Mysterious Stranger

If You Could Talk To Any Person In History Who Would It Be?

69 posts in this topic

John Swartzwelder, legendary Simpsons writer (and apparently a “recluse”). I’d like to ask him if he’s taken any psychedelics, because clearly his ability to write an insane amount of gold is not natural xD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Swartzwelder

Why did the snake need glasses? Because it had a reptile dysfunction!

Wayne Dyer.

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

I want to understand his psychology, his motivations. However evil someone is, relatively speaking of course, they all have backstories. 

IMG_2018.jpeg

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

There are many intelligent philosopher or other people with interesting perspectives that I would like to talk to. But given that I am intellectually and personally not yet grounded I think it would be overwhelming for me and I dont think I would take away as much. 

So right now my pick would be Jesus for the vibe or maybe Socrates for an interesting conversation. 

@Princess Arabia I think the soap killed him. :ph34r:

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

2 hours ago, integral said:

@Princess Arabia I think the soap killed him. :ph34r:

Lmao. Yeah all the toxic chemicals in the soap. At least his dirt was all natural?. That's funny.

Edited by Princess Arabia

One Love....

18 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I would talk to Andrew fucking Tate 

Are those two people?!

Why did the snake need glasses? Because it had a reptile dysfunction!

@Yimpa a good story on just be what you are and don't conform to others as it could kill you

14 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

That’s a really impressive story; something I’d expect from The Onion.

He probably smelled like a thousand spoiled onions.

Anything but that, please. Actually smelling like garlic is even worse even tho I love it in food. 

One Love....

20 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I would talk to Andrew fucking Tate 

@StarStruck Cue him seducing you and turning you into one of his webcam girls 

Be-Do-Have

There is no failure, only feedback

I just want to be in the reallity where Leo delivers his Highest Wisdom about the Nature of God while doing Charlie D'amelio Tok Tok dances

Feral Buddhist Critter 

On 8/10/2023 at 7:54 AM, Princess Arabia said:

Lmao. Yeah all the toxic chemicals in the soap. At least his dirt was all natural?. That's funny.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Mysterious Stranger Am I traveling back in time to them or are they coming to the now?

They would probably be just as interested to hear what I had to say because I'm from the future.

An Interstellar alien if they are considered human. Otherwise maybe Khufu, DaVinci, Jesus. Someone who still has great mystery left.