Razard86

Video of a guy taking 5 MEO

28 posts in this topic

This guy has a lot of unhealed trauma which came up to the surface when he took 5 MEO. If you are going to trip understand your inner demons WILL come to the surface. Please learn how to heal so you don't have to go through the experience like this young man.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

That gave me anxiety watching it, flash backed to an experienced I had taking a micro of 5-meo-malt and that I still have to keep taking this stuff to make progress. Its a pain lmao

Not sure how that guy was able to stay lying down.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I felt every minute of this. Up until the 10:00 minute mark I felt his pain, then after that I put my hand on my heart after which I noticed the instructor also had his hand on the guy's heart. Very intense.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Please learn how to heal so you don't have to go through the experience like this young man.

Do you expect healing to be all positive and flowering singing kumbayá? Think again. It could be as hard as a literally exorcism, talking from experience. My only observation about this guy which I followed when he post it, is that this was his first ever psychedelic, so yeah it was expected to be insanely intense. He was thinking if I recall well to do suicide because he tried to heal from non-psychedelics options so this was his final option. 

Edited by Juan

But it can also be really nice

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

If you're worried about "bad energies", these are the types of videos you want to avoid.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I legit kinda forgot this was a psychedelic community xD. I've lost so much interest in that stuff and spirituality. Got like a decade of things I want to do first before even bothering thinking about those things again. I realized no amount of meditation or drugs is going to develop me properly if I don't start at the base.

hrhrhtewgfegege

8 hours ago, Juan said:

Do you expect healing to be all positive and flowering singing kumbayá? Think again. It could be as hard as a literally exorcism, talking from experience. My only observation about this guy which I followed when he post it, is that this was his first ever psychedelic, so yeah it was expected to be insanely intense. He was thinking if I recall well to do suicide because he tried to heal from non-psychedelics options so this was his final option. 

I've recently gone through a healing process when did I say it needed to be all positive? Notice I said he should have gone through a healing process BEFORE he took 5 MEO. Please learn to properly understand what is being said instead of assuming. Healing work is not as tough as people make it. It's about facing what is there and learning to accept what happened to you. It's not easy, but not as hard as people make it out to be, but I would NEVER take 5 MEO DMT based on the trip reports until I have done sufficient healing of my personal trauma. 

5 MEO uncovers EVERYTHING, so if you haven't done it....then it will bring everything up for you. Besides, I have the ability to feel the pain of others at a deep level, when I watched this video I felt ALL of it from him and became increasingly anoyyed. The person in this video is full of negative self-talk which is fueling his negative emotions due to him not dealing with his personal issues before taking 5 MEO. I both know how to heal from personal issues, but the problem I have had with those around me is they love and identify with their pain and the story that is connected to it that they cannot let the hurt go. 

When it comes to healing I don't expect him to heal all of it perfectly as there are layers to it, but I can tell before he took that substance that he was looking for the substance itself to heal him. If you look to 5 MEO to heal you, expect to lose complete control just like this guy. Thank Goodness he had a trip sitter. 

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

6 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

If you're worried about "bad energies", these are the types of videos you want to avoid.

This is what causes people to struggle to heal. There are no bad energies, only uncomfortable situations. All energies you come into contact with you can release or hold onto. When you create or believe ideology that says there bad energies to avoid you trick yourself into believing that if you come across uncomfortable vibes that you are stuck with them.

I've recently come into the understanding that if you are not careful with the words and belief systems you have that you can actually create ways to personally traumatize yourself. There are no energies, beings, or deities, or any type of power that has absolute power over you. We have the ability to receive and release anything we experience. 

If 5meo didn't exist, I would never have been able to bring to the surface all the subconscious crap I had accumulated. 5meo is a great teacher, you perceive that he is going to dissolve you completely, that your psyche is going to be erased, but there are resistances, so you can see with total clarity what they are and delve into them. at first when i was doing 5meo the realization was an endless hole of utter horror. it was something indescribable. I did it over and over again until once I realized that the horror was my father, and I became my father, with all his addictions and his lies, for 5 minutes. Since then I haven't thought about it anymore, it dissapeared. So many other things, until there is nothing left. now I do and there is zero trauma. I think I will vape it in high doses about 5/8 times more. I almost got it, for example last week I did it and it was easy, but 16 mg vaped. I have to start with 20mg in one shot, and when that's easy, go longer roa, snorted. 5meo is a spiritual process in which if you know how to read yourself, you will progress at great speed. you have to be determined and not procrastinate.  

The first time I had a real realization of the infinite was after a horrible experience of absolute emptiness, infinite death. After 5 minutes I did it again, vaping an amount greater than 20 mg, perhaps 25, which added to the effect of the previous one (I do not notice any tolerance). reality exploded and infinity manifested itself. ha! let spirituality teachers say what they want. That is, and there is not the slightest doubt. You never going to forget that. The prodigal son was lost, wandering in the desert, and just now, in this exact moment,  he's returned. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 hours ago, Razard86 said:

This is what causes people to struggle to heal. There are no bad energies, only uncomfortable situations. All energies you come into contact with you can release or hold onto. When you create or believe ideology that says there bad energies to avoid you trick yourself into believing that if you come across uncomfortable vibes that you are stuck with them.

