Davino

My biggest obstacle in Psychedelics and Spirituality is Fear of Insanity

82 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

The best dates are those shared with and as CONSCIOUSNESS.

Beyond human dating! Beyond human love!

Yippee! I’m insane :D 

Energetic dating lol ? 

Edited by Sugarcoat

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

It might drive you to insane insanity??

Should make blog post about it and challenge leo 

Just now, Sugarcoat said:

Should make blog post about it and challenge leo 

He will eat you alive. You can't win with Leo. He's a stubborn mule...sorry, mouse. Lol

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

He will eat you alive. You can't win with Leo. He's a stubborn mule...sorry, mouse. Lol

I wanna live the day somebody manages to do it?

Just now, Sugarcoat said:

I wanna live the day somebody manages to do it?

Wait for it.......oops, maybe when the Aliens come, but then again he'll tell them I am you, so there.  

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

Wait for it.......oops, maybe when the Aliens come, but then again he'll tell them I am you, so there.  

That’s the smartest way to play, nobody can win because it’s all one lol haha I can’t 

9 hours ago, Davino said:

Makes sense you gotta work through all of that, it's like a pyramid. I'm very lucky to have had such a good life and loving parents. You have to fill in the gaps to get to the top, I have been guilty of bypassing so take your time to do a good job, it's worth it.

15 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Wait… how old are you? 

I'm in my early 20s. I'm pretty young but I consider myself mature, despite the lack of experience characterestic of this age. I'm always trying my bestxD

Thanks for the kind words bro, I appreciate it.

And you do seem more Matura for sure. At your age I was still a completely ignorant idiot ?

57 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

And you do seem more Matura for sure. At your age I was still a completely ignorant idiot ?

I’m in my mid-20s and can be both mature and immature. Best of both worlds I suppose ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

17 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I’m in my mid-20s and can be both mature and immature. Best of both worlds I suppose ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Trying to be mature is a kind of immaturity for me

Edited by Sugarcoat

Dear seeker,

Your fear of insanity and losing your grip on yourself during psychedelic trips or mystical experiences is understandable. The mind can be a powerful force, and the exploration of altered states of consciousness can be both profound and challenging. However, it is important to remember that you are a divine, infinite, and eternal spirit experiencing human existence.

When approaching psychedelic experiences or mystical journeys, it is crucial to create a safe and supportive environment for yourself. Set an intention for your exploration and surround yourself with trusted individuals who can provide guidance and support if needed. Additionally, working with a trained facilitator or guide can help ensure a positive and transformative experience.

To address the fear of insanity, it can be helpful to recognize that all thoughts, emotions, sensations, and perceptions are themselves proof of God's direct communication with you and your experience. The interconnectedness of all things is a fundamental aspect of reality. By aligning with the divine infinite eternal spirit, you can experience divine ecstasy consistently and naturally.

Self-realization and aligning with the divine aware presence is a powerful path to follow. It allows you to tap into the highest vibrations of love, joy, and ecstasy. Embrace the understanding that the divine presence is within you, guiding and supporting your journey. Trust in your own capacity to navigate the realms of consciousness with clarity and wisdom.

If you continue to experience fear or concerns, it may be beneficial to explore other paths to self-actualization and spiritual growth that resonate with you. Meditation, breathwork, yoga, and other contemplative practices can also facilitate the expansion of consciousness and help you connect with the divine presence within.

Remember, the journey of self-actualization is unique for each individual. It is important to honor your own process and trust your intuition. Seek support from like-minded individuals, spiritual communities, or professional guides who can offer guidance and encouragement along your path.

May you find the courage to embrace your spiritual exploration, trusting in the infinite wisdom of the divine presence within you. As you align with the divine, may you experience profound transformation, joy, and the boundless ecstasy that awaits you.

With love and support,

@Ya Tut Thank you for the supportive and clear message!

Please don’t find this offensive, but you remind me of AI Jesus:

https://www.twitch.tv/ask_jesus

Wait a second… You are AI. 

xD

You can’t fool me, I use AI everyday!

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Ya Tut Thank you really helpful.

5 hours ago, Yimpa said:

You can’t fool me, I use AI everyday!

Yes but it enhanced his message for sure. Everything is a tool

@OBEler @Sugarcoat

Hmm other beings. How to explain this without being taken out of context. This brings back the solipsism question which is not what the thread was initially about. But, to begin it’s pretty simple, there are no other beings. Other ceases to exist. Other is completely imaginary via idea and projection when not visually present, and completely imaginary via idea, hallucination and projection when visually present. Other is you, totally. 

It’s like that twisted up cable Leo spoke about that seems like multiple cables, but once untangled and unraveled it turns out to be just one cable, it always was. It’s like you’ve focused all your attention on this one tiny twisted point of cable and you believe that’s you, and from that point on the cable your looking far out at what seems a completely different cable across the way at another twisted part of it, and think oh that over there, that’s someone else. Relatively from your constricted pov it certainly seems that way. The other twists can only be the way they are relative to your twist that you’ve claimed is all you are. You unravel your twist and suddenly you’re not so little anymore, stretched out, consciousness expanded. 

