Javfly33

Women might have unconscious hate towards some men

59 posts in this topic

I was thinking now about some dates I had in the past where there was a feeling or sensation of being humiliated or laugh of, when I would say something.

It can be something as dumb as using a strange word in a compliment ("That absolute black combines well with the pink"). And she laughs of using the word "absolute". It does not feel like a healthy laugh, it feels like a "I'm trying to bully you you are so pathetic look the word you use".

Another one I had in a recent date: "Isn't that brand (looking at a store) the same of your purse?". Again, she reacted like I was saying a DUMB thing.

Bro, like I am a fucking human. I think I can be mistaken to a thing like that and that doesn't make less of a human. Wtf?

So I had started to contemplate about this kind of reactions, and I have realized that all of this things ONLY happens to me with WOMEN. It hasn't happened to me that I'm with a friend or a guy and he just reacts like that when for example I mistaken a name of a shop or I use a strange word.

It only happens with women to me. Funny. And only has happened when there is some emotional string attached to it. Most of times it has happened WHEN IM ON A DATE. But also last year happened to me with one of my female flatmates. One that I suspect she had envy to me because I was not attracted to her yet to the other female flatmate I would flirt sometimes. Almost everything that I said this crazy bitch would try to find it "funny" but in a bad-bullying kind of way. ESPECIALLY the times when I was with the girl I had good chemistry. Interesting, what a coincidence uh?

FUNNY. It seems women also has their dark SHIT inside. And I have been eating that shit all this time thinking I was FUCKING BAD for just using a rare word or mistaken the name of their fucking purse for the brand of a shop. What the fuck. Give me a FUCKING BREAK. 

And you know what I say is because underneath they have some hate towards certain men (or even envy)? Because I used to react the same with my mother. Sometimes she would just say the smallest thing and I would kind of react with the same attitude. Trying to "laugh" about what she's saying. Underneath I can sense I had to emotional shitty things to my mother, so my way of attacking her was like in a such subtle twisted way.

Funny enough, last time this happened with a girl I confronted her but she said she just "laughs about everything". Yeah right, I'm not that dumb emotionally. I can feel how a phrase or a reaction is made. The same thing would happen with my mother. When she confronted me I would just say she is overreacting. But the truth is i was bullshitting and she was right. Is called gaslighting.

Women can also gaslight. They are not perfect. And I feel last girl really took his insecurities and deep hate/envy towards me. 

What a twisted game relationships are. One must remember NOBODY is PERFECT and we all got out shit. I used to thought is just always my fault and the other person is doing it perfect. No, fuck that shit. Is not fair.  

Edited by Javfly33

3 hours ago, Raze said:

You are getting shit tested and failing 

Have you ever contemplated the possibility that a woman that is "shit testing" doesn't deserve in the first place the effort?

Why you want to have something with a person that you are going to be in fight mode all the time?

I don't know about you but when I go out with a woman is to have a fun and try to connect, if is going to be about fighting games, then what is the point. Can we have some maturity as humans?

Edited by Javfly33

Confirmation bias is a funny thing.

You know that women react much more to the vibes that you are giving out than to the content of what you're saying, right? So my guess - and of course it's just that, a guess - is that going out with a girl on a date probably puts you in an extremely self conscious mindset where you are very much on edge and constantly thinking "God, I hope that I don't say or do anything stupid and fuck this up"... which then turns out to become a self fulfilling prophecy. So when you open your mouth in order to complement her or whatever, it gives your words a weird/funny kind of intonation, the girl picks up on this and laughs and then you think "See? I knew it! Rejected AGAIN, gaaah!!"

It can be a very vicious and self sustaining cycle where your unconscious expectations create exactly the kind of result that you've been fearing all along. Which is why the saying goes "what you resist persists", and which is why every LOA guru will tell you that the best (if not the only) way to get rich is to think and act like you already are rich.

See, someone with healthy self esteem probably wouldn't even hear the "malicious" laugh of the girl. The universe (or your perception of it) is always a mirror that reflects back at you what is going on inside you. Which is why, as a general rule, the rich tend to get richer and the poor tend to get poorer.

As always, just my two cents. Make of it what you will. ;)

Why so serious?

