ardacigin

Wrong Insight: 'Nothing exists outside of MY mind' - Leo's Greatest Pitfall

250 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

So unless you are saying you don't care about dissolving egoic behavior

I care about that within reason. But I don't worship it as some of you do. It is ultimately a tangent in this work.

9 minutes ago, Greatnestwithin said:

@Leo Gura what then is the experience we refer to as ego death?

Who the fuck knows what you mean by ego death?

You can have a dissolution of thinking of yourself as biographical creature, replaced by a Universal Self.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ego death is something humans invented as part of the spirutual games they like to play. It has value for humans because it makes humans obedient, passive, and managable. Which has genuine value for society which needs order, but it has little to do with Consciousness. I don't care about ego death, I care about Consciousness.

You won't be awake until you directly realize god, and you will continue to suffer until you stop identifying with your ego. All of your imaginary adventures only tighten your attachment.

This is the fundamental insight of spirituality, and it will never make sense to your mind.

The Perennial Philosophy appears in every age and civilization:

There is an infinite, changeless reality beneath the world of change

This same reality lies at the core of every personality

The purpose of life is to discover this reality experientially, that is, to realize God while here on earth

- Aldous Huxley

*taps the mic*

This is god talking through its form, trying to awaken itself in another form. It's awfully quiet in here.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 hours ago, Moksha said:

Deepening moves awareness beyond the level of ideas to direct integration. It takes the absolute inward, toward itself. Eventually there's nothing left but an empty portal, through which god lucidly experiences its imagination. Ego death is the final enlightened state within the dream.

Have you thought about that you could be wrong or not deep enough?

If Leo came to your forum and said you are wrong about spirituality, what would you do?

@Leo Gura, as you are now awakened to these extraordinary states of consciousness, how are you now able to cope with life as a Leo and keep up with your life’s purpose? Cause here in this work we make this balance of GOD Realisation and Self actualization! Also how deep do you think this rabbit hole gos?

Ive some awakenings where at the end of it I see a something new waiting for me even after having these realisations. 

Edited by Vignan
Tag

1 hour ago, Understander said:

Have you thought about that you could be wrong or not deep enough?

If Leo came to your forum and said you are wrong about spirituality, what would you do?

The same god carves its path to realization in infinite ways. We are all god, losing and finding itself within its dream.

Edited: Sometimes silence is the better choice.

Edited by Moksha

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Contemplate the notion of rude awakening...then realize it isn't.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

All of you need to think for yourselves. That is precisely what you are not doing and why I am yelling at you.

When you come here and parrot nondual and Buddhist ideas, that is not independent thought nor widsom, THAT is cult behavior. You are twisting everything around in order to prevent AWAKENING.

Don't make this about me. It's about you.

I use harsh langauge because your mind is not subtle enough to understand nuance. And because following human etiquette is part of what keeps you alseep.

There is no pleasant way that I can tell you that none of your teachers are AWAKE. Any way in which I say that, you will dismiss, reject, and turn into an attack against me. That is what you have done.

You must get wise to a very sneaky game that's at play here within your mind.

Otherwise you will wind up a deluded fool like Nahm, WinterKnight, Frank Yank, TJ Reeves, and all the others over the years. ALL of these people are utterly deluded.

THINK FOR YOURSELVES. But do not get the dumb idea that you have outsmarted me. Recognize that if you think you have outsmarted me on spirituality, you have not taken the position of humility, you have taken of arrogance. The utter arrogance of someone like Nahm. The balls on that guy!

I am not asking that anyone follow me blindly. To even suggest I want something like that is sheer lunacy and an utter disrespect for my work.

I am NOT saying I am better than you. You CAN reach my level of consciousness. But you will have to do a lot of work to get there. You aren't there yet. The only purpose of all my talk is that I hope one day you will reach my level of consciousness and we can be the only two people on the planet who are AWAKE, together. While everyone else is playing their spiritual games.

Okay. Thanks for the clarification.

:)

2 minutes ago, ryandesreu said:

@Princess Arabia  You all should use a meditating rat for your profile photo as a practical joke. (Joking)

We're unto swines now, where've you been.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you guys do not wise up I will not release the course at all.

Please dont this to me xdd I'm waiting like a junkie that course

17 minutes ago, ryandesreu said:

@Princess Arabia  Oh my goodness.  That's no way to speak to royalty!

I'm just going off of the forums animal of the week. Last week it was rats, this week it's swine, next week might be cats, who knows, depending on the mood Leo's in. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@Princess Arabia Baboons and shit-gibbons come next.

Edited by Leo Gura

26 minutes ago, Bandman said:

Please prophet,

Don't put me on a pedastal.

I will release the course.

1 hour ago, Bandman said:

But like you said you are a special dream character designed to wake me up more than other dream characters, a lot more.

Maybe I am the Devil here to play the greatest trick on you of all and lead you into HELL.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 12.7.2023 at 0:30 AM, Bazooka Jesus said:

Of course there is no end to this, that's why it is called infinity. Trying to fully understand the mechanics of reality is like trying to reach the finish line on a spinning wheel... ain't going to happen, kiddo.

rat-wheel.gif

Who is the rat now? HAH!

That running around in a wheel is exploring the lower subtle/higher subtle and lower causal areas of manifestation (if one uses Ken Wilber system). It is exploring appearance, or illusion, in the higher levels of manifestation. 

Beyond ever new Awakenings (the wheel above) there is a final realization into the Nature of Oneself and Reality, as changeless Infinite Impersonal Eternal Reality, which brings the search to a rest, and peace to the seeker (which is gone then, replaced by the Totality which one really is).

And that Enlightenment can not be understood (and why it is final) until having had it, and it can not be anticipated/imagined while the separate self has not fully died. If one could imagine or anticipate it, it would have already happened. 

With Enlightenment, there is an endpoint on the path. Realizing ones True Nature. Totality replacing the separate self, and bliss replacing suffering and misery. If one denies the possibility of Enlightenment, the Awakenings never stop, because Reality is contains Infinity, with an Infinity of Awakenings to explore. Isn't that obvious? One never arrives, is never done. And never done suffering. The wheel above.

Suffering will tell the nature of that path. Matthew 7:15-20

Water by the River

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe I am the Devil here to play the greatest trick on you of all and lead you into HELL.

You have good intentions, the devil rather not.

But even the devil requires sympathy. No Lila without the forces of Maya.

"I shouted out
Who killed the Kennedys?
When after all
It was you and me
"

Water by the River

4 hours ago, Water by the River said:

You have good intentions, the devil rather not.

Lol! The road to Hell is paved with good intentions! ?

All evil is done from good intentions. You clearly haven’t watched Leo’s video on Everyone Acts From Good Intentions.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false.