Someone here

Anyone in this forum completely transcended fear of death ?

219 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Try to transcend suffering in this prison :|

Shit. That's a hell but most of those guys have a better face than mostly of European that are working in a office. Interesting. Seems that men, When the thing gets really hard, are strong  

If I had a kid, I would say him: you have to be as strong as those guys. You are in deep, you are a human. You can bear anything, just never let the others intimidate you, and never stop to searching a solution. It's better to die. To die is perfect. Let them to make you a favor and fight. 

Thanks for sharing. Absolutely interesting. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Suffering is definitely not nice, but the beauty of existence itself is just spectacular. Just marvel at this! Just be in awe of this! It's fucking incredible. There is so much to admire about consciousness. 

Death? 

Yes the fear can arise but let that fear inspire you! To live fuller, healthier, better. Let it motivate you! Let it drive you to heights you never thought were possible.  

Milk each moment of its precious beauty, it makes me cry of joy how wonderful this miracle is. 

Every moment you neglect and and underappreciate is a moment lost, what a disservice to yourself the miracle you are.   

I love you so ooo much whoever you are. Go explore the beauty! What are you waiting for? Death? Hahahhaha 

"Fear" is just seeing other things as a threat,but it should be understood that GOD is the true threat,then fear is no more.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

I would tell you to be careful, or you might do something you will regret.

But in the end if you have no problem throwing away your life, then there really is no problem. Because all problems assume that you care about keeping your life.

Removing your desire to live is about the most serious thing you could do. You shouldn't take such things lightly. And frankly I don't even like you guys discussing it because in practice what will happen is people will hurt themselves very badly. Don't take your life or your health for granted. You could easily lose it any day.

I had a suicide attempt after two and a half years of deep constant suffering without any pause. At the end my health wasn't at risk, but I got transported to a psychiatric hospital. And it's a hellish experience. There are People that get psychotic breaks, start to feel like snakes throwing glass bottles. When you enter there, you don't have any guarantee to leave this place. The doctors and psychologist leave you in the dark. Then you ask the people around you, how long they were kept there. Some months, some years and then it starts being a terrible mind game against those, who look after you. You feel like crying, but you can't cry, because there is no privacy, everybody is watching you and you want to give a good impression. You don't have Internet, you are completely isolated from the outside world. There is no garden, the only fresh air, you may get, is, when you want to smoke a cigarette. So I started smoking. I couldn't even see trees, but at least I wanted to experience the fresh air coming through the windows. When you don't have any social support from friends and families, even if you have just a mild diagnosis, you'll be there for various months. The doctors don't care about you, they don't even make diagnosis. Just shut up and don't make a scene or you'll be there for ever and there is no law preventing this as you are isolated and literally declared as mentally ill. This wasn't a psychiatric hospital in North Korea, it was in Munich, Germany. I don't want to imagine, what it's like in other places.

So please to the people considering suicide, more likely than not, those will be your consequences.

@UnlovingGod so for a suicide attempt they isolated you for several months in a psychiatric hospital? It seems like a recipe to go crazy irreversibly

Just now, Breakingthewall said:

@UnlovingGod so for a suicide attempt they isolated you for several months in a psychiatric hospital? It seems like a recipe to go crazy irreversibly

Well no I didn't say that, but I said, they leave you in the dark and make you frankly more psychotic there. Being in the same room with people, that are there for years makes you think, while the doctors always say "we have to evaluate, we have to evaluate". Giving no firm stance. Quite Frankly it came to a point, where I just asked, can I leave? And they said yes. But you don't want to ask, as in "if ask this question, will they keep me more time locked?". People stay there for years, because they just don't ask, because they don't know that's the way you leave this place. Quite a mindfuck. And really gives a perspective what little fucks those professionals give.

And so that nobody misunderstands me, there are wonderful and really good psychologist and psychiatrist out there, they just don't work in clinics. But they can be gamechanger, if you find the right now.