I've recently come into the understanding that if you are not careful with the words and belief systems you have that you can actually create ways to personally traumatize yourself. There are no energies, beings, or deities, or any type of power that has absolute power over you. We have the ability to receive and release anything we experience. 

I'm surprised you've only recently came to the understanding that our belief systems can create our reality, seeing how you're well knowledgeable about Spirituality and the likes. It can work for or against you, that's why it makes no sense to believe things that's not in your favor because you can create that. I'm working on that now. It's hard because the mind tends to see the outside world as being concrete, not realizing it has the power to change it. Even me saying it's hard, will create it being hard. That's how powerful beliefs are. 

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I've recently gone through a healing process when did I say it needed to be all positive? Notice I said he should have gone through a healing process BEFORE he took 5 MEO. Please learn to properly understand what is being said instead of assuming. Healing work is not as tough as people make it. It's about facing what is there and learning to accept what happened to you. It's not easy, but not as hard as people make it out to be, but I would NEVER take 5 MEO DMT based on the trip reports until I have done sufficient healing of my personal trauma. 

5 MEO uncovers EVERYTHING, so if you haven't done it....then it will bring everything up for you. Besides, I have the ability to feel the pain of others at a deep level, when I watched this video I felt ALL of it from him and became increasingly anoyyed. The person in this video is full of negative self-talk which is fueling his negative emotions due to him not dealing with his personal issues before taking 5 MEO. I both know how to heal from personal issues, but the problem I have had with those around me is they love and identify with their pain and the story that is connected to it that they cannot let the hurt go. 

When it comes to healing I don't expect him to heal all of it perfectly as there are layers to it, but I can tell before he took that substance that he was looking for the substance itself to heal him. If you look to 5 MEO to heal you, expect to lose complete control just like this guy. Thank Goodness he had a trip sitter. 

Why is 5 meo just mean to me? All I got was white light when I closed my eyes, and utter terror.

More moderate dosages just feel like being very sick.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

There are no energies, beings, or deities, or any type of power that has absolute power over you. We have the ability to receive and release anything we experience. 

Thank you. This is significant.

when did I say it needed to be all positive? 

14 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Please learn how to heal so you don't have to go through the experience like this young man.

You’re basically saying that you can do a a better process without go through suffering, hard or painful healing. If you saw this guys story how he ended up working with bufo I think you wouldn’t be so judgement with him. The guy literally was trying everything else aside of psychedelics and nothing worked, so this issue is gonna depend more on the level of the trauma you are dealing with.

He have a youtube channel explaining the story but I don’t remember his username right now, last time I check he was making musical covers! :)

Healing work is not as tough as people make it.

I can agree looking at people who haven’t took psychedelics but also it can be! Even in a normal therapy session, if done properly, you can even start to scream and punch everything, but again, this is gonna depend on the level of your trauma, not all people will react the same. 

5 MEO uncovers EVERYTHING

So does ayahuasca and others.

but the problem I have had with those around me is they love and identify with their pain and the story that is connected to it that they cannot let the hurt go. 

Easy to said than done. Talking from experience, some brains are really hardwired in a way that even if you tell them to “think positive” or “try to use law of atraction” it wont work! Because again, depending the trauma and level they are dealing with, is the level being capable of do changes without psychedelics. So yeah, go through suffering and screaming could be needed and useful in order to heal! ?

Edited by Juan

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I completely agree, which is why I write "bad energies" in quotation marks. Whatever people call bad energies is just feeling uncomfortable with an additional layer of neuroticism about spiritual teleology ("this is bad for you spiritually!"). It's a largely counterproductive framing for the reasons you mentioned. But I still won't willfully make myself feel uncomfortable in this way merely as some masochistic exercise. I also avoid real-life videos of people getting beat up or severely hurt or scared for the same reason.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

48 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I also avoid real-life videos of people getting beat up or severely hurt or scared for the same reason.

I think there is nothing inherently wrong with confronting these videos from a state of love, but most people don't do that. I had friends who would constantly watch live leak videos (it's like YouTube if YouTube was mostly people dying) and I never understood why they're so interested in seeing some random guy die in the most horrific way possible. I saw some of these videos by accident (like someone walks up to me and goes "Bro look at this video!" and it's just a guy getting shot in the head) and it's just not something I need to see. I can somewhat deal with it emotionally, but I don't want to if I can avoid it. But honestly, if I ever awoke to higher levels of love I might come back to this whole issue and look at it from another perspective. Maybe there is a use for stuff like this for integration purposes. That's a "future me" problem though.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

On 8/9/2023 at 5:07 PM, Razard86 said:

Please learn how to heal so you don't have to go through the experience like this young man

I don’t see the problem. Where is the problem?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Is it safe to watch this video. I haven't clicked yet. I'm asking because I'm hypersensitive to graphic content. 

If the video is too graphic please let me know. 

Also I think there should be trigger warning in place for graphic content. I want to decide whether I should click on it. 

Let me know, thanks. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

@Buck Edwards This might be useful to watch first (his post-trip report):

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

8 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

Is it safe to watch this video. I haven't clicked yet. I'm asking because I'm hypersensitive to graphic content. 

If the video is too graphic please let me know. 

Also I think there should be trigger warning in place for graphic content. I want to decide whether I should click on it. 

Let me know, thanks. 

put Leo's Picture next to the Display, you will be safe ;p just kidding
no, it's not that brutal..