J J

Aliens: confirmed

387 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Hojo said:

heres a fun little thing to think about what an alien can do. how could you fight against a 4d alien

I have had an experience later labelled 'psychosis' where the signs kept saying "respect my privacy" and numbers, I also believed I was either talking with/seeing aliens or it was God or however you want to label it. It was like they had connected consciousness and could see my thoughts and everything, I saw some weird sheet and it was all real for me like i could pinch myself, but were impossible things. I guess I might have had some 4d experience and matrix was trying to get me back in the 3d, there is a safety mechanism in place to get you back when u start flying I guess. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

3 hours ago, Joel3102 said:

@Leo Gura Have you heard of the Zimbabwe school case in the 90s? That one is pretty wild 

Vaguely. Not in detail. There are various school cases out there.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Do you really believe that Trump will remain silent if he knew that the US government had alien technology? He would’ve posted it on Twitter five minutes after finding out. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

2 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura Do you really believe that Trump will remain silent if he knew that the US government had alien technology? He would’ve posted it on Twitter five minutes after finding out. 

Why do you assume anyone would tell him?

We already know that Presidents are generally not given this information. This information is insanely compartmentalized and only given to those who are directly involved in overseeing the work.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I just watched Leo's post on The Varginha Incident - Brazil's Roswell and now I think it is even more fishier than I though. What are the chances of aliens looking like us with two legs and two arms and that they would have human emotions. This would either mean we are related to these aliens (our ancient ancestors mixed with them) or these people are just pulling things out of their ass and don't have a good enough imagination to come up with some real freaky alien stories. If real aliens from other planets would come into contact with us they would look really different from us and we would have very hard time communicating with them, especially on an emotional level and this dude is talking about emotional exchange between aliens and a human lol. Just look at the distance between species on earth. We have a hard time communicating on an emotional level with most species on earth, let stand having an emotional exchange with an alien. 

Edited by StarStruck

@Jehovah increases

Here's a very interesting one, where Aliens and UFOs meets psychics, also AKA the stargate project:

Although credibility is 50/50 depending on who you are, if he's had a high success rate of psychic projection over short to long distances, I'll take his word for it.

25 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Brazil's Roswell and now I think it is even more fishier than I though. What are the chances of aliens looking like us with two legs and two arms and that they would have human emotions.

Why would you assume emotions are inherently human. Also it seems very plausible that evolution would cause intelligent life forms in roughly the same way across the universe. It would make less sense if the aliens were extremely weird and foreign looking creatures. If youve ever seen the movie Arrival, I think theres no way real intelligent life would take that form.

27 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

This would either mean we are related to these aliens (our ancient ancestors mixed with them) or these people are just pulling things out of their ass and don't have a good enough imagination to come up with some real freaky alien stories.

Also possible that these Aliens manipulated our DNA to increase speed of evolution.

5 minutes ago, Phil King said:

Why would you assume emotions are inherently human. Also it seems very plausible that evolution would cause intelligent life forms in roughly the same way across the universe. It would make less sense if the aliens were extremely weird and foreign looking creatures. If youve ever seen the movie Arrival, I think theres no way real intelligent life would take that form.

Also possible that these Aliens manipulated our DNA to increase speed of evolution.

Get in front of the mirror, compare yourself to a spider , and then an jelly fish and then a squid. Do you look similar? In my opinion aliens could look like creates from the movie The Arrival. In fact that alien in the movie looked like a giant squid. And squid are relatively intelligent. Now go to the zoo and try to have an emotional exchange with these animals and see if you will be successful. They are from the same planet and you will still have trouble. You could say, these animals aren't intelligent, well you don't have to be intelligent to have emotions. The only animals who we can have emotional exchanges with is domesticated animals who evolved to be like us.

Edited by StarStruck

38 minutes ago, Phil King said:

Maybe the aliens domesticated usO.o:o

Perhaps that alien dude from discovery channel is right, our god encounters were with aliens who we thought were gods. The pyramids are temples. 

I just watched Leo's post on The Varginha Incident - Brazil's Roswell and now I think it is even more fishier than I though. What are the chances of aliens looking like us with two legs and two arms and that they would have human emotions. This would either mean we are related to these aliens (our ancient ancestors mixed with them) or these people are just pulling things out of their ass and don't have a good enough imagination to come up with some real freaky alien stories. If real aliens from other planets would come into contact with us they would look really different from us and we would have very hard time communicating with them, especially on an emotional level and this dude is talking about emotional exchange between aliens and a human lol. Just look at the distance between species on earth. We have a hard time communicating on an emotional level with most species on earth, let stand having an emotional exchange with an alien. 

I get your point, but it could also be the case that there are certain traits like emotions and bipedalism that are generally extremely useful and so evolution on other planets would also produce creatures with them.

Almost all animals on earth have evolved to display basic emotions like fear. Fear seems like it could be a universal emotion for any organism that doesn't want to die.

And if I remember correctly, bipedalism is a very efficient way to combine moving + fighting + using tools simultaneously.

Also regarding communication, if they have the technology to make it to our planet, they would likely be capable of decoding and replicating our speech near instantaneously.

It could be the case that aliens are very similar to us, or entirely different. It's really just speculation and it's something that is very hard to know for sure. I would not be so confident about it

1 minute ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

Why is it a hairless Bipedal? almost like humans. Why not like a dog or something.

When you free up the hands, you free the mind.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Enlightement

3 hours ago, Enlightement said:

Dudee. That's true. What are you laughing at? 

I'm laughing because you're claiming that 'generally aliens are seen in Mexico' makes you sound like a racist xenophobe, implying the immigration from Mexico to the USA, and implying that Aliens are immigrants.

Edited by Danioover9000

@StarStruck

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

That's partly true, plus there's been so much covering up that it's harder to discern the truth.

11 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

When you free up the hands, you free the mind.

If it came from a different solar system, why does it have the same structure as we humans, hairless BIPEDAL. 
Why not something super crazy.