BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Good thinking, Princess. ;)

I'm in the business of understanding, not just in getting info. I have to understand the information so I can relate it to other issues. That's how I connect the dots, or try to, anyway. I won't always understand right away every information I take in, but things click easier the more I understand the different parts and then I get to put the pieces together for myself. It's when it doesn't add up when my alert signals go off. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

It's when it doesn't add up when my alert signals go off. 

A profoundly deep trip will do that to ya xD

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 9/17/2023 at 2:20 PM, Leo Gura said:

No amount of psychedelics will help you. Because you have not learned how to use your mind properly.

And how can we learn to use our mind 'properly'? @Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, Spiritedness said:

And how can we learn to use our mind 'properly'? @Leo Gura

That's one of the trickiest things in the world. My videos share many strategies. And my new course will go into some very advanced self-deceptions that plague the nondual, Buddhist, and enlightenment community.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's one of the trickiest things in the world. My videos share many strategies. And my new course will go into some very advanced self-deceptions that plague the nondual, Buddhist, and enlightenment community.

@Leo Gura When is the new course coming out? And did you really kill and eat YT-Leo or will you eventually digest him and shit him out at some point for us Actualized fiends?

8 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm sorry but you are contradicting yourself. You said earlier, quote "it is normal that you react to a thought". Then you said "since you are your thoughts, you are made up of them". How can you be something you are reacting to?

8 hours ago, Yimpa said:

You are not a though, your sense of the self is a sistem of thoughs. It's different, thanks for the correction

4 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Answer me this: Is "you" a concept?

(Don't answer with a long rambling text... a simple yes or no will be enough.)

The relative you, yes. 

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

The relative you, yes. 

Is there a not-relative you?

Why so serious?

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I'm in the business of understanding, not just in getting info. I have to understand the information so I can relate it to other issues. That's how I connect the dots, or try to, anyway. I won't always understand right away every information I take in, but things click easier the more I understand the different parts and then I get to put the pieces together for myself. It's when it doesn't add up when my alert signals go off. 

No need for justifications. "Good thinking" was just my way of saying "right on". ^_^

Why so serious?

11 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I think that You can't decide it. You have no power over your thoughts, since you are your thoughts, you are made up of them. when thoughts cease, the self disappears. the breadth of existence remains. The one who decides what to do with the thoughts is the self, without self no one decides anything. and the self cannot decide not to listen to certain thoughts since the self is a structure created by the mental flow that creates the conceptual bubble, aka the world. your mental world, which drinks from the mental world of those around you, the product of thousands of generations of evolution of the collective mind.

i say there are two modes of operation, thinking and awareness, both are ever available

self CAN decide not to entertain certain thoughts, you see its arrival and you don't allow its entry

for example the thought of anger arises, you see it, instead of engaging it you take ten silent breaths, anger has fled

awareness is the superpower which achieves this, it is your gatekeeper, the ever present monitor, your highest nature watching the show

in fact, you CAN dismiss all thoughts in this way and operate from awareness instead

if you need to think about something, you can do so awarely, mindfully, dispassionately

sitting on the cushion for a while each day is the training ground for this process

all thoughts distort the what is, awareness recognises all is unobstructed flawless clarity

After Consciousness frees itself of the human dream, it can dream anything it wants. But don't confuse that with "you" -- this ego -- having control over the process. God is in control.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

After Consciousness frees itself of the human dream, it can dream anything it wants. But don't confuse that with "you" -- this ego -- having control over the process. God is in control.

@Leo Gura given that God dreams to be finite to experience itself - does this mean there will always be new dreams, new universes, beings, laws but also suffering with it? Given that all dreams and characters are finite.

13 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Everything is Love

When he says love what he is saying is what you are attached to the most. For example the reason habits are so hard to break is a result of your body completely rewiring itself to make the desire and completion of that habit streamlined.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

30 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

@Leo Gura given that God dreams to be finite to experience itself - does this mean there will always be new dreams, new universes, beings, laws but also suffering with it? Given that all dreams and characters are finite.

If you (as God) want to imagine living in a body, you have to create suffering. Because without suffering the illusion of the body would be too easy to see through, and you would not survive few days. So suffering is something necessary for a good dream. Suffering is there out of Love.

Edited by Arthogaan

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

24 minutes ago, Arthogaan said:

If you (as God) want to imagine living in a body, you have to create suffering. Because without suffering the illusion of the body would be too easy to see through, and you would not survive few days. So suffering is something necessary for a good dream. Suffering is there out of Love.

suffering is striving to stick around, selfishness, self superiority, sociopathy that is having you do my bidding

i merit being here and favor this dream over the end of this dream

if you didn't do any of this, you would let yourself die

8 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

suffering is striving to stick around, selfishness, self superiority, sociopathy that is having you do my bidding

i merit being here and favor this dream over the end of this dream

if you didn't do any of this, you would let yourself die

I am not sure if you want to agree or disagree with me, because what you wrote seems congruent with what I wrote. 

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

1 hour ago, Greatnestwithin said:

Finite but growing, this is only the beginning 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

3 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Is there a not-relative you?

There is the absolute, the existence. You could call it "you"if you want, but it isn't a you because a you is in opposition of what it's not you, and the absolute is the absolute, no more. If you say: I am the absolute, who is saying that is the relative self. Ultimately it's not false, but the absolute don't say: I am the absolute, just is absolute. Only the relative self make definitions

2 hours ago, gettoefl said:

for example the thought of anger arises, you see it, instead of engaging it you take ten silent breaths, anger has fled

Yes, the relative self can do a lot of things, and have a lot of self control. The relative self is a survival tool, the only problem is that is source of suffering, it is an entity that grows like a cancer, because the exponential evolutionary development of the human mind makes it acquire an enormous size, and with enormous fears and attachments. We are here trying to take the next evolutionary step, the transcendence of the relative self, because we have reached an unbearable point. We are almost all people with a hyperdeveloped relative self, which has led us to a dead end. the trap of the ego, a race of obstacles and suffering that leads to old age and death. wtf? scam. so the rat in the maze frantically looks for the exit

1 hour ago, Greatnestwithin said:

If you look at the beings that exist, I would say that the majority live in a state of great happiness and only suffer at specific moments. Humans suffer much more because we are in a process of accelerated evolution. Humanity evolves in 1000 years than any living being in millions, therefore its suffering is thousands of orders of magnitude greater. But I suppose that there will be many beings with a very high level of happiness, and that humans in the future will reach those levels. the work we are doing is the key