Zedman

Russell Brand is being accused of rape

681 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I was hinting at an alternative avenue people might want to look up, but I know you don’t want that kind of talk on here.

Stinks badly for him.

One of the girls kept calls and text messages and was treated in a specialized center the same day she claims she was raped. That means doctors who saw her that day can testify about her condition at least.

There's another relationship where he was 30 and the girl was 16 and in fucking high school. Legally just reached the age of consent but it's a very bad look per se and more so in the current social and political environment where there's so much talk about grooming. This girl also alleges very inappropriate behavior of Brand towards her. Where are the right-winger defendants of minors now? In a cave with their mouth shut like bitches, there is where they are.

13 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

but I know you don’t want that kind of talk on here.

Huh?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura mainstream media and other people in power retaliating against the stuff he’s been “exposing”.

Not that, that negates from any of the allegations and doesn’t make them legit, it wouldn’t be a shock considering the person used to be.

Just saying that the timing is impeccable.

we’ve seen it 100 times before.

The documentary is weird

Most women say it was all 100% consensual and were just reporting his sex addiction & promiscuity basically

With one woman he just went a bit too strong on her pushing for sex (they were already lovers at this point and had sex previously) for which he later apologized

I'm not really that fan of the guy, but this all seems like a black PR

Edited by Hello from Russia

32 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

@Leo Gura mainstream media and other people in power retaliating against the stuff he’s been “exposing”.

Not that, that negates from any of the allegations and doesn’t make them legit, it wouldn’t be a shock considering the person used to be.

Just saying that the timing is impeccable.

we’ve seen it 100 times before.

When you get into politics and you go on judging and moralizing others, you should make sure you don't have skeletons in your own closet. That's how this game works. And Brand has gotten himself involved in politics. The problem with today's online commentators is that they expect to be able to play the game of politics without any repurcusions. This is naive and amatuerish.

If you are gonna be ranting every week to a large audience about how corrupt and evil the mainstream power structure is, you better not have raped anyone in the past. Of course your rapes will be used against you.

Welcome to politics.

Edited by Leo Gura

26 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

The documentary is weird

Most women say it was all 100% consensual and were just reporting his sex addiction & promiscuity basically

With one woman he just went a bit too strong on her pushing for sex (they were already lovers at this point and had sex previously) for which he later apologized

I think what all this boils down to is the rape allegation. Is it true or not? And are there any other rapes?

The rest of the stuff he can probably slide on.

Edited by Leo Gura

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When you get into politics and you go on judging and moralizing others, you should make sure you don't have skeletons in your own closet. That's how the game works. And Brand has gotten himself involved in politics. The problem with today's online commentators is that they expect to be able to play the game of politics without any repurcusions. This is naive and amatuerish.

Yes, if you are gonna be ranting every week to a large audience about how corrupt and evil the mainstream power structure is, you better not have raped anyone in the past.

Just something to consider. Welcome to politics.

Agreed,

although my point was more so towards the idea of  a complete fabrication against him due to the colossal ramifications of what he is proclaiming to be true on his channel. 

But of course that’s not even worth discussing unless it gets proven. 

Edited by Francis777

So far there is no proven evidence he did anything wrong.   There are allegations, and the subsequent propagation of gossip on the social media.   That is all it takes to ruin the life of someone who may be totally innocent....  and actually is innocent until prove guilty.   So being as pure as Caesar's wife doesn't necessarily help you and has a chilling effect on speech.   But the same establishment media wants to maintain the illusion of free speech.

Edited by Jodistrict

Vincit omnia Veritas.

I dont think someone like him needs to rape a girl to get them in bed with him.  The media is just attacking him because his channel is growing so rapidly.  

Could some girls regret sleeping with him? Possibly but I don't think any of them didn't give him permission.  

Many women that get depressed end up going to clubs looking to get shagged to hopefully fill in their loneliness. You can say many men go to the club for the same reason.  This includes married women that do it and get caught by their husband.  Their common defense is, I was raped.  My brother is a cop for a major city and he deals with these cases on a regular basis, he told me half the time the girls are lying which make it terrible for the women that actually did get raped.    

Edited by Tanz

7 hours ago, Francis777 said:

Agreed,

although my point was more so towards the idea of  a complete fabrication against him due to the colossal ramifications of what he is proclaiming to be true on his channel. 