I stayed there at the end for exactly 2 months there

Edited by UnlovingGod

I realize the necessity and even value of suffering, but why so much

(I'm talking about the only suffering there is which is mine)

I'm sure it will all make sense down the road, and I guess it did make sense at some points when I went infinite

But damn

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

On 8/12/2023 at 5:29 AM, Leo Gura said:

In another sense I look forward to the freedom of not having to be human any more. After a certain point your human life runs its course and you want something new.

So you feel stuck here ? You plan to die of old age ?

Last couple of times I came back here from my "trip" felt like a choice, I feel like I could have recreated myself however I wanted to (different time/place/form) but didn't because I wasn't ready yet 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

13 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Try to transcend suffering in this prison :|

This is why god is a horrible atrocity that should not ever have existed. Just one life here won't make up for a million suffering free lives

56 minutes ago, Holykael said:

This is why god is a horrible atrocity that should not ever have existed. Just one life here won't make up for a million suffering free lives

No, it is not that bad, you get used to bad stuff with time. Humans have a very high level of adaptability.

45 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

No, it is not that bad, you get used to bad stuff with time. Humans have a very high level of adaptability.

Yeah right. That's easy for someone who has never tasted existence to say but who's going to burn in hell, be crucified, etc countless times? Always me. It is that bad. I've tasted how bad things can get and I didn't get the worst of it so by comparison I can tell.

52 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Please don't think this way. Even though you're right. It is not how things were intended. Not the adaptability part but getting used to bad stuff. This is why most don't awaken to their true nature, thinking this is how life's supposed to be. Then we get complacent missing out on the joys of what it means to be LOVE and to emanate that into the world. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

Suffering is also completely infinite, we instinctively know this at the most finest of quantum/atom levels but it takes a while for an intelligence that is born from pure absolute love to realize this horror and to fight it instead of allowing it, to suffer intelligently is to make and accept boundaries/definitions and space/distance itself, it's to accept a change in position, if we are one thing and the universe functions through majority vote then 2 other things want you to move somewhere else, you will have to move and so on and so forth, suffering also can not sustain itself as an independent existence with self awareness because it self destructs, what we have here is always a mix of it with a kind of opposite, but not the symmetrical opposite of a particular suffering because that would "self destruct it" perfectly which is why we would never find an absolute example of it directly within ourselves except for states which are by their perfectly symmetrically born and self anihilated nature unsharable but also common to all, this also means for the asymmetrical existence we are in we follow particularities which all have their own infinities.

All suffering is equal as long as your looking at just the suffering itself, suffering is suffering, that burning monk is not suffering, someone being sliced open on a surgery table is not suffering, someone having a bad trip is suffering, the examples are as vast as they look ridiculous, in the end we get confused because of our intrinsic social and psychic connection to other lives and other elements because we all have our slight particularities which are trying to expand into infinity while mantaining self awareness, this self awareness+infinity requires intelligence to survive together precisely because of it's bizarre nature with multiple attributes , it's "easy" to survive as a closed limited loop or to be infinite in non existence, but in this reality we are creating infinite infinities, instead of just one perfect singular being, we will have all our cakes and eat them too.

What we're doing even here is ironing out some fine details, figuring out what can or can't be shared, what is and isn't possible, what reality is at the moment and where we want to go and how far and with who we can go with, all of the most bizarre suffering and bizarre joys are completely true and completely relevant, from the weirdest suffering to the most hard to treat/detect chronic disease and personal falling/grudge, it also is not, because someone will have to hate it, this is infinity, if I'm to accept this, then at the very least every single action I've taken today has advanced this infinite suffering, but that is only in the development of the stories and their forms, actual suffering is solipsistic, therefore the actual incompatible forms can have their distance from each other in order to not actually suffer, things can be "seen" from afar and we can calculate how to connect them without actually destroying their particular attribute/form, this what intelligence can do, this the truth of what allows multiple possibilities to exist beyond just infinite love without forms, this infinite love which actually accepts hate/suffering as it actually is instead of only trying to transform/destroy/escape it which would be only "one" of the acceptable possibilities, hate/suffering is infinite, it can also infinitely hate/suffer every other thing which looks like love, therefore it doesn't have to(it can reject intelligently and of course non intelligently(actual suffering)), but I'm getting too complicated/convoluted trying to simplify stuff here again so enough fun for now.

