Vynce

About the last Insight post and general critique of Leo

324 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I can't say I have experienced no human left. That truly requires physical death in my understanding.

Interesting ! Have you tried a sensory deprivation type of setting ? Even just lying still in silent darkness

(That's how I trip now, I definitely feel the omnipotence kick in with only 2 tabs, I plan to test 3, 4 should make me God)

Also when you think of it, don't we die every night ? It's not that radical 

Edited by Loveeee

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

This is incorrect logic.

In a video game, the world still has rules even though all objects are virtual. In a video game a mushroom can make you double in size. How can a virtual mushroom have so much power? Why can't a video game character just do whatever the hell he wants in a video game world if the world is virtual?

In Mario game you don’t need the physical  mushroom. The only thing you need is the cheat code. The thing I’m trying to say is that if reality is truly all mind we would just need our mind. Not need physical things to alter our minds. 

Edited by StarStruck

10 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

we would just need our mind

But then you'd be God, which you are, imagining to be human 

12 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

In Mario game you don’t need the physical  mushroom. The only thing you need is the cheat code. The thing I’m trying to say is that if reality is truly all mind we would just need our mind. Not need physical things to alter our minds. 

Yes but remember you have limited yourself to the character and limited your mind.   The difference is that  to break out is to access infinite Mind.  While locked in you will be locked in, no different than if it was a physical reality 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

53 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

In Mario game you don’t need the physical  mushroom. The only thing you need is the cheat code.

The mushroom is the cheat code.

The thing I’m trying to say is that if reality is truly all mind we would just need our mind. Not need physical things to alter our minds. 

Physical things ARE mind.

But you are right, in theory. In practice you aren't conscious enough to just get by with your mind. Sometimes you're just gonna have to kick down some doors.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Loveeee said:

Interesting ! Have you tried a sensory deprivation type of setting ? Even just lying still in silent darkness

I rarely trip in the dark.

Darkness is suitable for certain psychedelics but not others.

Also when you think of it, don't we die every night ? It's not that radical 

I don't see it as the same thing.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Razard86 said:

There is ONLY IMAGINATION!!! IMAGINATION IS ABSOLUTE!!! That's it!!! LOL. You are so paradigm locked!!!

Are you ok? Just be well with whatever it is you believe...leave me out of it.

@Leo Gura

But then no wonder you never experience no human left ? Sensory deprivation is used in WILD (Wake Initiated Lucid Dreaming), OBEs, astral projection , shifting, etc., in other words : creation

It's that empty canvas 

Edited by Loveeee

11 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Its difficult to say , but I'd say that you as a human are a pattern of existence, a form in reality, or consciousness or whatever you want to name it. Each pattern of reality represents a blockage of the level of consciousness, a limitation, since if it were not so it could not be organized in a certain pattern. The human pattern has a range of opening possibilities. from closed degrees, I don't know, Attila the Hun, to more open degrees, Ramana Maharshi, etc. So, if you can increase your consciousness by reconfiguring the pattern that you are to open yourself more to reality

A pattern of existence, a form, sure. Yet manifest existence in all its infinite forms is an expression of consciousness, the actual physical fruit of consciousness.

In the bounty that is this 'universal thing' there are beings that have minds which perceive limitations that can present themselves as blockages to their awareness expanding to its infinite potential.

The variations appear as a virtual infinite array of characteristics of mind that affect the behavior of those beings, without judging this as a negative or positive, it just is.

Also, whether that conscious being aware of its own behavior can modify perception from a previous state to an intentional subsequent state is debated by those beings.

16 hours ago, Davino said:

What does the character do then? that is the hard point. The game in a sense has lost all it's juice, how does the character still play the game so to speak, when it has seen it for what it is. It's not like it's gonna keep playing like nothing happened. The absolute solipsism is not the problem, the point is the integration of that solipsism into your every day life when you cannot unsee it anymore. That's the real deal that I'm going through. The patterns and behaviours of the character are seen from a radically different light. That seeing is painful in itself but not bad, I know that. I'm just rethinking all of myself at this point and my approach to others in this dream. It is a painful proccess like a self operation without anesthesia.

think of solipsism like this ... you are only currently living say 50% of your true capacity ... there are clones of you all around to help you to full capacity ... you placed countless clones in exactly the right spot to jolt you and to help you remember your nature ... all your clones are beautiful pieces of you that you deem alien

9 hours ago, Osaid said:

Lol no, the "dream" perfectly incorporates itself. Never changes. Just your beliefs about it. Very funny when you truly realize this.

Imagine you start up a new Minecraft realm. The immediate and absolute perception is a terrain of blocks, and a rendered distance, and whatever else. You think, "I'm human". You think "Nothing exists beyond perception". You think "I'm God creating all of this". You think "I'm a creature that survives in this weird dimension." You think "There are other dimensions beyond this one." You think "This is all just illusion." You think "I'm just imagining all of this." You think "I'm just playing a video game." And you can think forever. But all these thoughts revolve and contort themselves around the EXACT same perceptual experience, which is always there. Because experience is not actually changing, what is happening is that you are literally imagining different concepts as if they are more true or real than the previous one, and then using those concepts to point to the exact same direct experience which all your previous concepts have pointed to, but you perceive it as different because you react differently, and it triggers different thought patterns, and the content of the concept is slight different, and whatever else. 

