justfortoday

If you want to “awaken”, get off this forum.

79 posts in this topic

This is my message and my contribution.

I could engage in more argument to defend what I said, but I won’t. I have nothing to gain.

You don’t have the answers, no one on this forum does.

If you think you’ll find the answers here, keep at it. I hope you do. My message was about curtailing spiritual ego that is quite evident in some of you

Something I experienced myself when I thought I knew the answers. 

If it makes you all feel better, and If you think it is a good use of your time to be on this forum parroting concepts you have a purely intellectual understanding of, then I wish you happy digging’. You do you.

For those who do get my message, thank you for your open mindedness and I wish you the best.

I may share some specific experiences at a later date or I maybe won’t. I doubt anyone here is losing sleep over.

You don’t know. Anything. That’s a fact.

Neither do I. But I don’t claim to.

Thats the difference ?

Like I would say in Spanish,

Ya déjense de Chingaderas y de mamadas 

7 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

In Spanish no please! That's Mexican ?. Check the forum and focus on posts from people who speak from direct experience. there are some. 

Spirituality is something that has always interested to humans. We humans can open ourselves to infinity, it is a reality. There is a lot of confusion, since the nature of our mind is a trap in itself. Here some of us try to advance in the understanding of this trap to deactivate it. It is a reality and it works. If you encourage people to leave this forum, I encourage them to continue but with an independent and free mind. You have to identify your beliefs and let them go, otherwise everything is nonsense.

16 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

This is my message and my contribution.

I could engage in more argument to defend what I said, but I won’t. I have nothing to gain.

You don’t have the answers, no one on this forum does.

If you think you’ll find the answers here, keep at it. I hope you do. My message was about curtailing spiritual ego that is quite evident in some of you

Something I experienced myself when I thought I knew the answers. 

If it makes you all feel better, and If you think it is a good use of your time to be on this forum parroting concepts you have a purely intellectual understanding of, then I wish you happy digging’. You do you.

For those who do get my message, thank you for your open mindedness and I wish you the best.

I may share some specific experiences at a later date or I maybe won’t. I doubt anyone here is losing sleep over.

You don’t know. Anything. That’s a fact.

Neither do I. But I don’t claim to.

Thats the difference ?

1. Your entire post is a claim to Authority. How so? In one fell swoop you claim nobody on the forums has the answers....okay...how would you know this? To know this you would have to have some authority on what is true.

2. So by claiming there is a lack of truth, you would have to know the truth....so who knows it? You mentioned the Mayans and claim they humbled you and shown you things. So by your message...the Mayans are the Authority on the truth.

3. But notice...you claim you don't know what is true!!! But you claim we don't know. But the Mayans showed you things....but you still don't know the truth. But you know the truth isn't on the forums!!!! 

Notice this....and you think we are the confused ones? Come on man wake up!!! LOL!!! 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

The thing i don't get is, people will say you don't know this, you can't know that, Noone can know this and that, you can't find this or that in this or that particular place but at the same time saying what they're saying as if that's the truth. Why do we place unimportance/importance over one thing/place over another as if we know where Truth is or not. Human's arrogance is part of it's downfall and who's to know for sure if there even is a downfall in human's arrogance. That's just my perspective, so it's true for me but not Absolute Truth.

It's like saying to someone go find the orange I hid; and without looking, the seeker says Idk where you put it but I know for sure you didn't put it at so and so. How do you know it's not at so and so if you didn't look. Maybe it's this very forum that may be the cause of creating the greatest Zen Master that ever lived. We don't know that. Maybe it's the bar across the street. We don't know that. Of course, the probabilities are favorable to one over the other; but claiming we don't know anything then claiming we cannot know something while engaging in a particular thing/place is not saying you truly believe you don't know anything. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

@justfortoday There are a lot of assumptions and projections going on here.

This place is amazing to throw perspectives around, learning about other perspectives, practicing framing your perspective in a way that leads to less misunderstandings and learning about what kinds of misunderstandings there commonly are and what exactly their - and your own - blind spots are. 

If all you do is go on this forum to know-it-all and parrot bullshit and don't do the work it can of course be toxic to your growth. As with everything else, it's about quantity and quality of the usage of the tool.

As I see it, this is a place with a very unique set of individuals with pretty advanced perspectives in contrast to the average person or even spiritual subreddits and so on. And that has tremendous value I think. We're all in this together. If you found fresh perspectives and new awakenings somewhere else that's absolutely great, but you and you're awakenings are not necessarily superior because of that.

In the end disagreement is what advances our collective understanding of this amazing mystery that is this universe. The only thing that really stunts our progression to levels of consciousness that we couldn't even begin to dream of right now is thinking we did already reach our destination.

