charlie cho

Andrew Tate More Motivational than Leo, Truly Accomplished Body/Mind

193 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, charlie cho said:

But in terms of playing chess and fighting, the artistic parts about fighting/war. He accomplished more than anybody

Are you dumb? He was never a chess champion, hes probably above average because his father was a grand master. And he was champion of a mediocre kickboxing league. To say he accomplished more in chess than Bobby Fischer, Magnus Carlson, Mikhail Tal, + 1000 more grandmasters is dick riding at its hardest. Also in the fighting realm I could name 100+ fighters who are more accomplished than Andrew Tate (Conor Mcgregor, Mike Tyson, Jon Jones, Literally anybody in the UFC aka the real best fighting league in the world.) 

I dont understand the D riding of this man, he's not saying anything thats actually revolutionary. The only thing I'll give him credit for is being kinda funny in the same way Trump was kinda funny, but ultimately incredibly toxic

Edited by Phil King

You can take bits and pieces from literally anyone you come across and build your own unique thing. Tate is no exception. There is definitely something you can pick up from him. But there's also a lot of bullshit you could end up eating. Same goes for Leo or Jesus Christ. Especially Jesus.

Be careful which ideas you adopt and let yourself be driven by . You might fuck yourself up.

Lol.......

OP is just displaying his necessity/interest for Stage Orange Development, so CLEARLY Andrew would be more fulfilling in that regard ; Leo is more Yellow/Turquoise-ish at this point.

1 hour ago, Phil King said:

I dont understand the D riding of this man

charisma + sales skills + narcissism

deadly combo

Admittedly though, I do genuinely like his sense of humor. Narcissists are likeable from afar. It's like viewing a crocodile enclosure at a zoo, it's only enjoyable at a distance. 

34 minutes ago, Dauntment said:

OP is just displaying his necessity/interest for Stage Orange Development

True

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Tate has awakened to a new level of narcissism: Alien Narcissism.

5 hours ago, charlie cho said:

@itsadistraction Ask any forensic scientist or a police detective, he'll laugh at you, because they don't have time for the things Tate does whilst they are fighting homicidal serial killers and rapists. What is this watered down thing that you call a criminal. It's an embarassment to the profession that has to put Tates in jail. 

Tate was involved in trafficking and manipulating a ring of women, scamming men out of millions, maybe even tens of millions. Entire investigative departments are dedicated to catching and stopping fraudsters, scammers, and traffickers like that.

It's also important to remember that legality aside, the ethics of someone who has shamelessly done things like that should not be emulated or idolised. These are serious crimes that harm innocent people.

He was a chess champion, and a Muay Thai Champion. 

I've heard that he's pretty mediocre at chess. It's also crucial not to idolize someone just because they might excel in a few areas of life while disregarding their harmful behavior in other aspects of life. You want your role models to be well rounded people.

I'll be honest; your defense of him sounds a bit immature. Are you young? Perhaps there could be some value in what he offers if you're mature enough to separate the good from the harmful aspects. However, it sounds like he has a very strong influence on you, which may not be entirely positive.

Edited by something_else

people are seriously comparing leo gura with andrew tate ? 

that's like comparing jesus to torquemada lmao 

29 minutes ago, Majed said:

people are seriously comparing leo gura with andrew tate ? 

that's like comparing jesus to torquemada lmao 

?

Imagine deconstructing the entire fabric of reality and ppl are like "ok but this guy does chess and muay thai, u scrawny and weak"

Human moment

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Obviously he is popular for some reason. 

I don’t understand Tate, as I’ve barely listened to him. But, have met some young men recently who enjoy him.

I think though, him as a person is low integrity, that should be obvious. 

Be able to give a speech that is motivating is only one part of the puzzle. Obviously he is extremely motivated and results oriented but… is that all you need to look up to someone?

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

How are you sure everything he achieved is just his own hard work? It could easily be a whole set up and a scam. 

It will take years to unravel that. 

Of course his dad was a chest master and he was a contestant or something. He has always been high up there among celebs. There are perks to being with an elite crowd. Social media popularity can easily churn out money. 

Now Twitter recently paid him $20000. That's a joke. Much of his social media is not even managed by him

Edited by Enlightement

Leo might not deliver the most "energy" or motivation compared to a lot of popular speakers, but the depth and richness of his content is practically unrivaled.

I've listened to a lot of people speak and not many people provide a wiser framework for reality and points you in intelligent directions so you don't piss your precious life away chasing things. All for FREE on YouTube by the way. His only product is an 8 year old course that is pennies on the dollar for what you get.

Just going through his catalog of episodes in 2019 (up to that point) probably saved me a decade of my life alone with all the traps he pointed out for me to avoid.

Time is one of the only things you can never get back.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Andrew tate is a mind virus. Surely, he sounds the best role model for the young masculine energy and specially to red and orange people. Leo is absolutely a gem. I can't imagine without Leo I'd have become so much aware of reality. I can't thank him enough. Tate sounds good but can't you see where it will lead you in the long term. Violence, misogyny and Narcissism.  If you want some fancy self-help I'd suggest you watching Mark Manson and his blog.

5 hours ago, something_else said:

Tate was involved in trafficking and manipulating a ring of women, scamming men out of millions, maybe even tens of millions. Entire investigative departments are dedicated to catching and stopping fraudsters, scammers, and traffickers like that.

