Javfly33

Here's why is impossible to be "bored" or craving artificial stimulation if you Awake

265 posts in this topic

If you are Awake or Highly Conscious there's no fucking way at the same time you are justifying or normalizing being bored, having addictions or compulsions to the phone, videogames, etc...

Here's why.

If you are actually AWAKE, and you find yourself a Tuesday evening at 10PM on your house alone, there's no fucking way there is a need or a craving to seek stimulation or "entertainment" through a screen, talking to someone, watching a dumb YouTube video, etc...

Why? Well, if you are actually deeply Awake and Conscious, just the mere phenomena of being ALIVE, of watching "dumb" objects appearing in front of you (a wall, a chair, a kitchen sink), hearing noises outside your home like dogs barking, traffic, etc...all of this becomes just deeply interesting on its own.

Why? Because life is not anymore a dumb object. You are inside a wonderful marvelous creation, and you are AWAKE. You are in AWE just by the mere fact that you are conscious of Consciousness. Everything becomes mystical... everything. Just the act of breathing and existing becomes a completely enchanting phenomena to be conscious. Everything seems magical, because it is. And you can not fucking get tired of it. 

So there you go. The great test to "measure" your awakeness. Fast and easy. Know today how awake you are.

If you are not in love and in awe with the mere fact of breathing and existing, guess what...you are not fucking awake!

 

Edited by Javfly33

A thought is never true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you actually tested this? Or is this just your theory?

In my experience I can still get addictions if I'm not careful and I do get bored. And I think this will be true for most people.

We live in an era where digitial stimulation is so pervasive that it's really hard not to get addicted to it because you can't abstain from it entirely like you could in the past.

Today, even a Zen master will have a smartphone. And it's really easy to get addicted to your phone.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura But you have repeatedly said that you are the most awake in the world ever. So what is true for most people should not be applied to you then, right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are still an organism.

When I stop smoking or drinking coffe, I feel like aboslute shit the following days. 

Don't think you're above this.


“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Javfly33 but you are still human. 

And boredom is a necessarily function of the human mind. You still see the world with your ego filters on. You cannot remove these filters like you cannot remove colours. 

Your ego will still use templates and if you eat 10 times in a row pancake it will taste more and more boring. Which is good for you because this moves you to other food which the body appreciates because from one nutrition alone you dont get all micro/macro nutritions. 

So in your theory of being awake would be against survival. A Person who dont feel boredom can do things over and over again and this is not healthy. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZzzleepingBear said:

@Leo Gura But you have repeatedly said that you are the most awake in the world ever. So what is true for most people should not be applied to you then, right?

I have said that I have reached high peaks of awakening. That says nothing about how I feel day to day. You guys need to be more careful jumping to conclusions. I have never claimed things such as: I never get bored, I never suffer, I never feel bad, I have perfected my behavior, I will never get addicted, etc. I have never claimed emotional mastery. All those things are very different from an Awakening experience. I suggest being careful with such assumptions about your spiritual teachers. I reserve the right to act human. In many ways I am simply a normal human. I struggle with things. I don't have all of life solved. And I suggest you don't place such expectations on yourself or others because it's not realistic. A human is a finite, limited thing. And I am not going to live the rest of my life acting perfectly just to satisfy some onlooker's fantastical superhuman spiritual image. Do you see how problematic that would get? If that was the standard I had to reach to make videos, then I wouldn't have ever made any videos.

Remember what else I told you long ago: that I am not immune to self-deception. I feel like you guys often forget that. I do fool myself sometimes.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura

 

I can feel that you are 100% authentic and human and that makes you and your work even more rare . So many people in top positions create an fake Image and it makes them not human anymore, they act after the Image they created and are trying to act like human but they sacrificed a human part of them to live after their Image. They are not human anymore 

An updated list where you correct your old insights would be nice by the way, you developed so fast, that some old insights must be outdated I think. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes of course, if you are in a fully awake state just by lying down with your eyes closed you will expand to infinity and your reality will be total glory. but if they lock you in a room for 2 weeks, you will begin to be in an unpleasant, restless, sad state. if they lock you up for 6 years, you'll probably go crazy. You are a human, programmed by the evolution to work in a determined way. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you've awoken from the human dream, you're not a human anymore.

