Zedman

Russell Brand is being accused of rape

681 posts in this topic

By 4 women at once after many years. Happens a lot these days.

Edited by Leo Gura
Typo in title

Isn't he like the new spiritual guy on Youtube? Saw some on his videos with thousands of views on random spiritual topics.

At this point I have seen way too many of these type of allegations get proven wrong, I don’t care and will assume innocence until there is actual solid public proof and a police investigation at the very least. I’m tired of the left destroying lives with unproven accusations.

Dang

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

Everyone gets their turn… I don’t really know. I wonder what’s true

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

4 hours ago, Raze said:

At this point I have seen way too many of these type of allegations get proven wrong, I don’t care and will assume innocence until there is actual solid public proof and a police investigation at the very least. I’m tired of the left destroying lives with unproven accusations.

Well said.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Makes you wonder how many politicians have sexually abused woman.

The answer is probably many.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

4 hours ago, Raze said:

At this point I have seen way too many of these type of allegations get proven wrong

Care to give examples?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

One other thing I will say is that it’s best to learn early. As a teenager, my relationship with girls was very bad. Not in the territory of physical abuse, but I was definitely mentally abusive.

Took hundreds of hours of therapy to undo that chaotic mindset.

23 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

One other thing I will say is that it’s best to learn early. As a teenager, my relationship with girls was very bad. Not in the territory of physical abuse, but I was definitely mentally abusive.

Took hundreds of hours of therapy to undo that chaotic mindset.

What do you mean? What did you do to them? 

It makes sense that he has shagged a lot of drunk or high girls and some of them might have regrets.

You gotta think twice before pulling a drunk girl home. He might have been too drunk or high himself to even know the difference. As an addict he's had a very crazy life.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It makes sense that he has shagged a lot of drunk or high girls and some of them might have regrets.

You gotta think twice before pulling a drunk girl home. He might have been too drunk or high himself to even know the difference. As an addict he's had a very crazy life.

So a drunk guy's behavior should be excused but a drunk girl's behavior should not?

Why do these women always take so long to come forward with these allegations when it has to do with famous people. I really don't understand that. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

21 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

So a drunk guy's behavior should be excused but a drunk girl's behavior should not?

Rape is an asymmetrical thing. Drunk men don't have the problem of being raped.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

You'll need to explain yourself a bit there. 

Having two sides or half that are NOT THE SAME.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

4 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

You'll need to explain yourself a bit there. 

You never hear stories of a man crying: "I was drunk and she raped me."

Edited by Leo Gura

6 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

What do you mean? What did you do to them? 

Exactly how my grandparents, uncles, aunts… family treated others. Manipulation, control, dominance, fear, aggression. 

Thankfully, none of my romantic relationships as a teenager lasted longer than a few weeks. Girls are smarter than you think, and will put you in your place. At least, in more developed places like America, generally speaking. 

My family, on the other hand, grew up in harsh conditions in the Philippines, but moved to America to give themselves a better life, and consequently, me (I was born in America). 

There’s a good chance that if I was born in the Philippines, I’d either be in jail or peer-pressured into becoming a priest. While I was forced into religious teachings and schooling growing up, took it upon myself to leave in secret, again, thanks to American culture and values.

Do not take your current living situation for granted. If you think your life is bad, think again. Your life could easily be far worse than it is now. 

It took guts for me to leave my abusive family situation. On the surface they seem nice, caring, and loving, but look closer and you’ll see toxic people who have successfully duped themselves into thinking they’re holy people and have done nothing wrong. That’s what happens when you fall deeply into ideology and maintain a corrupted charade for yourself and others to judge you by.