Florian

First time using psychedelics

22 posts in this topic

Hello, 

I'm from germany where you can legally buy 1D-LSD which is a derivative of LSD. Never really done psychedelics before except for shrooms once with some friends, but only around half a gram and mariuhana like 3 times maybe. However these few times I took something, it was pretty intense even though it wasnt very much which is why I believe I might be very sensitive to mind stimulating drugs. I ordered some microdoses of this 1D-LSD and have 2 questions for you guys. 

1. Can I take a microdose and then just go on with my day normally?

2. Anyone got experience with 1D-LSD?

Thanks 

1. I personally can't. Some people can. Just try a microdose at home with nothing planned and see what happens.

2. No. But keep in mind the dosing will be different than for LSD of course. Do some research.

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

@Florian

If you REALLY microdose then you can go normally. Just find the correct dose which doesn't put you on extreme tripping. Try it with full day off and then see it for yourself. These really aren't things you should ask from anyone else, but from yourself. Bite the bullet and experiement it for yourself.

Many people don't have patience to start low and really work up in period of let's say like couple months. Do big lifestyle change and become healthier and use psychedelics only as an enhancer for your growth. Work your foundation level and don't rely solely on external help of psychedelics. Correct attitude is the key here as everywhere else in life.

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

On 2023-07-20 at 8:14 AM, Florian said:

Yes. But you need to fine tune your dose. It's easy to take too much.

With LSD you should be fine cutting your blotter until it's the right dose(might take a few days to figure out your dose).

With shrooms you should grind your batch into a powder to average out potency & then tune your dose over a few days.

Leave a day off in between doses.

Sailing on the ceiling 

On 20/07/2023 at 3:14 PM, Florian said:

Yes, it makes everything shine. 

No experience with 1D-LSD but have tried other derivatives. Take a quarter of a tab and see how it affects you. I heard somewhere that derivatives tend to be stronger than standard LSD, don't know if that's true though.

forgot to check the answers here and just did it. But thanks for the answers.

3 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Yes, it makes everything shine. 

its kinda like that yea. I did the first one last friday then I took a two day break cause I read about your body building up a tolerance and today I used it a second time. I was diagnosed with severe depression a while ago which I kinda just didnt care about but taking this microdose of lsd made me realise that I am indeed depressed cause the difference in experience I had last friday, the two days in between and especially today after I went to the gym compared to my normal days is pretty stark. I actually feel kinda alive and realised that I just forgot that thats a thing. I actually felt kinda good. I think I just had this depression for so long that I didn't even realise it cause it was completely normal for me. And also I was able to think so much clearer and just feel my feelings much clearer. This is a great discovery for me. I wanna get more into psychedlics in general now, but I think I'm gonna take it slow and stay with the microdoses of this 1D-LSD for now cause I have no idea how to get any other psychedelics and also kinda want my life to be stable before I dive into those as well.

Thanks again for answers :)

On 20-7-2023 at 2:14 PM, Florian said:

Hello, 

2. Anyone got experience with 1D-LSD?

Thanks 

I don't have experience with 1D-LSD but i do have quite a bit experience with 1P-LSD. Looking up 1D it seems to be one that takes longest to feel any effects. But they  both are prodrugs who convert to LSD-25.

But the experience i had or simply profound. I cannot explain in words what i experienced. But my last time was pure bliss! 

i started with 150UG (i already had some experience with truffles  on different dosages but still rather low dosages. So i kinda knew how a psychedelic trip could feel.) and the most highest dose i took was 300ug. Which to me is absolutely nuts. I don't see any point in going further. Since i already experienced what egodeath is on that dose. 

The only "downside" is that the trip takes forever. Which is kinda cool but makes it also a bit hard to just do it.  (Allthough i have to say that my last time was in my holiday and i was like 'fck it, lets do it.. 300ug here we go. And it was my best trip yet.)  But it goes on way longer than the shrooms/truffles.

What i usually do is plan the trip. Mostly doing it on weekends and if my mindset is neutral to good. If i'm in a bad mood i'm not going to trip.

I create a good playlist with tripfriendly music or i'm not using music at all. That can be quite profound to as you hallucinate alot of auditory things too.

Have some healthy snacks and drinks ready too. you'll get thirsty ! And don't drink alcohol or smoke weed! Go at it with just the lsd. The other substance will only corrupt or ruin the trip. 

And don't forget start low! you already seem quite cautious which is good. You could for example start with 100ug.  And have someone you can trust and who'd be able to be a good tripsitter. Trippling alone is fun too. But not for your first few times.  Get to know the substance first! 

When I micro-dosed LSD it was too strong for me to be able to work.

It was neither here nor there. I don't like microdosing. But your results may vary.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't like microdosing.

Had you done it with mushrooms? For me that’s my to go for now micro-dose. I even go to work sometimes like that and all good if not better, like 0.2-0.5g but I do it once a week, every 2 weeks or really whenever I feel like to, I take time to integrate even on that dose.

Edited by Juan

2 minutes ago, Juan said:

Had you done it with mushrooms? For me that’s my to go for now micro-dose, I even go to work sometimes like that and all good if not better, like 0.2-0.5g. 

A microdose of Psylocibin is great for socializing imo. 

1 minute ago, Jannes said:

A microdose of Psylocibin is great for socializing imo. 

Definitely! I would like later experiment with microdose LSD but I guess the ideal is getting it on liquid so I can measure the amount. 

3 minutes ago, Juan said:

Definitely! I would like later experiment with microdose LSD but I guess the ideal is getting it on liquid so I can measure the amount. 

You can buy lsd microdoses in pellets. Dont know if the lsd is evenly split up through the whole pellet though in case you wanna split it. 

17 hours ago, Juan said:

Had you done it with mushrooms? For me that’s my to go for now micro-dose. I even go to work sometimes like that and all good if not better, like 0.2-0.5g but I do it once a week, every 2 weeks or really whenever I feel like to, I take time to integrate even on that dose.

I do 1/10th of that. How are you not tripping from 0.5g??

Sailing on the ceiling 

I don't like mild psychedelic states. It's like getting two jerks on your dick. I would rather have nothing.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 7/24/2023 at 11:04 PM, Leo Gura said:

It was neither here nor there. I don't like microdosing. But your results may vary.

How much ug of lsd do you mean by microdosing vs regular dose for you?

I love all ranges of psylocibin. Different microdoses all make a great social experience, the more the partier. Different small doses make me thoughtful and bring me in touch with my emotional state. It's great for self love. Mid doses are great for consciousness work. Big doses are great for mindfuckery. 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't like mild psychedelic states. It's like getting two jerks on your dick. I would rather have nothing.

That is so interesting. For me it is natural that any small dose is great. I would rather use the analogy of how much percent of some beautiful landscape you can see. Of course you would prefer to see 10% of some beautiful forest instead of 0%. And this is what psychedelics often do, open you to the beauty of life. But that's cool that you have it that way, less room for abuse of those substances.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

On 24/07/2023 at 10:04 PM, Leo Gura said:

Just do an even smaller dose. I use it for work purposes, especially if it's a day full of work it really helps you to get into that flow state. The whole day just flies lightly by even though you've been very productive and extra creative.