16 hours ago, Holykael said:

On 8/11/2023 at 11:29 PM, Leo Gura said:

I still have fear around it. Not so much the death part but the suffering that comes before it and the loss of the stuff I've developed.

In another sense I look forward to the freedom of not having to be human any more. After a certain point your human life runs its course and you want something new.

Overcoming the fear of death is especially hard because it's one of those things that you will not know how you really feel until you're in the thick of it.

It is easy to say you have transcended this suffering or that suffering, but suffering can get very large and you will feel differently once you're stuck in it.

I have been suffering a lot lately and what that taught me is not to underestimate suffering. Frankly, I don't believe people who claim they have transcended suffering. It's easy to say that when you are in a good state, but your state can shift in ways which you cannot forsee, in very very bad ways. Frankly, it's hard for me to even imagine what it looks like to transcended all suffering. That's such a tall order. Really appreciate how serious suffering is. I notice spiritual people tend to downplay it and I think that misleads many students. You should not expect this work to lead to a trascendence of all suffering. That is not a realistic goal and you will probably end up disappointed.

I suggest you guys be very careful about filling your mind with spiritual fantasies. There are too many myths and stories out there about some magic guru transcending everything, as if that will be you. I assure you that your life will be a lot less magical and a lot more of a pain in the ass, with periods of intense pain which you will not be able to manipulate your way out of.

The only reason you cannot transcend suffering is because you are your own limit. You can make pain unbearable, or make it that you feel nothing at all. The only way you could transcend suffering is if you could enter a meditative state in which you enter God Consciousness and have no bias. You would have to MAINTAIN that state to transcend suffering.

That is the only way. Outside of that....you can glimpse it for awhile through various practices but eventually you come back to states in which you can suffer. I will say this however, I have reached a sober state where physical pain doesn't hurt AS MUCH as it used too. Now I can say I have escaped psychological suffering through Spiritual Practice so that is definitely my daily lived experience.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

6 hours ago, Sidra khan said:

Respected @Razard86 Please take that test and share your score :D

Sidra Khan....follow your own advice. You project so much I intuit you need deep healing. 

Also I see through you. Why don't you take it for me? I know what score you will give me....which would speak volumes..about you.

Look up the word projection and get real familiar with it. Because you don't even know what Narcissism is and you revealing your lack of understanding. Many people just throw that word around. In fact the two words thrown around the most is gaslighting and narcissism without a deep understanding about those two concepts.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

spirituality is erroneously equated with transcending suffering and they are two things that do not have to be related. A Celtic warrior from the 5th century BC could endure torture, being burned alive without complaint, locked in a cage for years, and that does not mean that he had an opening to what reality is, he had simply been educated that way. They told him that his ancestors were watching him and that the more pain he bravely endured, the more respect he would enjoy in the afterlife. With that clever formula ,plus having been educated to endure physical pain ,the guy was armored. He laughed at the torture. Leo is a thousand times more awake than that guy, but if they put him in the hands of a professional torturer for a couple of weeks, he would have a much worse time than the Celt

Edited by Breakingthewall

7 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

spirituality is erroneously equated with transcending suffering and they are two things that do not have to be related. A Celtic warrior from the 5th century BC could endure torture, being burned alive without complaint, locked in a cage for years, and that does not mean that he had an opening to what reality is, he had simply been educated that way. They told him that his ancestors were watching him and that the more pain he bravely endured, the more respect he would enjoy in the afterlife. With that clever formula, the guy was armored. He laughed at the torture. Leo is a thousand times more awake than that guy, but if they put him in the hands of a professional torturer for a couple of weeks, he would have a much worse time than the Celt

When I was little I cried hard because I had hit myself.
Now I would have to cut off a finger and maybe more to have a similar reaction.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.