Leo Gura

URGENT NEWS!!!!!!!! - Pete The Peacock Fatally Shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

68 posts in this topic

Rip pete

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Little dude probably messed with Putin too. Kinda weird though that they hired a minecraft skeleton to kill him...

Edited by Sincerity

This story is in the “Fun” section. ?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and right-doing there is a field. I'll meet you there." - Pete the Peacock

beep boop

"In Las Vegas, animal cruelty is a misdemeanor offense with a penalty of up to six months in jail and a maximum $1,000 fine."

Bruh... There should be a difference between animal cruelty and animal cruelty against someone's beloved pet. Even if someone believes that animal lives are worth less than human lives, they should acknowledge that a human (a few actually since all the neighbours are sad) got hurt too, at least emotionally. 6 months jail for something that could potentially traumatize a person is wild to me.

beep boop

1 hour ago, How to be wise said:

This story is in the “Fun” section. ?

Where should it be then. This is also the "Off- topic" section.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Poor beautiful peat I love peacocks. If you did that here The maximum penalty for an individual convicted of cruelty to animals is $309,600.00 or 3 years imprisonment under the Act. There are also offenses for serious animal cruelty under the Criminal Code Act 1899 which have a maximum penalty of 7 years imprisonment.

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

I'm tired of these Tiki torch Americans with their longbows and peacock feathers, where are the cowboys?

There's always 80 qi human trash amused to do stuff like that. 

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

He has a new neighborhood to stroll through: Heaven

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Pete is in HELL. He was a naughty bird.

KARMA.

Never assume innocence.

GOD is never wrong.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

So?

So...... you're stupid.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just now, Leo Gura said:

So you're stupid.

I'll pretend that was funny. Bc your jokes are just sad

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

1 minute ago, Salvijus said:

I'll pretend that was funny. Bc your jokes are just sad

It takes enormous intelligence to appreciate my jokes.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Pete is in HELL. He was a naughty bird.

KARMA.

Never assume innocence.

GOD is never wrong.

I mean, I wasn't in Vegas, so maybe you know more about Pete than I do.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho