Guest Annetta

Share With Us Your Art!

1,045 posts in this topic

How's this9_9?

FOTO_20200413_200954.jpg

All of your life you have been told that God created you. God come now to tell you this:  You are creating God❤️

@Natasha

That's so beautiful Natasha. I like the color combination. Very pastel and subtle yet attractive. 

:x

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

7 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Natasha

That's so beautiful Natasha. I like the color combination. Very pastel and subtle yet attractive. 

:x

Thank you! They look even better live :)

silkscreen 

monoprint " studies of softness"

Captura de pantalla 2020-04-27 a las 21.11.15.png

On 9/4/2020 at 3:07 AM, chisel said:

"Giant Forest"
Original Oil Painting on Cotton Canvas. Colors may be a bit distorted from the original piece.

giant forest.jpg

Wow I could stare at this for quite a while. Look at those color, its really beautiful. 

catching up after a while this threat is alive. 
best is to see my instagram profile for the bigger range of my work https://www.instagram.com/romangerz/

my background as a graphic designer has an influence on the way create. drawing always was my way to express my feelings and by that to support my healing process. i learned some basic techniques in drawing and painting but soon realized the temptation to dabbling even just within creating on surfaces.

as i started to take this endeavour seriously, it opened my spiritual path. i don't make art just to make surfaces look prettier, but by drawing my inspiration from the source – nature – i find a way to translate it into what human beings may relate more with. my creations aim to remind or teach the viewer of the fundamental principles of appearance (from concrete to abstract, from line to shape/surface). 

the first image in my post shows a symmetrical sort of creature which is merged with its environment showing there are no boundaries between one object or another. the second image is a remix of a building block of my first lego set (big, blue framed, white arch door) and my discovery of a visual language which, in this case, speaks of femininity and water – as you can tell by the curved forms. 

currently i see different ways to adapt the language of creative articulation onto different media and experiment with sculptures and land art – picture three.

symmetry_aliens_01_s.jpg

watergate_72.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-22 at 22.36.19.jpeg

POEM by me

The light was the star shining in the dark,

The blood was the feeling  bleeding in the heart,

The rain was the eternal pain,

Everything was fine, everything was sane,

But the feeling in the heart was in itself a lie,

The shooting star fell down and died

The almighty showers sobered down 

Insanity all around!