ardacigin

Wrong Insight: 'Nothing exists outside of MY mind' - Leo's Greatest Pitfall

250 posts in this topic

I don't know nothing to exist for I have never experienced nothing.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't wanna hurt ya'lls feelings too much or you will eat me alive. So I hold my tongue. Even though some of you need a tongue-lashing.

But Leo! We’re all hungry for those courses you’re not making any promises about.

:(

(okay, except the nondual rats. they’re full of shit LOL)

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't wanna hurt ya'lls feelings too much or you will eat me alive. So I hold my tongue. Even though some of you need a tongue-lashing.

This is the funniest thing I've read all week xD

30 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Here's an idea: Let us nondualists pursue freedom from conceptual thinking and egoic attachment, let Leo and his groupies take the psychedelic express train to Alien Insanity la la land, and everybody's happy.

3 minutes ago, ryandesreu said:

“Nothing” in the traditional spiritual paradigm sounds like hell to the ego.

Real NOTHING recontextualizes your entire existence. You’ll discover that the idea of “nothing” itself is imaginary. Imagined by YOU.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

11 minutes ago, ryandesreu said:

No-thing is all there is. You have experienced illusions of the no-thing. Let me stop before Leo calls me a Buddhist rat.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I do not realize how I am creating all this or why, and all this is being created to the micron, with absolute intentionality. So my realization is, let's say, diffuse and general, like an intuition. Obviously, there is more to see. 

There's always more to imagine. It's the nature of the dream. Realizing how it is created does nothing to dissolve suffering. Realizing yourself does.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

3 minutes ago, Moksha said:

There's always more to imagine. It's the nature of the dream. Realizing how it is created does nothing to dissolve suffering. Realizing yourself does.

From my experience, both are actually important and can work hand in hand.

I do see, though, how your point refers to trying to figure out how reality works from a logical perspective, which of course can lead to confusion.

56 minutes ago, Moksha said:

It is one thing to dissolve suffering and another to understand. Understanding is not conceptual, you understand by being. sober understanding can be very profound. there are moments of truly deep and clear understanding of what I am, of what reality is. this does not dissolve suffering if later I'm in the story. They are two different things. psychological suffering disappears with the total acceptance of what is. you can have total acceptance and swallow understanding, or vice versa. Leo speaks in more depth. why not? My experience is that the more depth, the more beauty. Denying what Leo said as psychedelic delusions is a closed mind. If you have dived into existence, you will know that the deeper, the more beautiful, and you will give a vote of confidence to the possibility of going even deeper.

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It is one thing to dissolve suffering and another to understand. Understanding is not conceptual, you understand by being. sober understanding can be very profound. there are moments of truly deep and clear understanding of what I am, of what reality is. this does not dissolve suffering if later I'm in the story. They are two different things. psychological suffering disappears with the total acceptance of what is. you can have total acceptance and swallow understanding, or vice versa. Leo speaks in more depth. why not? My experience is that the more depth, the more beauty. Denying what Leo said as psychedelic delusions is a closed mind. If you have dived into existence, you will know that the deeper, the more beautiful, and you will give a vote of confidence to the possibility of going even deeper.

Can there ever be an end to this? Can we fully grasp all of Reality? Or is this a never-ending cycle. God can fully know itself, but can us, as humans, fully know God even though we are God but God is also Infinite. Can we fully grasp it in its entirety. 

31 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Can there ever be an end to this? Can we fully grasp all of Reality? Or is this a never-ending cycle. God can fully know itself, but can us, as humans, fully know God even though we are God but God is also Infinite. Can we fully grasp it in its entirety. 

I don't know, and I would say that no one knows. It is obvious that psychedelics enhance the depth in which one can perceive/understand/be. leo is a pioneer in this, since although it has been tried before, it has not worked with 5meo . He says he's gone deeper. it's impossible to know, only if your inclinations go that way, use him as inspiration 

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

My experience is that the more depth, the more beauty. Denying what Leo said as psychedelic delusions is a closed mind. If you have dived into existence, you will know that the deeper, the more beautiful, and you will give a vote of confidence to the possibility of going even deeper.

Directly deepening awareness, free from conditions, is beauty. It is true awakening, and it destroys the ego. It demands the highest cost, but also delivers the greatest reward.

Exploring imagination is fine too, but if you lose awareness within it, you will continue to suffer. It's all relative, until you realize that the relative isn't real.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

On 7/10/2023 at 8:41 PM, Leo Gura said:

Nothing induces more false insight than human science, nonduality, and Buddhism.

All human spirituality is false insight.

@Leo Gura Can you elaborate on what you mean by false insight? 

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Of course there is no end to this, that's why it is called infinity. Trying to fully understand the mechanics of reality is like trying to reach the finish line on a spinning wheel... ain't going to happen, kiddo.

rat-wheel.gif

Who is the rat now? HAH!

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

13 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

@Leo Gura Can you elaborate on what you mean by false insight? 

Half-baked or partial understanding of a situation.

The problem isn't that science, nonduality, and Buddhism are outright false. It's that they are dangerous half-truths. The devil does not fool you with falsehood, he fools you with half-truths.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Half-baked or partial understanding of a situation.

The problem isn't that science, nonduality, and Buddhist are outright false. It's that they are dangerous half-truths.

@Leo Gura Would you say non-dual\spiritual people are still doing a great service to humanity not by guiding to the truth of reality per se but helping people with more down to earth self-development in a much healthier way? Like trauma healing, overall better coaching and models of usual self development, working on health, developing great communities (permaculture stuff and other), etc. Especially compared to stage orange coaching, mainstream science and religious groups and what they are doing in these domains

I am trying to help these guys as part of my life purpose but having my doubts 

21 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Of course there is no end to this, that's why it is called infinity. Trying to fully understand the mechanics of reality is like trying to reach the finish line on a spinning wheel... ain't going to happen, kiddo.

rat-wheel.gif

Who is the rat now? HAH!

Poor rat. I wonder if the Buddhists invented that cage.

12 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

@Leo Gura Would you say non-dual\spiritual people are still doing a great service to humanity not by guiding to the truth of reality per se but helping people with more down to earth self-development in a much healthier way? Like trauma healing, overall better coaching and models of usual self development, working on health, developing great communities (permaculture stuff and other), etc. Especially compared to stage orange coaching, mainstream science and religious groups and what they are doing in these domains

Yes, of course. Buddhism and nondualism is great for normies. Most people are not suited to the insanity I teach.

I also teach a lot of stuff that has nothing to do with AWAKENING, because I consider it good for mankind and that's what most people need.

My most radical teachings are only designed for people who love to live radically.

I am trying to help these guys as part of my life purpose but having my doubts 

Don't let me stop you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Moksha said:

Enlightenment is remaining awake within the dream.

That's a brilliant way to put it. I've never been able to put it into words like that, the seeming contradiction between being awake but still being here as a human, experiencing things and acting like a human. I thought about it as I was going to sleep, here in my dream as a human, about to enter another dream realm ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.