Not only are we - and I mean every single one of us and humanity as a whole - not there yet. We're not even aware of some of the paradigms that will be utterly shattered. And that's all I know.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

39 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

The thing i don't get is, people will say you don't know this, you can't know that, Noone can know this and that, you can't find this or that in this or that particular place but at the same time saying what they're saying as if that's the truth. Why do we place unimportance/importance over one thing/place over another as if we know where Truth is or not. Human's arrogance is part of it's downfall and who's to know for sure if there even is a downfall in human's arrogance. That's just me perspective, so it's true for me but not Absolute Truth.

It's like saying to someone go find the orange I hid and without looking the seeker says Idk where you put it but I know for sure you didn't put it at so and so. How do you know it's not at so and so if you didn't look. Maybe it's this very forum that may be the cause of creating the greatest Zen Master that ever lived. We don't know that. Maybe it's the bar across the street. We don't know that. Of course, the probabilities are favorable to one over the other; but claiming we don't know anything then claiming we cannot know something while engaging in a particular thing/place is not saying you truly believe you don't know anything. 

Bottomline is God is Everywhere so the Truth could be Anywhere.

I'd say God is everywhere so the truth is everywhere

1 minute ago, vibv said:

@justfortoday There are a lot of assumptions and projections going on here.

This place is amazing to throw perspectives around, learning about other perspectives, practicing framing your perspective in a way that leads to less misunderstandings and learning about what kinds of misunderstandings there commonly are and what exactly their - and your own - blind spots are. 

If all you do is go on this forum to know-it-all and parrot bullshit and don't do the work it can of course be toxic to your growth. As with everything else, it's about quantity and quality of the usage of the tool.

As I see it, this is a place with a very unique set of individuals with pretty advanced perspectives in contrast to the average person or even spiritual subreddits and so on. And that has tremendous value I think. We're all in this together. If you found fresh perspectives and new awakenings somewhere else that's absolutely great, but you and you're awakenings are not necessarily superior because of that.

In the end disagreement is what advances our collective understanding of this amazing mystery that is this universe. The only thing that really stunts our progression to levels of consciousness that we couldn't even begin to dream of right now is thinking we did already reach our destination.

Not only are we - and I mean every single one of us and humanity as a whole - not there yet. We're not even aware of some of the paradigms that will be utterly shattered. And that's all I know.

Yep....paradigm shattering is apart of this work and when it happens it is absolutely amazing and terrifying all at once LOL. 

But....conflict is an inherit part of reality. It will happen because reality must include everything. In fact with proper open-mindedness conflict is a beautiful thing.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

I'd say God is everywhere so the truth is everywhere

That's funny, 'cause I took that line out after I re-read it and before I saw this comment because I saw that. See, you are making an impact on this forum. Hehe

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

This forum is a big waste of fucking time.

And yet, here we are ;)

“Why was the math book always alone? Because it had too many problems to solve on its own!“ -Claude 3 Opus

11 hours ago, Yimpa said:

This forum is a big waste of fucking time.

And yet, here we are ;)

Nothing is a waste of time, it is actually impossible to waste time, there is a secret as to why...some call it an open secret. Now outside of that...I can also answer depends on how you use it.

Edit: I re-read this and realize you were joking and being sarcastic...LOL my bad!!!

Edited by Razard86

On 22.9.2023 at 4:08 AM, justfortoday said:

Hello Actualized community. I used to be an active poster here a while back, and I’ve come back here in two occasions. 

First, I appreciate Leo’s work and this is not me saying you should get off the forum because he is not truthful, nothing like that. Leo’s videos are some of the most advanced teachings on consciousness available online. 

However, I am extremely concerned about the posts saturating this forum.

I was just like you. I thought I knew all the answers and I would post here my conclusions, parroting them to all hell. I had mystical experiences, a near death experience, etc, etc. It made me come to conclusions that I thought were the truth. I posted extensively on this forum for a whole year, thinking I knew it all and had the conviction in my beliefs as the experiences I had were so mind blowing that I was sure this was it. However, I was wrong. 

Dear one, for your own sake, if your plan is to find the answers on a digital propert, please get off this forum and get back to life, and come back when you are more mature.

One skim through the recent posts here has been quite sad and concerning to me.

——

As I work remotely, I have spent the past few months in Chiapas, Mexico, where I was born. I’ve been helping my sister set up a foundation to help the economic mobility of the indigenous communities that have been forgotten by their government.

These people have REAL wisdom. They are direct descendants of the Mayans. The place is mystical, magical, in a way that cannot be described.

They have taught me, and shown me, that all my beliefs about Reality being a “dream”, or me being God, or knowing what consciousness is, or  Solipsism, etc, etc. were completely wrong.

As someone that has gone full circle, this is what I can offer you for wisdom: be humble. A lot of the posts on this forum are titled things like “I am awake” “solipsism is true” “I am god” etc etc. 

It is painfully obvious to me, that a lot of you out there are young people understanding Leo’s concepts logically and thinking they have it figured out, trying to impart non existing wisdom.

