StarStruck

Andrew Tate to donate $25 million this year

138 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, StarStruck said:

"25 million WILL be donated this year"

So, he hasn't donated it yet. And likely never will. I notice in your title you wrote 'donated' implying it's already been done which is very misleading. That's either intentional or you misunderstood his tweet.

As far as I know 25m is more than his entire net worth. Tate is known as a chronic liar, I don't know why you believe him on this.

AND Even if he does donate to charity, it doesn't absolve him of his crimes.

Edited by something_else

Changed "donated" to "to donate" in title to avoid spreading misinformation.

15 minutes ago, D2sage said:

Whenever he talks about wanting to save men, how much he cares about men, how his life goal is to help men etc. just remember that he ran a business scamming men out of millions for many years.

Actions speak louder than words.

26 minutes ago, something_else said:

Actions speak louder than words.

Actually, not just his actions , but  his own current words strengthening your argument as well. He is still denying the things he did, and he still cant bite the bullet on his past actions. He is undeniably a sociopath.

(its timestamped)

Edited by zurew

@D2sage

Sry, I'm still not sure if we both misunderstood each other.

From my POV it looks like you were deflecting and excusing his beheavior and enabling it but in a way you are doing it because there is clear evidence about tates crimes and his sociopathic character. it is obvious what he is doing right now with his pr stunts and your posting his stuff and not to forget he is worse than these people you've named. 

I'm not sure right now about your stance because it looks really looks like your deflecting and relativising by saying how "bad" everybody else is. Can you elaborate?

I didn't say that I condone exploitation of children and poor people in africa but it is easier to do something good for society by standing up against enabeling a extremely toxic philosophy than living in a cave and I think that this is misapplied relativity. 

You are mostly right about hypocracy in ourselves and I am hypocrite in many ways, too and as many here I'm working on it little by little to reduce it. However it is a matter of degree of hypocracy and hatred and there are also other factors at play like the level of consciousness, developement, trauma etc which vary from person to person. So not everybody is a hypocrite the same way.

Edited by Starlight321

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't believe Tate has $25M in his lifetime

He must have made ridiculous amounts from hustlers uni and other courses.

The road to God is paved with bliss.

6 minutes ago, martins name said:

@martins name maybe he's started a new gimnick and he's making big money by selling worn underwear in his name to his war room members. :P

15 minutes ago, martins name said:

I remember reading somewhere that he was estimated to be making around $5m per year from hustlers university at his peak. Assuming that's even after tax, it would be pretty unlikely that he'd be so rich from that kind of income that he can afford to donate $25m to charity.

Even if he had another $5-10m/year on top of that from his illicit activities in the past like the cam business it still seems unrealistic he'd have so much money that he could afford to donate $25m. Especially with how lavish and expensive his lifestyle is.

The Romanian police put his net worth at around $10 million.

Edited by something_else

@Starlight321

1 hour ago, Starlight321 said:

@martins name maybe he's started a new gimnick and he's making big money by selling worn underwear in his name to his war room members. :P

Source of inspiration:

Mushoku Tensei.?

Probably misunderstandings. It's so common over text.

2 hours ago, Starlight321 said:

You are mostly right about hypocracy in ourselves

This is what I meant and not excusing Tates shit.

I rarely saw someone bring up other far greater human trafficking scandals. Now people are talking about it like Tate invented it.

Feels like people are humanitarians and human rights activists only when it fits their ego. This is my POV mostly. I've seen it live.

Edited by D2sage

1 hour ago, something_else said:

I remember reading somewhere that he was estimated to be making around $5m per year from hustlers university at his peak. Assuming that's even after tax, it would be pretty unlikely that he'd be so rich from that kind of income that he can afford to donate $25m to charity.

Even if he had another $5-10m/year on top of that from his illicit activities in the past like the cam business it still seems unrealistic he'd have so much money that he could afford to donate $25m. Especially with how lavish and expensive his lifestyle is.

The Romanian police put his net worth at around $10 million.

He has only 10 million in Romania. Which moron would put all of his money is god forsaken Romania? ?

@StarStruck

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

He has only 10 million in Romania. Which moron would put all of his money is god forsaken Romania? ?

*in god forsaken Romania?

Andrew Tate has 300+ million dollar of net worth according to google. That is a crazy amount of money. It is even more crazy that he went on a crusade and endangered himself. It means he really believes in his cause. 

Romania has low income tax compared to to other EU countries.

Its common for people who are bloggers or have some sort of online income to live in Romania. To stockpile more money.

Speaking of Romania, it is a beautiful country in some parts. Here is a picture I took in Transylvania:

Bran Castle-min.jpg

Edited by D2sage

@D2sage

59 minutes ago, D2sage said:

Probably misunderstandings. It's so common over text.

This is what I meant and not excusing Tates shit.

I rarely saw someone bring up other far greater human trafficking scandals. Now people are talking about it like Tate invented it.

Feels like people are humanitarians and human rights activists only when it fits their ego. This is my POV mostly. I've seen it live.

Main reason is that Andrew Tate maximized his marketing and social media, said many sexist and misogynistic things, sold a course teaching the lover boy method to get young women, scammed young men, also used said lover boy method to hook in young girls for his webcam. By his excessive trolling and attention seeking he has made himself a high profile target for this investigation. It's all self inflicted damage Andrew Tate is doing to himself.

@D2sage

5 minutes ago, D2sage said:

Romania has low income tax compared to to other EU countries.

Its common for people who are bloggers or have some sort of online income to live in Romania.

Speaking of Romania, it is a beautiful country in some parts. Here is a picture I took in Transylvania:

Bran Castle-min.jpg

Why are you in Transylvania? Visiting count Dracula? I'll pray for your soul.

Edited by Danioover9000

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

@D2sage

Why are you in Transylvania? Visiting count Dracula?

I'm about to kidnap Andrew Tate.

Yes, I am checking out his castle. A road trip through some EU countries.