Watch all these other "humans" try to knock you down to their level and beat you with experience 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I have said that I have reached high peaks of awakening. That says nothing about how I feel day to day. You guys need to be more careful jumping to conclusions. I have never claimed things such as: I never get bored, I never suffer, I never feel bad, I have perfected my behavior, I will never get addicted, etc. I have never claimed emotional mastery. All those things are very different from an Awakening experience. I suggest being careful with such assumptions about your spiritual teachers. I reserve the right to act human. In many ways I am simply a normal human. I struggle with things. I don't have all of life solved. And I suggest you don't place such expectations on yourself or others because it's not realistic. A human is a finite, limited thing. And I am not going to live the rest of my life acting perfectly just to satisfy some onlooker's fantastical superhuman spiritual image. Do you see how problematic that would get? If that was the standard I had to reach to make videos, then I wouldn't have ever made any videos.

Remember what else I told you long ago: that I am not immune to self-deception. I feel like you guys often forget that. I do fool myself sometimes.

Thats good. This brings some nuance to what you mean when you speak of awakening. I typically don't assume alot about spiritual claims, but I have my suspicions on what may be going on. And there are usually stuff to poke at without jumping to conclusions, to  gain some clarity on the matter. 

In your case, peak experiences are your claim to the highest awakening. So It's good to know that this is what you mean or refer to when you speak about the highest awakening. Fair enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OBEler said:

I can feel that you are 100% authentic

I am not 100% authentic either. It is difficult to share all my vulnerabilities, weaknesses, and mistakes publicly. What you see of me is often me at my best, not me at my worst. This is gonna be the case for any public figure. They will not show themselves to you at their lowest.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is why I say it is not possible to truly transcend the physical. I got in some fights over this topic. "You are not your body".. yea yea, keep believing in that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura @Leo Gura

Showing all vunerabilitys in publicity would be an expectation no human can do.. I know you got mocked because of your raw enlightenment videos. Not everyone gives you credit enough for this incredible raw footage. These kind of videos are pure gold for people who are seriously on the path

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

That is why I say it is not possible to truly transcend the physical. I got in some fights over this topic. "You are not your body".. yea yea, keep believing in that.

Mystical experiences where you expand beyond your physical body is definitely possible. This is not something to be glossed over. Why do you think religion is still practiced by billions of people? Even if you’ve never had a mystical experiences, you still believe that there’s something beyond your current identity.

And for those who’ve had mystical experiences, the mistake is then rejecting the human or physical self completely because you’re thoroughly convinced that the only way to live is through mystical states. 

 


“Why was the math book always alone? Because it had too many problems to solve on its own!“ -Claude 3 Opus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Have you actually tested this? Or is this just your theory?

In my experience I can still get addictions if I'm not careful and I do get bored. And I think this will be true for most people.

We live in an era where digitial stimulation is so pervasive that it's really hard not to get addicted to it because you can't abstain from it entirely like you could in the past.

Today, even a Zen master will have a smartphone. And it's really easy to get addicted to your phone.

@Leo Gura You literally created the video some time ago "Everything is state of consciousness". That should answer your question.

When you say "I can still get addictions if I'm not careful and get bored" that's your state falling from being Awake to sleep.

Being Awake = A state of consciousness.

 

Pd: One might say memories and understanding influences your state of consciousness, so is not like just because once falls off the state all past mystical experiences are useless, but if you are constantly falling they obviously are not all the ingredients neccesary to be Awake.

4 hours ago, StarStruck said:

That is why I say it is not possible to truly transcend the physical. I got in some fights over this topic. "You are not your body".. yea yea, keep believing in that.

That you are the body is the belief lmao

You don't need to belief you are not your body. Just stop assuming that a feeling or a sensation is equal to truth.

Just because you have a feeling or a belief or an idea that you are a body and you have this feeling 99% of your waking time, does not mean that is actually what is you.

See an schzophrenic can be hallucinating shit for most of his life and feel is true as it gets, but doesn't necessarily mean he is seeing how things are.

5 hours ago, josemar said:

If you've awoken from the human dream, you're not a human anymore.

Watch all these other "humans" try to knock you down to their level and beat you with experience 

You understand ????


A thought is never true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

When you say "I can still get addictions if I'm not careful and get bored" that's your state falling from being Awake to sleep.

Yeah, well, life is a dream. So what? The power of the dream should not be underestimated.

If you think awakened people can't get addictions I think you're kidding yourself.

You still have to be vigilant against bad habits otherwise you will end up like Alan Watts, an awakened alcoholic who drinks himself to death.

Awakening is not a get-out-of-jail-free card.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Have you actually tested this? Or is this just your theory?

In my experience I can still get addictions if I'm not careful and I do get bored. And I think this will be true for most people.

Basically there's a button in your heart / brain you can push and stimulate yourself, so in theory, you could have so much fun meditating it becomes your only hobby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know many buddhist monks who are good meditators and very present but also smoke a cigerette every hour or two and some of them having smartphone addictions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now