It's also important to remember that legality aside, the ethics of someone who has shamelessly done things like that should not be emulated or idolised. These are serious crimes that harm innocent people.

I've heard that he's pretty mediocre at chess. It's also crucial not to idolize someone just because they might excel in a few areas of life while disregarding their harmful behavior in other aspects of life. You want your role models to be well rounded people.

I'll be honest; your defense of him sounds a bit immature. Are you young? Perhaps there could be some value in what he offers if you're mature enough to separate the good from the harmful aspects. However, it sounds like he has a very strong influence on you, which may not be entirely positive.

@something_else Yes, I am young. If I sound like Ive been heavily influenced, then yes you are right. I learn from Allen Iverson, Hitler, and Genghis Khan, and Krishnamurti, all from different backgrounds and morals. Perhaps the more evil the person is, I learn more about goodness. Because even idiots influence me lots. They teach me more about success. Perhaps you think I can't separate the wheat from chaffs, or maybe it is actually you who fail to learn from people you think are more 'bad' than you. But because I'm young but mature unlike you who is older than me but is 'mature', I learn from anybody, whether that person is good or bad, I am beyond those petty immature things, and learn from whoever, as long as they teach me what 'works' in my artistic endeavors, or my spiritual endeavors. Mind you then, I should teach you a lesson about maturity, if I dare as a younger person to teach against your 'grey hairs' that you can learn from anybody regardless, and that doesn't mean you need to eliminate that person out of your life to learn anything profound. Be more mature please, as indeed you are older than me but perhaps fail to learn from a wide-arrange of people, and is very narrow in your learning, even as an older person than me.

Edited by charlie cho

8 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

he's not a chess champion tho just a correction. his chess.com rating is only 1600 according to google. which is pretty good but it's in the realm of  the average person

also apparently his wealth was apparently significantly inflated. i think he claimed 100m but court showed his net worth was like 10m. and that was after his fame (like after his hustler university) his house in romania is only worth 600k

that being said yeah still decent accomplishments, for the average person lol

He is a kickbox world champion - one of the most ruthless competitive endeavours in the world.

I know people that have made 10mil in network marketing with roughly 100 people „working for them“ - imagine the money you will make by being the most googled man in the world.

His car collection alone is probably worth 20mil. 

Most people here (Leo included) totally lack a sense of proportion and aesthetics . Tate is dismissed as „just another misogynist mans coach“ when he is clearly an absolute speciman - way beyond anyone else that came before him.

Edited by Nilsi

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

8 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

he's not a chess champion tho just a correction. his chess.com rating is only 1600 according to google. which is pretty good but it's in the realm of  the average person

also apparently his wealth was apparently significantly inflated. i think he claimed 100m but court showed his net worth was like 10m. and that was after his fame (like after his hustler university) his house in romania is only worth 600k

that being said yeah still decent accomplishments, for the average person lol

Yeah, I know he's not an adult chess champion. I think he was a champion when he was 13 years old. But it's a mark of wisdom not to continue more than that. 'Being able to play chess is a sign of a gentleman, but more than that is a sign of a wasted life' as the saying goes. But technically, when he was in school, he was indeed a champion, so I said that which is true. 

The Go player in Korea, Sedol quit playing Go after playing AlphaGo by Google. The reason he quit is he thought maybe playing Go isn't the wise way to live life. 

Go is considered much less rote, more creative, deeper history, much more optional ways to play, harder to AIs to master than chess. But even Sedol says Go isn't the wise way to live life wasting on, and he realized that at age 30. And Bobby Fischer used to hate chess, saying it's a rigged game, and he hated chess players attitudes. It's a sign of intelligence to quit chess professionally at an early age.

Edited by charlie cho

59 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

He is a kickbox world champion - one of the most ruthless competitive endeavours in the world.

I know people that have made 10mil in network marketing with roughly 100 people „working for them“ - imagine the money you will make by being the most googled man in the world.

His car collection alone is probably worth 20mil. 

Most people here (Leo included) totally lack a sense of proportion and aesthetics . Tate is dismissed as „just another misogynist mans coach“ when he is clearly an absolute speciman - way beyond anyone else that came before him.

Tate is not a good example to emulate. His success is not possible to replicate for most people so you can say he got lucky. Such people become traps. People want to be them but never become like them. As a result they waste their time chasing empty dreams and losing sight of practical achievable goals. 

Some folks are inspired by Tate to get out of bed. Haha. I get that. Do you really need Tate to motivate you when there are other coaches and guides and sports personalities, motivational speakers who can do the same. Why Tate? 

Here is the crux. Tate appeals to masses of people who have a certain shadow in them, who think like him. They want someone relatable. Others are too sophisticated to be relatable. 

What are the consequences? Well. If it's not visible yet, to begin with, you could find yourself in a puddle of gigantic trouble if the circumstances of Tate were replicated, he has money, fame, lawyers, his immorality might not be a big thorn, this cannot be an ideal path for most, both socially and conscience-wise. Because either of them will get to you first. You would end up spending decades in prison, he is quite privileged, literally every famous person is obviously. 

That's why emulating Tate is more of a  trap and less of a gift. He is an illusion that will either stay an illusion, or disappear into nothingness in a fraction of time. Only future will tell. 

Till then it's best to follow someone who is risk free and conscience friendly.