35 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

You know that women react much more to the vibes that you are giving out than to the content of what you're saying, right? So my guess - and of course it's just that, a guess - is that going out with a girl on a date probably puts you in an extremely self conscious mindset where you are very much on edge and constantly thinking "God, I hope that I don't say or do anything stupid and fuck this up"... which then turns out to become a self fulfilling prophecy. So when you open your mouth in order to complement her or whatever, it gives your words a weird/funny kind of intonation, the girl picks up on this and laughs and then you think "See? I knew it! Rejected AGAIN, gaaah!!"

It can be a very vicious and self sustaining cycle where your unconscious expectations create exactly the kind of result that you've been fearing all along. Which is why the saying goes "what you resist persists", and which is why every LOA guru will tell you that the best (if not the only) way to get rich is to think and act like you already are rich.

See, someone with healthy self esteem probably wouldn't even hear the "malicious" laugh of the girl. The universe (or your perception of it) is always a mirror that reflects back at you what is going on inside you. Which is why, as a general rule, the rich tend to get richer and the poor tend to get poorer.

This sounds like something I would say. See, great minds think alike  -  now that sounds like something you would say.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

I would modify your hypothesis to "women might be more sensitive to subtle things". I'll admit, "absolute black" does sound kinda weird. "Isn't that brand the same as your purse?" does sound like it could be funny when said in a certain context. But these are small things. Unless the vibe you're picking up from them is actually evil, just laugh with them: "yeah, that was kind of weird". Don't take yourself too seriously.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Yes, I know what you mean. Obviously she can could do that because I was in a certain low energetic consciousness that allow it/would receive it 

But that doesn't make suddenly me guilty and she completely excused.

That's like saying a woman that was raped it was his fault because she was in a "receptive" state for a predatory rapist. 

Or that a bully is excused also because the other person was in a vulnerable or weak state. 

Imagine saying: Fucking kiddo! How dare you are in a weak state to be receiving the punches and manipulation of the bully! Is all your fault!"

@Bazooka Jesus 

If you guys feel good just assuming that the girl does not have dark energies that might be projecting to, and I'm the "bad one" go ahead. But is clearly not fair.

@Princess Arabia

The other person do his part to. If you want to deny that, ok go ahead. Sure, she is perfect, fucking Buddha, Dalai Lama. I'm the bad one. Yaiii! 

I hope you guys are proud of what you are constantly doing with me. Holy shit I might have said something really bad to you in other past lives because the amount of lack of any compassion or understanding to my part is really shocking LOL.

I'm the bad one cool. The others are perfect and the good ones. Gotcha. Thank you. 

Edited by Javfly33

@Carl-Richard Those are just two examples. But the flatmate that also used to do this was constant persecution to almost anything I've said. 

You guys are fucking great at gaslighting, Jesus.

In the same way woman‘s body is different than man’s body, their brains are different too. I won’t disclose details (because of the morality police on this forum) but you are onto something. 

21 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I'm the bad one cool. The others are perfect and the good ones. Gotcha. Thank you.

Please, do yourself a favor and stop dividing the world into "good" and "bad" people. And don't demonize those who are trying to give you well meaning advice and make you aware of the underlying psychological dynamics that ruin your fucking life. Jesus Christ, what on God's green earth would I have to gain from picking on you? What do you have to gain from holding on to the belief that women are all secretly man hating demons? Does that make your life better in any way?

Of course I have compassion for you. Why? Because I have been dealing with the exact same shit in the past, that's why! Do you think I am pulling this stuff out of thin air?

Being stuck in perpetual victim mindset will make your life fucking miserable. Trust me, I speak from personal experience.

Why so serious?

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

@Carl-Richard Those are just two examples. But the flatmate that also used to do this was constant persecution to almost anything I've said. 

You guys are fucking great at gaslighting, Jesus.

You're gaslighting yourself.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Imagine if you acted similarly towards others. Anyone can be mean and petty. I don't think sex is of much relevance here although it may play a role.

Edited by UnbornTao

I think you are perfect.  I think you should think you are perfect too. If you can see perfection in everything you can see it in yourself.

If a partner or companion is acting silly, be amused and admire the way they demonstrate their goofy traits. They are perfect too.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

Society has not come to terms with the fact that women are often generally horrible people and as we see in this thread will try to explain it away with new age nonsense. There is always some grand big picture explanation for their crap, you are right OP.

I don’t know about hatred. However androphobia is terribly common. 