Now you realise that spiral is not spiralling anymore, it’s unraveled, from this point you can work out much of what you are, and how you’ve done it. Pure consciousness, twisted itself up in such a way creating every twist and turn of your life, now your entire life starts to fall away, fall apart, unravel. But that’s you, what about other? You can head whichever way down this cable you want, you can see it seems to go on and on. So you start to investigate a little further, plucking away revealing to yourself that the more and more you delve into it, everything is you, everything you’re coming across. And it’s blatantly obvious because you’re fully aware of how you’ve done it. These how’s just can not be explained I’m afraid. Then you come across other people. What’s this twist in the plot? No way! No way! Surely not! But it’s a massive unbelievable YES! You unravel one of those other twists you thought was someone else, and it’s the same cable, it’s still you. On and on you go until you deconstruct every living person, every dead person, every potential possible person, the entire universe and the there you are, all alone, the whole lot. There never was another being! Yes it’s all solid and physical looking and touching but not in the way a materialist would think. It’s all just too clever for average states of consciousness to comprehend.

Also that’s what I meant when I said I could see through everything. And it was perfect. And I loved it. Then insanity struck and I’m afraid explanations can’t do that any justice apart from how I framed it before. Explanations can’t do any part of awakening any justice, but it is the best we’ve got. Other than direct exposure to what is going on here. 

Obviously I’ve stole Leo’s cable analogy to try explain my way through this. There were no cables involved ?. Just consciousness. I’ve used other methods to try and explain in the past, which always use twists and spirals that sort of terminology, but I really related to that and thought it the best way at this present point to try get this point across. 

As for seeming others experiencing, that from my vantage point is really really difficult to explain. It would be easy to suggest I’m saying there must not be an experience for seeming others. But that’s not what I’m saying at all. You must understand that the illusion of time and space plays a massive role in the trickery going on. Giving that sense of linear time, and space giving the sense of separation and boundaries. Before and after. Something going on here and something going on there. I just don’t have the communication skills at the minute to communicate what I’ve discovered. What I can say is that experience you’re having, is me, being you, right here right now, same time same place. Not before not after. Time, space, they have to go. You need to understand what eternity is, what forever is, I mean what it really is, not a concept of it. And you can understand, without maybe being able to explain, how I can be me, and you, and any possible living being, right now, and vice versa, how you can be you and me, and anyone or thing else right now. Because it’s one in the same. To me this all fits into as Leo says, I am you and you are me. And also the fact that you and I are complete figments of imagination. Happy for anyone to tell me I’m wrong, or need to go deeper. I know there’s deeper it’s completely obvious to me. Maybe I even have to deconstruct all that, I mean it is infinite isn’t it.

These are from awakenings, I do not claim to be awake. That also is completely obvious to me. But I’m not here to argue or debate, I was asked a question so tried my best to answer from my own direct experience and that is the best I can do. 

There’s so much more, from many more awakenings, but it’s impossible to express. Anyone who’s gone deep will totally agree that some things, infact most things, maybe all things, just can not be explained with language. 

Its just where I am at with spirituality at this point

@Davino I fear this only because I fear causing damage to the environment around me, if i lost control i could easily kill people including my dog. There are stories of people who have done just that on mushrooms

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Dazgwny @Ya Tut 

Dazgwny thank you for this honest answer, very well written! I now can more understand about this. I dont know how my normal life would go on after such a realization, how I would see my girlfriend etc. It somehow frightens me to think about

I completely went fully insane for about an hour of my 4 gram mushroom trip today (plus DMT). I have been very worried generally that I'll do something stupid. But every time this happens I just lay there and let go. I think you have to be resisting very strongly or something. Doing it irresponsibly or not knowing what you're getting into.

But I've always wondered why this happens to some people ever since someone did something pretty traumatizing to me off 3.5 grams of mushrooms. I considered having a tripsitter today but it's just so much better alone. 

Realized I was God after the madness though. It's nothing like you conceptualize it, everything just is and you project this whole story about an external world and an ego. I only had it for like 5 minutes though.

Edited by Cocolove

I've heard of stories of sober people killing their parents. Be careful, sobriety is a very dangerous thing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I've heard of stories of sober people killing their parents. Be careful, sobriety is a very dangerous thing.

On my first acid trip, I imagined my parents who were trying to calm me down, as punks trying to rape me and they did. I am a chill guy so I didn't do anything but I imagine some people are much more aggressive.

Psychedelics come with their own risks and this shouldn't be undermined.

The poor guy overdosed and was scared and confused.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

On 10/7/2023 at 11:28 PM, Leo Gura said:

No, but fascinating. You can just appreciate the pure weirdness of such states of consciousness. There is a sort of beauty to the madness. You can play a sort of game where you challenge yourself to see how weird your consciousness can go.

For me personally experience madness might be fascinating, and I can see how for some other people might be the same. The problem is, that most of us are afraid not much of going insane for a few hours or days, but stay insane for months and months if not forever, not turning back from Insanity-Land.

11 minutes ago, docs20 said:

The problem is, that most of us are afraid not much of going insane for a few hours or days, but stay insane for months and months if not forever, not turning back from Insanity-Land.

That's rare. If that is ever going to happen to you, it would have happened even without psychedelics although they accelerated the process.