Ramanujan

how do i move up to the next stage of the spiral

28 posts in this topic

how do i move up to the next stage of the spiral. is there any method  or does it happen automatically ?

psychedelics but it's not permanent 

Edited by nhoktinvt

Well what do you believe your current stage is and why do you want/need to move up to a higher one? Each stage has by definition different mindsets and beliefs around the world so hard to move up unless you examine your own beliefs and see what the superior paradigm would be for you. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

For me, psychedelics were the key to get out of stage orange. 

Psychedelics combined with reading books from Leo's book list will actually get you pretty far. I was able to go beyond stage orange by receiving a liberal arts education, thinking more deeply about other's feelings and emotions, and taking psychedelics. I was able to advance somewhat to stage yellow by reflecting on my place in society, think about our economic and social structures and how they evolve, and wrapping those two things up in my understanding of biology and how life evolves in the universe. Also psychedelics.

Whatever stage you are in, I would suggest finding someone in the next stage and just talking to them about what their values are and why they are important to them. Right now I don't know how to get to stage turquoise, but I'm going to try to keep refining my worldview by reading books, watching videos, and taking classes (in college or elsewhere) on philosophy, social psychology, government, religion, and any other medium I can find to keep challenging what I already know and find new ways to think. Leo's videos explaining each stage and their values are very useful, especially for assessing where you are in the spiral and giving you indicators for when you are progressing. If you would like to know more about my progression feel free to dm me.

Like everyone else, massive self-delusion.  Delude yourself into thinking you're in the next stage.  Your life won't actually be different, and you'll be as miserable as you were before, but as a tiny consolation prize you'll be able to feel superior to people at a lower stage.

18 hours ago, SeaMonster said:

Like everyone else, massive self-delusion.  Delude yourself into thinking you're in the next stage.  Your life won't actually be different, and you'll be as miserable as you were before, but as a tiny consolation prize you'll be able to feel superior to people at a lower stage.

this. look at me, I'm tier 2!

You could also choose to immerse into every aspect of each stage. But without the violence and opression.

Observation, deliberate exposure and experience.  @Ramanujan

Edited by effortlesslumen

3 hours ago, blackchair said:

this. look at me, I'm tier 2!

White Supermind, motherfuckers!

At the end of each actualized spiral dynamics series of video, Leo talks about what to do to transcend a stage or move beyond a certain stage. He talks about that usually at the end of the videos. 

By consciously exposing yourself to life experience as broadly as possible

@blackchair yo sir, are u still in stage magician. how the hell did u move to magician . are u gifted in IQ or something like that

15 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

@blackchair yo sir, are u still in stage magician. how the hell did u move to magician . are u gifted in IQ or something like that

your ego is telling you that next stage is "better", from my POV healthy blue is pure perfection. my whole town (and I live in conservative little town Dubrovnik) everyone is dressed in coral, but I don't have time nor energy  nor motivation to describe what coral means, I'm lazy, and waiting for some more data from gugl.....

Study people, cultures, history, filosophy, finance, psychology etc. Study deeply anything and everything you've never looked at before. Watch documentaries, listen to audibooks, podcasts. Dedicate every free moment to the pursuit of knowledge.

Also do emotionally hard shit. Face fears you have again and again until you master that field. 

All this takes years and years of dedication. Don't feel discouraged. Engage with the process fully. :)

Figure out where you are on the spiral and really focus on that.

You're probably at something like Fi/Ti. Focus on understanding your preferences for things like art, and work on academic subjects. Learn maths and integrate it into your life.

The notion of "how" to do something, like moving up the spiral, is Te/Orange.

If you want to focus on stages above you, think about the idea of the new and complex. Focus on value-based ideologies, as well as abstract ideas of success. Go about things in a way that goes beyond what you already know.

Also, try to reduce any materialism you might have. Materialism will keep you locked in the lowest level of the spiral.

6 hours ago, Ramanujan said:

@blackchair wdym everyone  in the town is coral ?

it's complicated to explain this is my second language so nuance will be lost, just follow Leo's videa, and if you live in 3th world country it will be especially hard to move up spiral......