Or they are afraid of men in more simple terms.

On 20/9/2023 at 10:30 PM, StarStruck said:

In the same way woman‘s body is different than man’s body, their brains are different too. I won’t disclose details (because of the morality police on this forum) but you are onto something. 

Right? Like you can not say anything nowdays about women unless is about they are always right and perfect.

23 hours ago, Tenebroso said:

Society has not come to terms with the fact that women are often generally horrible people and as we see in this thread will try to explain it away with new age nonsense. There is always some grand big picture explanation for their crap, you are right OP.

On 20/9/2023 at 10:37 PM, Bazooka Jesus said:

Please, do yourself a favor and stop dividing the world into "good" and "bad" people. And don't demonize those who are trying to give you well meaning advice and make you aware of the underlying psychological dynamics that ruin your fucking life. Jesus Christ, what on God's green earth would I have to gain from picking on you? What do you have to gain from holding on to the belief that women are all secretly man hating demons? Does that make your life better in any way?

Of course I have compassion for you. Why? Because I have been dealing with the exact same shit in the past, that's why! Do you think I am pulling this stuff out of thin air?

Being stuck in perpetual victim mindset will make your life fucking miserable. Trust me, I speak from personal experience.

Ok, fair enough. But understand that when I write all of this my point is not to feel victim out of it, is more kind of to be prepared when next time it happens, I'll just tell the girl to fuck off and leave her to pay the bill, instead of eating his bull shit laughing it off as she just always mean good and everything is just my imagination, as I've done in the past. 

I mean...you can't deny the reality that people do love to project their insecurities and judge people as a mechanism defense, to then when being called out, gaslight the other one saying is all their imagination.

( I wonder why I've never felt like that when my dearest friends. It might be because they actually don't have subconscious painful emotions they want to project to me like this women I've encountered)

@Bazooka Jesus

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 There is definitely some cultish elements on this forum, especially between some female members and poorly chosen mods

@Javfly33

Women love to laugh and have fun. Sounds like she's teasing you in a playful way. Yes women are testing you to see if you can laugh at yourself and see if you aren't to insecure or megalomaniacal to take a joke. Tease her back! 

Relationships, sex, and women eventually lead to kids. How will you react to your kids when they can't stop laughing at you? Or are you going to be a serious father who can't have fun? 

Edited by itsadistraction

@Javfly33

On 20/09/2023 at 9:28 AM, Javfly33 said:

I was thinking now about some dates I had in the past where there was a feeling or sensation of being humiliated or laugh of, when I would say something.

It can be something as dumb as using a strange word in a compliment ("That absolute black combines well with the pink"). And she laughs of using the word "absolute". It does not feel like a healthy laugh, it feels like a "I'm trying to bully you you are so pathetic look the word you use".

Another one I had in a recent date: "Isn't that brand (looking at a store) the same of your purse?". Again, she reacted like I was saying a DUMB thing.

Bro, like I am a fucking human. I think I can be mistaken to a thing like that and that doesn't make less of a human. Wtf?

So I had started to contemplate about this kind of reactions, and I have realized that all of this things ONLY happens to me with WOMEN. It hasn't happened to me that I'm with a friend or a guy and he just reacts like that when for example I mistaken a name of a shop or I use a strange word.

It only happens with women to me. Funny. And only has happened when there is some emotional string attached to it. Most of times it has happened WHEN IM ON A DATE. But also last year happened to me with one of my female flatmates. One that I suspect she had envy to me because I was not attracted to her yet to the other female flatmate I would flirt sometimes. Almost everything that I said this crazy bitch would try to find it "funny" but in a bad-bullying kind of way. ESPECIALLY the times when I was with the girl I had good chemistry. Interesting, what a coincidence uh?

FUNNY. It seems women also has their dark SHIT inside. And I have been eating that shit all this time thinking I was FUCKING BAD for just using a rare word or mistaken the name of their fucking purse for the brand of a shop. What the fuck. Give me a FUCKING BREAK. 

And you know what I say is because underneath they have some hate towards certain men (or even envy)? Because I used to react the same with my mother. Sometimes she would just say the smallest thing and I would kind of react with the same attitude. Trying to "laugh" about what she's saying. Underneath I can sense I had to emotional shitty things to my mother, so my way of attacking her was like in a such subtle twisted way.

