Javfly33

Here's why is impossible to be "bored" or craving artificial stimulation if you Awake

265 posts in this topic

On 8/11/2023 at 2:43 PM, Javfly33 said:

If you are Awake or Highly Conscious there's no fucking way at the same time you are justifying or normalizing being bored, having addictions or compulsions to the phone, videogames, etc...

Here's why.

If you are actually AWAKE, and you find yourself a Tuesday evening at 10PM on your house alone, there's no fucking way there is a need or a craving to seek stimulation or "entertainment" through a screen, talking to someone, watching a dumb YouTube video, etc...

Why? Well, if you are actually deeply Awake and Conscious, just the mere phenomena of being ALIVE, of watching "dumb" objects appearing in front of you (a wall, a chair, a kitchen sink), hearing noises outside your home like dogs barking, traffic, etc...all of this becomes just deeply interesting on its own.

Why? Because life is not anymore a dumb object. You are inside a wonderful marvelous creation, and you are AWAKE. You are in AWE just by the mere fact that you are conscious of Consciousness. Everything becomes mystical... everything. Just the act of breathing and existing becomes a completely enchanting phenomena to be conscious. Everything seems magical, because it is. And you can not fucking get tired of it. 

So there you go. The great test to "measure" your awakeness. Fast and easy. Know today how awake you are.

If you are not in love and in awe with the mere fact of breathing and existing, guess what...you are not fucking awake!

This is by far one of the most ignorant posts I have seen in awhile. It is people like you who stop people from enjoying life. You literally are CARVING UP DIFFERENCES with your ego. What is the difference between talking to someone and breathing? Why is watching a Youtube video dumb? THAT IS JUDGMENT THAT IS SEPERATION!!! You are creating dogma and passing it around as truth!!

The ABSOLUTE TRUTH IS THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ANYTHING! As such, if you want to watch Youtube, watch Youtube. Watching Youtube is NOT INFERIOR and doesn't make you LESS AWAKE than being in love with breathing. My GOSH I get so tired of these fake woke people who create barriers for others so they cannot enjoy life!! What's next? If you don't bow down 100 times in gratitude for being in love with breathing and existing you aren't really awake? 

You see? I can ONE UP your dogmatic B.S. if I want too. Bow down 100 times in gratitude or your not really awake!!! 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

26 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

The ABSOLUTE TRUTH IS THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ANYTHING!

That is called Nihilism. Not Absolute Truth.

And there is a difference between Relative Truth and Absolute Truth.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_truths_doctrine

Selling Water by the River

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

This is by far one of the most ignorant posts I have seen in awhile. It is people like you who stop people from enjoying life. You literally are CARVING UP DIFFERENCES with your ego. What is the difference between talking to someone and breathing? Why is watching a Youtube video dumb? THAT IS JUDGMENT THAT IS SEPERATION!!! You are creating dogma and passing it around as truth!!

The ABSOLUTE TRUTH IS THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ANYTHING! As such, if you want to watch Youtube, watch Youtube. Watching Youtube is NOT INFERIOR and doesn't make you LESS AWAKE than being in love with breathing. My GOSH I get so tired of these fake woke people who create barriers for others so they cannot enjoy life!! What's next? If you don't bow down 100 times in gratitude for being in love with breathing and existing you aren't really awake? 

You see? I can ONE UP your dogmatic B.S. if I want too. Bow down 100 times in gratitude or your not really awake!!! 

Breathe Razard, breathe :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 8/13/2023 at 3:44 PM, Francis777 said:

how awake do you consider alan watts to have been? 

The more you care about who is awake and who is not awake, the less awake you’ll be ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

On the subject of addictions  - I would say that awakening does increase your baseline level of consciousness and also you level of self awareness.  So though your physical body may still be prone to addiction- you do have the awareness to pull yourself out of one and see when it is coming on.  Again, it is all about awareness.  But post awakening you may still be vulnerable to these things because the physical body and the ego is still there.  Though as I said immediately after awakening you may linger in a higher mystical state for months.  That will eventually drop back down.

I feel there is misconception when people talk about addiction.

We are assuming that the sober dualistic compressed state of consciousness is the only possible state of consciousness that a human reside in, unless the times he/she is using a chemical or meditating.

This has been proven to be false in my experience.

if I can go deeper into this, I would like to say some things: (this is not aimed to your reply but just in general, maybe some to @Bazooka Jesus)

I wholeheartedly disagree when people recriminate that 'chasing' this high states of consciousness is a symptom or an action of addiction.

What we are (our True Nature) is constantly seeking absolute dissolution, absolute power, absolute boundlessness. Now, some people might be pursuing this limitless expansion through unconscious means:

1. Through material achievements (becoming rich, becoming successful in business, becoming the start of your sports team...etc)
  2. Through praise to their ego (social media, fame, etc...)
  3. Through trying to 'change' the world or reach people in a special way.

All of this are examples of the intrinsic human nature: "Is never enough".

And it will never be enough through material means. Because subconsciously each being is trying to aim and 'include' the total Singularity.

When a PUA is trying to fuck the 70th girl, that's their inner nature trying to become limitless by including more and more, but you can not fuck Infinite girls. 

