BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Someone here said:

He is deeply "enlightened ". If you are talking about the classical no-self Buddhist stuff ..he already knows all that shit and have videos on classical Neo-Advaitan enlightenment from 2014 to 2016 . He has transcended this shit and he is talking about levels of consciousness that no human being have ever accessed.  And he basically have transcended all "humanness ". I'm not kissing his ass.. im just stating a truth.  You guys are full of it when you argue with him  about those niggly little details. He already knows all of that and wants to take you to higher realizations. But it falls on deaf ears apparently. 

Leo never said he was Enlightened, never claimed to be. Infact, he has said Enlightenment is a delusion of the mind. You are not stating any truths. You have no direct experience of what you're saying other than what Leo has said. Ugg, you're right I will leave you alone because I will fall into a trap I don't want to fall into.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

13 minutes ago, Osaid said:

That's basically the problem. He only knows it. Never experienced it. You can't know it. There's not gonna be an enlightenment 2.0 or Truth 2.0 that comes after "classical" enlightenment.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO LIMITS TO CONSCIOUSNESS!. There is in fact infinite degrees of enlightenment. Since reality is infinite. 

No matter where you are on the spiritual  path..the next step is right in front of you. The way gets walked step by step no matter what some milestone on the side of the road says.(metaphorically speaking).

Since you like knowing, I wanted to ask, how do you know this?

Because I'm a Leo addict .I have almost watched every single episode. And I saw that this man is very rare .he is a legend .he cuts through all bullshit and delivers you the truth on a silver plate . So why not trust him when he says he experienced greater levels of consciousness?  How do you know he hasn't? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO LIMITS TO CONSCIOUSNESS!

Didn't say there was. Why do you perceive the existence of one Truth as a limit? Has reality ever been two? Being infinite is one, not two. Truth is one, not two. Enlightenment is one, not two.

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

There is in fact infinite degrees of enlightenment.

No, there are degrees of awakening, not enlightenment. 

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Because I'm a Leo addict .I have almost watched every single episode. 

Me too.

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

So why not trust him when he says he experienced greater levels of consciousness?  How do you know he hasn't? 

Because I became enlightened. I don't have to trust him anymore since I became enlightened myself.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Leo Gura Just put out the course already. You're hardly having a fruitful conversation with your mods about awakening, not even consider with followers of your work interested in going hardcore like you. We will follow the crumbs to the understanding of metaphysical love, alien consciousness and god.

7 minutes ago, Osaid said:

Didn't say there was. Why do you perceive the existence of one Truth as a limit? Has reality ever been two? Being infinite is one, not two. Truth is one, not two. Enlightenment is one, not two

The minduck is that reality is both one and not one simultaneously.  If you hold a banana in one hand and an orange in other hand ..aren't these two discrete physical objects?  Yet they occupy the same space .

You have to be careful with what you mean by the term oneness. Just what is it that you mean when you say that infinity is one thing? Are there an infinite number of points between two objects? Or is it discrete? It depends on your model. 

12 minutes ago, Osaid said:

No, there are degrees of awakening, not enlightenment. 

Mind to share the difference between the two ?

Because I became enlightened. I don't have to trust him anymore since I became enlightened myself.

How do you know you are not deluded? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

aren't these two discrete physical objects?

No. You think of it that way. "Physical object" is an abstraction of experience.

It depends on your model. 

It doesn't depend on a model. It depends on physical touch. On visual perception. Your entire experience. Models happen within experience, so they cannot describe or touch experience.

Mind to share the difference between the two ?

How do you know you are not deluded? 

It's not something I have to know.

When you hear music, the experience of hearing music cannot be delusional because it is experienced. Enlightenment is an experiential shift in the same way. It is not some philosophy or insight you integrate intellectually.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

29 minutes ago, Osaid said:

walk us through why you think your enlightened then, and why you think enlightenment is more than exactly what your constructing it to be.

@Osaid The biggest mistake you will ever make in your life is thinking you've outsmarted me on the nature of Consciousness.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

If you are talking about the classical no-self Buddhist stuff ..he already knows all that shit and have videos on classical Neo-Advaitan enlightenment from 2014 to 2016 . He has transcended this shit and he is talking about levels of consciousness that no human being have ever accessed.

yeah and in retrospect although you might not think it at the time if your going through it because its still very radical to normal human life consciousness, it is an incredibly shallow degree of awakening, its crumbs compared to god realisation, let alone anything beyond that.

11 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

walk us through why you think

I'm not thinking about it, you can't think it. I am not convincing myself of anything, I am just experiencing what reality is. When someone says "I am this", "Reality is that", "This is that", I can just infer that they don't understand what they are saying by looking at my experience.

11 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

why you think enlightenment is more than exactly what your constructing it to be.

More than what? Not sure what you think I've constructed. I'm just saying that you can't realize Truth twice.

Edited by Osaid

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of-fucking-course!

