nature and will still require some form of translation. You can watch this video and take from it as you wish and I recommend this video because I do respect the presenter's work and, to me is eligible in suggesting high-quality resources of this nature. The Kybalion is on the list, and it would have been my top suggestion; but take a look at the others and decide from there.

Edited by Princess Arabia

34 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm not in a position to recommend any ancient books to you as they are all pretty much not Absolute Truths and my intention is not to lead you astray. Some ancient texts/books require prior knowledge and understanding of it's nature and will still require some form of translation. You can watch this video and take from it as you wish and I recommend this video because I do respect the presenter's work and,

me, is eligible in suggesting high-quality books of this nature. 

The Kybalion, Bhagavad Gita and Tao Te Ching attracted my attention the most.

Thank you so much @Princess Arabia

Interesting how the thread starter seems to believe their interpretation over another interpretation of the same belief, going as far as to compare the other interpretation as if it is the same as an opposing belief or unbelief and saying it is deserving of the same 'punishment' as opposing or unbelief.

The moralizing of it and the punishment for not conforming to their interpretation may be more dramatic but it isn't that much different in behavior to the way that people on this forum behave when interacting with people who have a differing interpretation of their same belief.

It is more drastic to say someone will be tortured in hell for eternity than it is to say you will stay asleep in illusion but the same psychological mechanism is working in their mind that drives them to perceive the differing perspective in this way and behave in this similar pattern.

11 minutes ago, at_anchor said:

The Kybalion, Bhagavad Gita and Tao Te Ching attracted my attention the most.

Thank you so much @Princess Arabia

You're welcome.