And you can not get infinite millions

And you can not get infinite fame.

And you can not get infinite business success.

Is only when one realizes that trying to get to infinity by material beings will never end, that one start to investigate tools and basically just focus the whole goal of their life to be and produce this states more and more habitually, making their whole focus of life that.

When you touch the explosiveness, light, absolute beauty and power that becoming boundless is, the idea of going to grab a drug and get high doesn't even occur to you.

It would be like enjoying a 100$ bistec while getting a blowjob and having the idea of going to eat candy under a bridge while playing Pokemon. 

That would be kind of the comparison between what blissful and ecstatic states of consciousness the human system is capable of connecting to, vs what a chemical is capable of. 

Because I have tried most of the most addictive drugs in the planet and nothing touches the states of consciousness that I´m talking about.

I know that everybody that touches that becomes an 'addict' for life. But that is another kind of addiction. Is a natural addiction. The natural seeking of Nothingness to become Nothing. Of the limitless to dissolve all bounds. Is the natural state of our being. So of course every being is subconsciously seeking that. 

And is important to seek that consciously because if you do it unconsciously (through material means) you will burn up the planet, hurt people, do a mess in the world. The planet or humans can not be used as your infinity toy to stretch for you. You knowing how to make yourself explode into boundlessness is the only way to to go.

Namastèeeee ?

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33

I am just asking because lately I have noticed a tendency in you towards frantic preaching as well as demonizing / trying to escape from mundane human existence / duality... which seems like a recipe for future suffering.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's great that you're one of the few here on this forum who pursue an actual spiritual practice instead of just philosophizing & getting stoned 24/7, but don't turn this into a manic crusade against your own humanness.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

On 8/13/2023 at 1:44 PM, Francis777 said:

how awake do you consider alan watts to have been? 

It's hard to say. Frankly I'm tired of trying to sort out who is what. It's a waste of time. All you need to do is focus on yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@Javfly33

but don't turn this into a manic crusade against your own humanness.

What you mean by this? What is humanness?

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

?? The guy has a point though. Let's go watch YouTube videos more and meditate less @Razard86 just kidding bro, I get your point.

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@Javfly33

but don't turn this into a manic crusade against your own humanness.

Sorry can't unquote

Being awake and being able to teach wokeness are two different things. There are people who are woke but can’t teach it because they are bad teachers. You can talk good or bad about Alan Watts level of wokeness but he was a hell of a teacher. Perhaps the best western spirituality teacher with minimal spiritual ego. 

53 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

What you mean by this? What is humanness?

The nature of being human, and everything that comes with it.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

@Bazooka Jesus seems to be you still want to push a certain ideology or belief that being human comes with limitations. 

I respect that, but my whole message was about the fact that I have discovered some openings in the human system to go beyond the so called "unmovable limitations" of being "a limited human".

Which, by the way, you are not a human. You are always Awareness/Infinity. Now you lost the panel of control of the machine and you want to say that you are limited, that's a pity.

Is like... I drive my car so much one day I get identified myself with it that I came to a conclusion I'm limited to driving because that's the "nature of being a car" ???

Now you don't know how to drop the steering wheel, you believe you are the car. Now you have a problem.

(Car = Human system )

Edited by Javfly33

10 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Bazooka Jesus seems to be you still want to push a certain ideology or belief that being human comes with limitations.

I am not talking about limitations. I am talking about allowing and accepting the full range of experiences that comes with being human.

If you reject your humanness, it will at some point come back and bite you in the ass.

15 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Which, by the way, you are not only a human. You are always Awareness/Infinity.

Corrected it for you. ;)

Why so serious?

3 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Corrected it for you. ;)

So you are two things? Steering wheel and You? ?

14 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

So you are two things? Steering wheel and You? ?

I am form and formlessness, absolute and relative, black and white, Yin and Yang. ALL of existence. And so are you.

Why so serious?

15 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I am form and formlessness, absolute and relative, black and white, Yin and Yang. ALL of existence. And so are you.

Ok ?

5 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

I know man, I just don't like the raising the bar, try to make others feel less than about awakening. Awakening is a beautiful experience, but we don't need to start telling people they need to be happy all the time, grateful all the time etc. 

What we can say if you are unable to appreciate life at all, then you are not awake....something like that. But this standard he erected he won't even be able to live up to himself. Somewhere around the corner, life humbles the HELL out of you. So then his ego will beat the hell out of him for not living up to his own standard.

I just recently became aware that I am too hard on myself sometimes during one of my meditations and I realized I was erecting standards for myself that was impossible to live up too. Then I came on here and read this lol and got pissed off. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

This is by far one of the most ignorant posts I have seen in awhile. 

Agree , it seems that he thinks that being awake only has benefits. Well he's up for a big surprise ??

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

@Razard86 @Jowblob

I'm sad for you guys. Such a short time in the human body and you guys don't want to make a joy out of it. 

"If you do not do what you cannot do, that's no problem.  But if you do not do what you can do, you are a tragedy".

?? It is my wish that you discover the power beyond the depressive and crushing thoughts of your ego ??