Zedman

Russell Brand is being accused of rape

681 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Drunk men don't have the problem of being raped.

This is highly debatable. A drunk 14 year old boy could get raped by a 25 year old man. Men/boys are less likely to report rape, much less likely than even women, out of shame since men are always told to man up about it. 

2 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

This is highly debatable. A drunk 14 year old boy could get raped by a 25 year old man. Men/boys are less likely to report rape, much less likely than even women, out of shame since men are always told to man up about it. 

The discussion is rape by women.

Don't be dense.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I’ve definitely felt used by women before which feels bad. But, raped? No. Groped? Yes.

A man being raped by a woman. is pretty super rare. But, she can definitely make you feel like shit.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

A drunk girl's regret factor will be even higher when she is with a major celebrity like Brand. Celebrities can abuse their fame to easily get laid.

If I'm at the club and I bumb into a girl who knows my work (very rare), I have to be extra careful not to abuse that position because it would be much easier to use her. I try not to hit on fans. So there's the factor of abuse of power here too.

And then if you two are doing drugs together, that's an additional huge factor. I'm sure Brand has done a lot of drugs with girls. Those girls are then zonked out of their minds.

Edited by Leo Gura

12 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Groped? Yes.

Poor man. Groped by a girl.

@Leo Gura True about brand. 

I don’t think he is a bad dude, but accountability here is important if this is true.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Poor man. Groped by a girl.

Lol

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I try not to hit on fans.

Hit on me, baby, I'm not a fan.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

More details on the story:

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-66831593

Seems like typical playboy behavior. Nothing surprising here to me.

Did anyone really think Brand didn't use women for sex? How naive.

Edited by Leo Gura

It’s one sided because if a man had to genuinely fight off a girl from trying to rape or grope him, it’s highly unlikely that he wouldn’t be able simply due to the difference in physical strength.

obviously women can be stronger than men but in a tense situation like that, the sheer aggression of masculine energy is not easily matched by a female.

I feel drunk just reading these comments. And I’ve never been drunk before.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Francis777 if you mean psychedelics, then yes. I think 91% active forum users have used them.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa ah cool, I don't know why when someone says they've never tried alcohol I just assume they haven't tried any substances.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Drunk men don't have the problem of being raped.

You never hear stories of a man crying: "I was drunk and she raped me."

Yeah, because the narrative is that men are expected to want it all the time and when shit like this happens, men either get congradulated or their concerns are trivialized. I know a lot of men who have explained uncomfortable, unwanted encounters that they awkwardly laugh off as a quirky joke and meanwhile I'm sitting there like... dude that's trauma... you should probably get that checked. 

Just look at how boys are treated when a female teacher sexually assaults them. You have grown men congradulating the little boy as proof the boy can pull even though there is a clear and sketchy power dynamic. Meanwhile the boy was like 14 and everything about it was just down right wrong and creepy. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

Was recently used for sex by my boss on a tree planting contract. Feels bad.even if girl who is hot..

◭"89"

You never hear stories of a man crying: "I was drunk and she raped me."

you never hear that kind of stories because the woman version of rape is tricking the guy into sex and getting herself pregnant on purpose. 

Edited by StarStruck

11 minutes ago, soos_mite_ah said:

Just look at how boys are treated when a female teacher sexually assaults them. You have grown men congradulating the little boy as proof the boy can pull even though there is a clear and sketchy power dynamic. Meanwhile the boy was like 14 and everything about it was just down right wrong and creepy. 

I was abused by my first teacher, during kindergarten (I skipped pre-k due to developmental issues). Shit scarred me for a long ass time, and still has lingering consequences to this day.

(not sexually abused, but abuse of power)

Edited by Yimpa

1 hour ago, Francis777 said:

It’s one sided because if a man had to genuinely fight off a girl from trying to rape or grope him, it’s highly unlikely that he wouldn’t be able simply due to the difference in physical strength.

obviously women can be stronger than men but in a tense situation like that, the sheer aggression of masculine energy is not easily matched by a female.

You don’t need to be physically stronger to rape. Women’s weapon of choice is manipulation.