In a hyperbolic way, it's kind of like when someone smokes a lot of weed and is like "Oh my god dude, have you ever realized that this wall is literally like, a wall? You can't think of a wall, it's always directly experienced! Woahhhh..." It's the age old stereotype of weed smokers stating the "obvious" in a more profound sentiment. The experience of the wall did not change. Their previous beliefs about walls did.

yea all thoughts lie and keep you stuck believing you are a finite limited separate self

no you are not ... let thoughts go their own way rather than attached and thinking you are amazing

awareness is the absolute way to live, you can do everything you have always done only it will be done for you and better than you

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Also, in my experience what you imagine interferes and conflicts, so imagining everything at once doesn't work. Dreams exclude other dreams. States exclude other states. You can't be hungry and full at the same time. You can't be drunk and sober at the same time.

I've awoken to contradictory states of consciousness simultaneously happening at once. It feels extremely holistic and mind opening, like you are a 360 camera with litle eyes like a fly each with a different state of consciousness. Obviously in the end you are in a state of consciousness that includes other states of consciousness. I've experienced this just once but I know it's possible. What I don't know is how far you can push it but open your mind to such a possibility because it happened for me.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

@Leo Gura What about shared dreams? 

Thomas  campbell explained this very well and even experienced with his son that both were one night in a shared dream where they could interact together (they were diving together in ocean and a big Whale was there). 

So could this "physical reality" be also a big shared dream between gods? Every God is in his own world and when you see a couch you dream this up but another God can see this Couch also in his World. This Couch can be anything but it is connected and created to both dreamers. This whole shared dream is like a Radio Sender on a certain frequency and we all gods are willfully tuned into this one frequency. 

I heard stories that some people when tripping can see the same hallucination. But only if they are both on same consciousness level So if the one would not trip he would not see the hallucination the other sees. So taking psychedelics is like switching the Radio channel to another one. 

Somehow this dreamed mind stuff can be shared, synchronized with other dreamers. You can walk through a wall in your mind but this will be Updated with the shared dream and you will later feel that you banged your head against the wall. So there is a synchronization happening here with this big shared dream. It's like lagging in a video game lol. In the end the shared dream catches up. So also this Couch, which can be a dragon for you, will be a Couch again and your all powerful mind cannot switch it back to a dragon.the shared dream is stronger as long as you are tuned into this frequency. 

Also you can for sure transform into an alien but you cannot show it to us. Because most of us live in a shared dream and Leo is Leo in this shared dream and not an alien. But if we raise our consciousness to leave this big shared dream, such things could be possible. 

Edited by OBEler

6 hours ago, SOUL said:

Are you ok? Just be well with whatever it is you believe...leave me out of it.

Actions reveal how you really feel...if you want to be left out...why did you respond?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Also, in my experience what you imagine interferes and conflicts, so imagining everything at once doesn't work. Dreams exclude other dreams. States exclude other states. You can't be hungry and full at the same time. You can't be drunk and sober at the same time.

There are also states that contain other states. There's the perspective of the Godhead which contains all other perspectives.

There also have to be perspectives that exclude all other perspectives, or else the Godhead wouldn't be able to have any perspective, because to have the perspective of all perspectives, there needs to be the possibility to experience those in the first place.

So what are we? Are we the Godhead having all perspectives at once or are we the human having only one very specific perspective and experience? Of course both, but right now there seems to be only this experience. It's like seasons or a kind of day/night cycle. Now you see it, now you don't. Both realities are dependent on each other.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

10 hours ago, UnlovingGod said:

I've played league of legends while on coke. I was able to control my character with my pure will, like those monkey with chip implants. And literally everything there was, was this 2D perception of League of Legends.

I was sitting on my couch and boom, League of Legends.

It felt like those classic Salvia Trips you always hear.

Just to be clear, there was no Computer involved haha, just me, my mind and coke.

Post of the week LOL

Just me, my mind and coke ?

On 21/09/2023 at 9:45 PM, Leo Gura said:

Would you rather reach level 1, 100, or 1000 in your life?

Only what I‘m ready for. 

I‘m not interested in level 10000 if that is out of harmony, balance, and inclusion/embodiment of all parts of my self & Self. 

That‘s wisdom.

Ask yourself, why can’t you be contempt with level 1? 

Chasing higher and higher levels of consciousness is running away from pain. It’s clinging, resistance & suffering.

What happens when you sit alone in a pitch dark cave for two weeks? All your shit will come up. 

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now." 

7 minutes ago, Spiral Wizard said:

Chasing higher and higher levels of consciousness is running away from pain. It’s clinging, resistance & suffering.

I don't think it's like that. It is human nature, which never settles. For me, the fundamental step for now is opening up to the true nature of reality in a permanent way. This is what is called enlightenment, realizing what you are. Not what you are doing, the structure of reality, etc, but the essence of reality, the absolute.  But once I have achieved this in a stable and profound way, I don't think I will it until my death like a Buddha, but will continue exploring. my human nature pushes that

17 minutes ago, Spiral Wizard said:

What happens when you sit alone in a pitch dark cave for two weeks? All your shit will come up. 

It’s not about avoiding pain, it’s about going into the darkness and raising consciousness that way, because you realize you are the Light. All shadows dissipate, illusion is seen through and consciousness remains.

Running away LOWERS your consciousness.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music