StarStruck

Andrew Tate to donate $25 million this year

138 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

If the Tates are really sincere about helping young men, I would like to see them come out against the webcam business and expose all the manipulative techniques so that men are aware.

I don't think he is at the level of maturity to admit to his sins at this time.  His base doesn't demand him to do it because they like everything else he says and they use him to validate their worldview.    

12 hours ago, Jodistrict said:

I believe that webcam businesses are unethical, because they use manipulation techniques to clean out a man’s bank account.   But they aren’t illegal in the United States and most other Western countries.   There are also an infinite variety of other legal ways that are just as unethical.  This is why gambling use to be considered something that should be made illegal.   

No, the legal issue isn't just scamming men. The issue is how he recruited, treated, transported and manipulated the girls involved for his webcam business. All of that was illegal, and comes under human trafficking.

7 hours ago, something_else said:

No, the legal issue isn't just scamming men. The issue is how he recruited, treated, transported and manipulated the girls involved for his webcam business. All of that was illegal, and comes under human trafficking.

In theory the scamming men part is illegal as well but it might be a bit complicated to prosecute. I guess it would be more of a moral issue at this point but in the discussion with the psychologist he rationalises by saying he helped lonely men talk to women xD

I got a question for all you lonely guys looking for hot girls:

How would you feel if in your loneliest, horniest hour, a naked girl on a webcam promised to marry you, then swindled $10,000 from you, ditched you cold, and gave all that money to Tate so he could buy his Bugatti?

Still a Tate fan?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How would you feel if in your loneliest, horniest hour, a naked girl on a webcam promised to marry you, then swindled $10,000 from you, ditched you cold, and gave all that money to Tate so he could buy his Bugatti?

How do you know this is how his business worked? Have people accused him of scamming them? @Leo Gura

@Yali lol just watch any tate's old video and he will tell you, or the documentary in leo's blogs.

Also, its not like tate is the one who came up with this model, it's quite common in the pimp world, especially in Las Vegas

13 minutes ago, Yali said:

How do you know this is how his business worked? Have people accused him of scamming them? @Leo Gura

You obviously haven't been following this story.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Still a Tate fan?

I would see it as a life lesson that costed 10k. Granted if you are that stupid you will be swindled of your money left or right. It is just a disaster waiting to happen. Probably the guys who were swindled of that money have learned a lesson they will never forget. 

Edited by StarStruck

In that case, I got a life lesson I wanna teach ya.

Edited by Leo Gura

15 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I would see it as a life lesson that costed 10k. Granted if you are that stupid you will be swindled of your money left or right. It is just a disaster waiting to happen. Probably the guys who were swindled of that money have learned a lesson they will never forget. 

@StarStruck what a dumb way to explain away and justify the exploitation and deception of vulnerable people

7 minutes ago, Tobia said:

@StarStruck what a dumb way to explain away and justify the exploitation and deception of vulnerable people

The mind is very tricky. This is why you can't even trust your own belief systems. It's a construction. Self-deception is rampant.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Having independent, sexy women in your life is well worth more than 25 million dollars.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I saw this today, it’s from a while ago but it gives you a good insight into how narcissistically he views charity and donations so I think it’s good context here.

And also shows just what a delusional dick he is.

If you want a TLDR; a guy posted a crowdfund thing on twitter for his sick son and Tate asked if he felt like a failure because he was begging for money for a surgery that cost less than a quarter of one of his cars.

He then offered to pay for the surgery but only if the dad ‘asked him nicely’

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/ask-nicely-and-ill-save-your-son-vile-andrew-tate-tweet-resurfaces-341311/

Edited by something_else

@something_else

I underrated his narcissism before watching that documentary and some others. I thought he was acting that way to horde views, but now I really think he is just that of an asshole.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Come you all, don't dodge the question:

On 2023-09-15 at 5:19 PM, Leo Gura said:

Still a Tate fan?

On 9/6/2023 at 0:37 AM, Leo Gura said:

1) Why would you trust him?

2) If Elon Musk rapes someone and donates some money to charity, does that absolve him of the rape?

3) I don't believe Tate has $25M in his lifetime, never mind that he donated that much in one year.

You were able to smell something fishy around this guy, and the new BBC documantery has shown that he's probably too young and inexperienced to come up with cult-like methods, and that there's somebody more seasoned behind him.

What's your comment that the latter (Iggy Semmelweiss) is also happened to be a follower of Osho? Does it bother you the notion that one of your followers could turn into a devil one day?

13 minutes ago, Mesopotamian said:

the new BBC documantery has shown that he's probably too young and inexperienced to come up with cult-like methods,

Tate is fully capable of running a cult himself. But of course running a cult with friends is even more fun.