Javfly33

Women might have unconscious hate towards some men

59 posts in this topic

If women had higher muscle mass and majority of them were taller than me, and decided to rape men every other month I’d also be a bit edgy around them.

you’ve gotta become comfortable enough around people that your anxiety dissipates and therefore all the creepiness leaves your body. 

On 9/24/2023 at 3:54 PM, Leo Gura said:

@Javfly33 The issue here is that you're just insecure and have a weak frame.

It takes lots of experience to know how to handle a woman. They don't hate you. You're just frustrated in your lack of skill at handling them.

And, of course, you are not meant to click with every woman. Some women are just wrong for you.

It would be lovely to speak about this concept of frame . I am working on it and have combined a few insights but it would be lovely to take your thought on this and how can a person developed it . It's like a vague elusive label but can be seen in the street , some people having strong physical frame but then , i have seen physical aspect of frame get destroyed because the emotional frame was weak . can you speak more about that ?

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, Past-Philosopher-562 said:

I am working on it and have combined a few insights but it would be lovely to take your thought on this and how can a person developed it .

Massive life experience with intention and based on your values.

Sea my life purpose course for more on that giant whale 

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 20/09/2023 at 9:28 AM, Javfly33 said:

I was thinking now about some dates I had in the past where there was a feeling or sensation of being humiliated or laugh of, when I would say something.

It can be something as dumb as using a strange word in a compliment ("That absolute black combines well with the pink"). And she laughs of using the word "absolute". It does not feel like a healthy laugh, it feels like a "I'm trying to bully you you are so pathetic look the word you use".

Another one I had in a recent date: "Isn't that brand (looking at a store) the same of your purse?". Again, she reacted like I was saying a DUMB thing.

Bro, like I am a fucking human. I think I can be mistaken to a thing like that and that doesn't make less of a human. Wtf?

So I had started to contemplate about this kind of reactions, and I have realized that all of this things ONLY happens to me with WOMEN. It hasn't happened to me that I'm with a friend or a guy and he just reacts like that when for example I mistaken a name of a shop or I use a strange word.

It only happens with women to me. Funny. And only has happened when there is some emotional string attached to it. Most of times it has happened WHEN IM ON A DATE. But also last year happened to me with one of my female flatmates. One that I suspect she had envy to me because I was not attracted to her yet to the other female flatmate I would flirt sometimes. Almost everything that I said this crazy bitch would try to find it "funny" but in a bad-bullying kind of way. ESPECIALLY the times when I was with the girl I had good chemistry. Interesting, what a coincidence uh?

FUNNY. It seems women also has their dark SHIT inside. And I have been eating that shit all this time thinking I was FUCKING BAD for just using a rare word or mistaken the name of their fucking purse for the brand of a shop. What the fuck. Give me a FUCKING BREAK. 

And you know what I say is because underneath they have some hate towards certain men (or even envy)? Because I used to react the same with my mother. Sometimes she would just say the smallest thing and I would kind of react with the same attitude. Trying to "laugh" about what she's saying. Underneath I can sense I had to emotional shitty things to my mother, so my way of attacking her was like in a such subtle twisted way.

Funny enough, last time this happened with a girl I confronted her but she said she just "laughs about everything". Yeah right, I'm not that dumb emotionally. I can feel how a phrase or a reaction is made. The same thing would happen with my mother. When she confronted me I would just say she is overreacting. But the truth is i was bullshitting and she was right. Is called gaslighting.

Women can also gaslight. They are not perfect. And I feel last girl really took his insecurities and deep hate/envy towards me. 

What a twisted game relationships are. One must remember NOBODY is PERFECT and we all got out shit. I used to thought is just always my fault and the other person is doing it perfect. No, fuck that shit. Is not fair.  

I think it's possible.

Some women might be conditioned societally or via experience to via specific men in this manner. 

Most women resent men, only high value women will ever actually care about you beyond your utility value to them.