Funny enough, last time this happened with a girl I confronted her but she said she just "laughs about everything". Yeah right, I'm not that dumb emotionally. I can feel how a phrase or a reaction is made. The same thing would happen with my mother. When she confronted me I would just say she is overreacting. But the truth is i was bullshitting and she was right. Is called gaslighting.

Women can also gaslight. They are not perfect. And I feel last girl really took his insecurities and deep hate/envy towards me. 

What a twisted game relationships are. One must remember NOBODY is PERFECT and we all got out shit. I used to thought is just always my fault and the other person is doing it perfect. No, fuck that shit. Is not fair.  

I would partly agree, as most average women have a female centric view of reality, which is more intuitive, emotional and more heart centred versus a head centred, rational, and logical characteristics of the average male centric mind. I also sometimes have that laugh you're describing as subtly evil,  and I developed that because I like to tease, and test out who you are as a potential date, social partner, and feel out who you really are under those social masks you wear, your fear barriers.

General advice is to think of yourself as like a dick. You exist to penetrate reality, and your complaining now because  penetrating past those fear barriers is scary, it raises questions your ego mind doesn't want answered or realized, doesn't want to become and start being in. You, as a dick, is struggling to get up excited to do that, so you must find a pill or more lubrication right? That might be more PUA review and rehearsal, or more social experiences, or studying more humour, maybe watch comedy and try to get the feel of the funny state.

So the question you should ask yourself is: if I'm a dick, that obviously needs lubrication and pills, then what's the solution for me that's like the lubrication and pill analogy, but in my life and relationships with girls? What am I more afraid of and avoiding that's  making this problem a recurring one? If you don't take this seriously then you'll be forever bullied and teased to death by girls.

On 23/9/2023 at 2:45 AM, itsadistraction said:

@Javfly33

Women love to laugh and have fun. Sounds like she's teasing you in a playful way. Yes women are testing you to see if you can laugh at yourself and see if you aren't to insecure or megalomaniacal to take a joke. Tease her back! 

Relationships, sex, and women eventually lead to kids. How will you react to your kids when they can't stop laughing at you? Or are you going to be a serious father who can't have fun? 

When I have a date, my intention is not to go like I'm going to war. I feel nonsensical to play this games just because some people haven't healed some obscure aspects of themselves.

On 22/9/2023 at 6:32 PM, StarStruck said:

@Javfly33 There is definitely some cultish elements on this forum, especially between some female members and poorly chosen mods

Yes, this starts to feel like twitter in the era before Musk.

On 23/9/2023 at 3:37 AM, Danioover9000 said:

@Javfly33

I would partly agree, as most average women have a female centric view of reality, which is more intuitive, emotional and more heart centred versus a head centred, rational, and logical characteristics of the average male centric mind. I also sometimes have that laugh you're describing as subtly evil,  and I developed that because I like to tease, and test out who you are as a potential date, social partner, and feel out who you really are under those social masks you wear, your fear barriers.

General advice is to think of yourself as like a dick. You exist to penetrate reality, and your complaining now because  penetrating past those fear barriers is scary, it raises questions your ego mind doesn't want answered or realized, doesn't want to become and start being in. You, as a dick, is struggling to get up excited to do that, so you must find a pill or more lubrication right? That might be more PUA review and rehearsal, or more social experiences, or studying more humour, maybe watch comedy and try to get the feel of the funny state.

So the question you should ask yourself is: if I'm a dick, that obviously needs lubrication and pills, then what's the solution for me that's like the lubrication and pill analogy, but in my life and relationships with girls? What am I more afraid of and avoiding that's  making this problem a recurring one? If you don't take this seriously then you'll be forever bullied and teased to death by girls.

Yeah I think I get the point. Unless I find an Unicorn women, dating is like a jungle. Constantly in fight or flight mode in order to defend myself and counterattack those "teasings". 

Like for me is just ridiculous. If you go on a date with me why the fuck you going in "teasing mode"? The whole point of dating someone is to have ONE PLACE, one place in life where you can relax and connect and trust. Not to be again in that jungle push-pull mode. Is fucking pathetic that women play this game and I can't wait to fuck some more women and get sick of it and never come back to this dick shitty game of superior-inferior games. 

I fucking hate humanity and so pathetic and unable to love is.

Edited by Javfly33