Everything I talk about in this domain is not just a direct awakening but direct awakening on top of direct awakening until you are shitting blood on the floor. You guys cannot begin to imagine my awakening.

Bliss is a valid thing, but it is not the same thing as realizing that Consciousness is Love. You can have one without the other and vice versa. Bliss is best associated with feelings. Bliss comes and goes as a feeling.

Bliss is actually ever present, it doesn't come and go. In my direct experience, bliss does not come and go. Bliss is ever present. If it comes and goes as a feeling then you just don't have enough Self-Love.

I can poetically describe Love as this. Love is the miracle that makes Nothing REAL.

If you pay attention to all interactions....everyone is arguing about what is REAL and what is NOT REAL. This is because Love is the only thing that is REAL.

Love is a nothing, that constructs an identity, a something out of Nothing and makes it REAL. 

Then to tests its LOVE it teaches itself to love the lack of identity and to see as equal to all identity.

This is why it is so hard to release attachments, because you are killing what is REAL because the greatest fear is to be nothing. 

Your task is to love nothing and something equally. If you pick a side on either then you will be lost.

The secret is Illusion and Real are identical and all conflicts are born between Illusion and Real between Lies and Truth. 

At the highest love all conflict is illusionary and at the lowest level all conflicts are REAL. This paradox cannot be resolved easily because the power of Love is ABSOLUTE. If you limit Love it is REAL and if you remove the limit of Love it is IMAGINARY. 

What is real? Well the human definition of real is the perceived stability of change, and they see boundless infinite expression as illusion. This illusion which is God, perceives itself and all of its expressions as Real. When God awakens through the ego, God perceives Reality as both illusionary, and real at the same time. This is how God gets to experience the miracle that it is, and experience True Love by resolving the paradox of Reality and Illusion, Truth and Falsehood.

The Magic can only be revealed when you realize you LOVE NOTHING. LOL. That's it. That all of your biases are imaginary and that in your direct experience you love everything even though its nothing. 

Also P.S. Leo....stop saying you are the only person on the planet that is awake....please follow your own advice. You made a whole episode on confirming in your direct experience and the truth is you have not confirmed this....you are imagining this. No different than any other ego imagining from his point of view his own perspective. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

39 minutes ago, Osaid said:

More than what? Not sure what you think I've constructed

im not sure you think that what you think has constructed:D

Edited by Francis777

3 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

what does Ralston say about the metaphysical love?

He says that he doesn't talk about it because it is an enticement for the ego. He'd rather just point you there without putting ideas of it inside your head. And he doubts that many people who use that term are truly conscious of what they are talking about when they say it.

Edited by Osaid

Truly beautyfull debate, I really enjoyed it, eating perfect triangle Toblerone chocolate meanwhile??. You are all very loving in your unique ways and expressions. Love wins, as always. Love over gold. Love over chocolate but in chocolate at the same time?. Relax and enjoy life❤️

@Osaid

4 minutes ago, Osaid said:

He says that he doesn't talk about it because it is an enticement for the ego. He'd rather just point you there without putting ideas of it inside your head.

So Ralston believes that if he doesn't talk about love, because it's enticing to the ego, that not talking about it would not entice the ego? By 'enticing the ego' is he thinking about sexual love?

Does he assume that this love is like a romantic love? A Paternal/maternal love?

Edited by Danioover9000

3 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

Truly beautyfull debate, I really enjoyed it, eating perfect triangle Toblerone chocolate meanwhile??.

I’m eating blueberries. Although, come to think of it, they look purple. Why aren’t they called purpleberries?!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

So Ralston believes that if he doesn't talk about love, because it's enticing to the ego, that not talking about it would not entice the ego? 

Yes.

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

Does he assume that this love is like a romantic love? A Paternal/maternal love?

No, but it is exactly that for most people, so that is what he speaks to.

If you are not conscious of what metaphysical love is, and someone tells you about it, it will 100% will be turned into an egoic idea. Because metaphysical love is not an idea, which is why he is careful about it. This is how teaching enlightenment has worked throughout history. They "point" towards things, they don't tell you conclusions.

6 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

By 'enticing the ego' is he thinking about sexual love?

He is saying that the ego is enticed when hearing the word "love." Meaning, it leads the ego to imagine many enticing ideas.

one thing I think people consistently overlook is consciousness's ability to get ever so increasingly profound no matter how profound your previous realisations of it have been. Just because you have had realisations/awakenings that have absolutely blown your socks off. Do not assume that it cannot get 10x, 100x more profound after that. There's an immediate arrogance that tends to set in as soon as you've had a breakthrough that shatters all previous notions you had of reality. You think oh my god, all this time I was completely wrong, but I can see that now and therefore since I can see that and I can prove it in my direct experience, that now this is it, now I understand everything, if it wasn't the ultimate then I would have never been able to realise it in the first place!

This. Is. An. Assumption.

Edited by Francis777