2 hours ago, Devin said:

Most women resent men,

Stop saying such nonsense.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Devin said:

Most women resent men, only high value women will ever actually care about you beyond your utility value to them.

Women need to feel that the guy next to them is a man. that implies real self-confidence. It is something impossible to fake, if you don't have it, you don't have it, and that's it. If your confidence has cracks, it shows, and man-woman communication does not flow, there is no chemistry, there is a friend zone.

OP is projecting his insecurities onto girls.

Thread settled.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

12 hours ago, Devin said:

If you acted normal and chill around women they would be just as fun to be around (if not more) than any man. 

I could just as easily make the argument that all male to male interaction is mostly driven by game theory, utilitarianism and ressentiment — it would be immediately obvious that I’m grossly over-generalizing.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Women need to feel that the guy next to them is a man. that implies real self-confidence. It is something impossible to fake, if you don't have it, you don't have it, and that's it. If your confidence has cracks, it shows, and man-woman communication does not flow, there is no chemistry, there is a friend zone.

I disagree, most women settle for men with faked self confidence.

59 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

If you acted normal and chill around women they would be just as fun to be around            any man.

Yep, most still tend to have an underlying resentment to men in general though, males and females are treated differently in society so it's only natural.

13 minutes ago, Devin said:

How can you know it's faked? Are you the person? 

1 hour ago, Nilsi said:

If you acted normal and chill around women they would be just as fun to be around (if not more) than any man. 

I could just as easily make the argument that all male to male interaction is mostly driven by game theory, utilitarianism and ressentiment — it would be immediately obvious that I’m grossly over-generalizing.

Logic goes over the head of people that subscribe to dating ideology in general. 

10 minutes ago, Devin said:

Yep, most still tend to have an underlying resentment to men in general though, males and females are treated differently in society so it's only natural.

I wonder if there was a field of sociology that studied how we constructed patterns of behavior, expectations, and fundamental differences between the sexes to privilege some above others and seek to amend these differences in order to lead to a society where people can be more free to be themselves without subscribing to aforementioned arbitrary gender norms. 

10 minutes ago, Devin said:

I’ve met many girls in my life that were very well educated in feminist philosophy and historical inequalities of the sexes (which, according to your theory, should make her resentful towards men), yet they were all sweet and friendly with me (this includes one’s that were already in a long term relationship, so there would have been no utilitarian value to being nice). 

3 hours ago, Nilsi said:

I’ve met many girls in my life that were very well educated in feminist philosophy and historical inequalities of the sexes (which, according to your theory, should make her resentful towards men), yet they were all sweet and friendly with me (this includes one’s that were already in a long term relationship, so there would have been no utilitarian value to being nice). 

Me too, I enjoy being friends with them, feminists are no worse about it than anyone else, but as in the OP it's not an overt dominant behavior. I disagree about you not providing utility value as a platonic friend, I'm sure you know of how valuable friends are especially men for women.

Edited by Devin

13 minutes ago, Devin said:

Me too, I enjoy being friends with them, I'm a feminist myself, but as in the OP it's not an overt dominant behavior. I disagree about you not providing utility value as a platonic friend, I'm sure you know of how valuable friends are especially men for women.

So wheres the resentment?

22 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

So wheres the resentment?

In the OP.

5 hours ago, Devin said:

Sure, and then everything is mess and problems

On 13/01/2024 at 1:26 PM, Squeekytoy said:

Because confidence isn't really a thing, it's just the absence of insecurity.

The Andrew Tate type of confidence is entirely propped up by his fear-based "alpha  male" identity. It is insecurity to the core. Everything he says and does is driven by fear of what might happen if he doesn't. He practically says so himself.

It's easy to see through, except by people who are even more immature and insecure, male or female.

That should tell you something about Andrew Tate followers.

I can define many things as "the absence of x". I can even define insecurity as the absence of confidence. Your point is tautological.