These are spiritual platitudes without a basis in truth.

I encourage you to stop posting on this forum IF your intention is to simply parrot your half cooked ideas on reality, which will change over time.

These native people I’ve met in Mexico have the most elegant, succinct, humble, loving, and simple explanation for life.

Before I go into these, please do not reply with more platitudes. I know them all. God is you, reality is a dream there is no self blah blah.

I can guarantee you. You do not hold the truth. I thought so too! I was SURE! It all made sense to me. I was wrong. You can find more truth by involving yourself in living a life with meaning, with an appreciation for it all, gratefulness for your existence, and by not misappropriating the teachings of in this case, Leo, to justify your musings about Solipsism and other extremely damaging concepts to your well being.

What is more concerning here, is that it is also painfully obvious that some folks here are finding their lives to be meaningless. You know who you are. 

Consider for a second, and I just want to plant the seed in your mind, that Leo does not hold the truth. I am not saying he does or he doesn’t. Just consider that for a second. 

Consider for a second that Solipsism, the idea that you are God, that reality is a dream, that you are talking to yourself…. That all of those are falsehoods.

Consider the following:

• That you in fact are a human being. One amongst many. And that you are not God. The self righteousness in simply believing that after having a mystical experience is foolish at best, dangerous at worst.

• That no matter how long you try to “awaken” - you never will. Because you believe there is something to awaken from. Instead of appreciating the reality that is all around you and the fact that your mere existence is what your gift is.

• That the point of life is not to be a probe for “God” and that you are just that and are also God giving himself a “colonoscopy”. That concept is so incredibly misinformed and self asserting - and is produced by false conclusions the psyche makes after mystical experiences.  And that the point of life is in fact, to enjoy the gift you were given by being born. That you aren’t a probe for “God”, but that you are a separate, limited being and you are different and distinct from “God”, and that THAT is the beauty of being you. You don’t need to worry about these horrible and misinformed ideas because life is much more simple than that. There is no need to awaken, no need to figure out any of these questions that are self constructed, etc.

• That we will never know if there is a God. I Can list 15 other theories for how reality works that are just as convincing. 

• That you have been deluding yourself and loving In fear or nihilism over a false belief. 

• That these concepts such as “god” “infinity of gods” “awakening” are just inventions.

• That “mystical” experiences brought on by 5MEO-DMT are not true mystical experiences, but self deception. I have consumed 5MEO and ayuhuasca. Please steer clear of these substances.

—///

i won’t tell you what the truth of the universe is. I don’t know! And anyone that tells you they do is lying. 

I am simply making you consider that you are wrong.

I will not finish this post by parroting my own beliefs on this subject. Because it is pointless and self serving.

But all I will encourage you to do, is to be humble. To realize you do not have the answers., and never will! 

Instead, recognize you will never know, and to instead live your life with VIRTUE, seeking beauty, imparting love to others, helping your fellow human being, and relishing in the mystery.

The truth is unknowable. By everyone. No one will ever know the truth. Some might think they have the truth. They don’t. This is another trap.

Liberate yourself from this pointless exercise and seek your happiness.

This is all real. You are real. Make it count.

This from someone that has been through the motions here, and who achieved happiness when I started living my life with gratefulness, mystery, and a deep sense of who you are and what you can offer the world. 

This community has SO much potential. But there needs to be a shift here. This is crossing into harmful territory.

You all deserve happiness. I sincerely wish you nothing but that in spades

I wish you love, and I wish you peace in your mind.

Thanks for your insight. Good job on going full circle. Welcome back to (apparent) sanity, my friend.

Why so serious?

2 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Good job on going full circle.

Weird how that happens

Welcome back to (apparent) sanity, my friend.

You love to see it

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

9 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Welcome back to (apparent) sanity, my friend.

Sanity is a hell of a drug xD

“Why was the math book always alone? Because it had too many problems to solve on its own!“ -Claude 3 Opus

If you want to reach enlightenment, stay on this forum!

17 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

If you want to reach enlightenment, stay on this forum!

This forum is 95% entertainment and 5% truth seeking, which is a lot more than most places.

Thankfully for me it's 100% entertainment :)

Edited by Butters

On 22.09.2023 at 6:24 PM, Princess Arabia said:

The thing i don't get is, people will say you don't know this, you can't know that, Noone can know this and that, you can't find this or that in this or that particular place but at the same time saying what they're saying as if that's the truth.

You pretty much summarized his entire premise. This shows us exactly how ideas of "being humble" and "open-minded" and "non-arrogant" can turn you into an arrogant and closed-minded person. This is why you have to become so radically Sovereign to get to the truth.

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

23 minutes ago, Butters said:

This forum is 95% entertainment and 5% truth seeking, which is a lot more than most places.

Thankfully for me it's 100% entertainment :)

They say God is in bliss watching all this shit unfold so you're not the only one, even tho you're God. What's up butter cup.