But of course that’s not even worth discussing unless it gets proven. 

Was this investigation, not years and years in the making? I don't think The Times / Channel 4 decided a month ago that Russell Brand would destroy them with his YouTube rants and felt he needed to be taken down. He's a tiny fish. The vast majority of the population is not interested in his videos.

Remember that Julian Assange was accused of rape after exposing government abuse of power, fraud and corruption on Wikileaks.  The corporate media is not your friend.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

14 hours ago, Raze said:

Nowhere in this video is he kissing people without consent, there is such a thing called body language and reading the room, you don’t have to verbally ask before every kiss.

Even if he was that proves nothing related to any of the allegations.

I know you don't always need a verbal "yes", but some of these girls looked genuinely uncomfortable.

On 9/16/2023 at 11:00 PM, StarStruck said:

You don’t need to be physically stronger to rape. Women’s weapon of choice is manipulation. 

1. Your bias stops you from realizing that the whole Red Pill movement is about manipulation. They literally teach you how to pick up women.

2. The manipulation comes from BOTH sides. You are just mad that women can win that battle too. In fact the number one advantage women have over men in these battle of wits/battle of the sexes is in general their sex drive isn't as initially high. She has to have flirty/foreplay to get in the mood before the battle can be on equal footing.

3. The media is controlled and owned by men. So all the shaming the Red Pill does to women is hilarious in the end because....who controls the media that indoctrinates both men and women on how the should operate in social settings? Men. Who writes the laws? Men. So....what's the issue? Maybe Men need to stop blaming women and realize that if you have a problem with the Male Female Dynamic recognize the part you played in creating it. 

I thought the Red Pill was all about holding frame....how can you hold frame when you sound like a victim? Something to think about.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@acidgoofy

1 hour ago, acidgoofy said:

Here is the documentary: 

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8o4deh

doesn’t look good for brand 

Yeah, that doesn't look good for him. Honestly if anyone is involved in politics, number one rule is to have no skeletons in the closet. Something like this is Russel Brand's skeleton in his closet, it's really bad.

Having said that, I couldn't quite see all the women's faces or body, to do some body language analysis, so I had to do more verbal, discourse and statement analysis of what they're saying...mostly it's defensive, but I felt there's some degree of deception. Probably because of the documentary's portrayal and bias towards painting Russell Brand as a sexual predator, so most footage and edits will be geared to showing that, and telling that narrative. I believe the footages and their presentation has given me that feeling a bit.

We'll have to see and wait for an official investigation into this matter, so far I won't be trusting his or their accounts from the documentaries.

Edited by Danioover9000

8 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

So far there is no proven evidence he did anything wrong.   There are allegations, and the subsequent propagation of gossip on the social media.   That is all it takes to ruin the life of someone who may be totally innocent....  and actually is innocent until prove guilty.   So being as pure as Caesar's wife doesn't necessarily help you and has a chilling effect on speech.   But the same establishment media wants to maintain the illusion of free speech.

Every gossip has some truth behind it. And for me, a man accused of rape is guilty until proven otherwise xD

of course, there will be no hard evidence, Proving Rape is harder than proving murder, lol. In most cases, if there are multiple accusations of rape on someone, there Is something behind that.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@LSD-Rumi

Just now, LSD-Rumi said:

Every gossip has truth behind it.

of course, there will be no hard evidence, Proving Rape is harder than proving murder, lol. In most cases, if there are multiple accusations of rape on someone, there Is something behind that.

Not necessarily every gossip has truth. Just because you can tell a convincing and persuasive story, that doesn't mean it's true.

'Truth tellers tell, deceivers sell.', hence the need for liars to embellish their stories a bit more. 

5 hours ago, Tanz said:

I dont think someone like him needs to rape a girl to get them in bed with him.

A man who sleeps with lots of women while doing drugs and alcohol is the perfect match for rape to happen. 

5 hours ago, Tanz said:

The media is just attacking him because his channel is growing so rapidly.  

Don't be so naive. Everyone likes to play victim these days. Anyone who uses such things as a defense is guilty in 90% of cases, lol. Look at Trump, Tate, Elon Musk, etc...

Edited by LSD-Rumi