Yimpa

Missing Titanic sub crew believed to be dead after 'catastrophic implosion'

46 posts in this topic

Maybe it was eaten by a leviathan.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Leo practicing humor on the forum again :P.   I think it was the orcas.

Edited by mysticalninja

Or cracked like a walnut by a kraken.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

They were destroyed cuz they discovered an secret alien military basis in the ocean - facts

OceanGate CEO = immature

Ocean = mature

If you think you can outsmart nature, you’re an idiot :)

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Leo Gura

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe it was eaten by a leviathan.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Or cracked like a walnut by a kraken.

Savage humour, yet that's a deep double standard.

@Yimpa

17 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Meanwhile, 750 refugees fleeing Syria or somewhere in that region, in the middle of the gulf, their boat sank and all drowned to death. Yet this little stunt by rich people is getting more coverage than the 750 that perished. What a world to be in.

BTW, that 'Titan' was also designed partly by NASA using carbon fibers for the body of the submersible, which are meshed in layers in different directions, glued together for added strength and lighter load. However, if any one of the layers in between the first and the surface layer, is dented, has a micro gap, then soon the carbon fiber layer will break under high pressures, which being 2 miles deep roughly The pressure at a depth of 2.5 miles is about 400 atmospheres, 400 times the pressure on the surface and equivalent to half a ton per square centimeter. The result is an implosion of that submersible, If they designed it using steel or some other alloys, like properly designed the submersible, left out the carbon fiber layers, then maybe there wouldn't be this kind of fault in the tank. As soon as I saw PS2 game controls on the sub, and what the inside space looked, I'd saw fuck this, common sense.

6 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Meanwhile, 750 refugees fleeing Syria or somewhere in that region, in the middle of the gulf, their boat sank and all drowned to death. Yet this little stunt by rich people is getting more coverage than the 750 that perished. What a world to be in.

exactly. it's a mad mad world we live in

softly into the Abyss...

I feel like maybe it's a bit of cope we're creating ourselves by saying the sub got destroyed instantly ?

7 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

People can relate to the titanic, no one can relate to people in Syria.

This story is interesting, the people inside vanished (mystery), people in Syria drowning is boring, think Hollywood lol. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

8 minutes ago, integral said:

This story is interesting, the people inside vanished (mystery), people in Syria drowning is boring, think Hollywood lol. 

we're conditioned as a society to be stupid and care about wrong things

softly into the Abyss...

15 minutes ago, thenondualtankie said:

I feel like maybe it's a bit of cope we're creating ourselves by saying the sub got destroyed instantly ?

good point ?

and i don't wanna hear how it could have been otherwise :S

softly into the Abyss...

In one or two years, there will be a Hollywood movie about this accident and everyone will go to see it. It will earn millions.

How can I be sure that this is not staged, and these people are not enjoing some cocktails on african soil?

47 minutes ago, Sucuk Ekmek said:

How can I be sure that this is not staged, and these people are not enjoing some cocktails on african soil?

This sounds like paranoia, don't start a conspiracy ?

Edited by Intraplanetary

softly into the Abyss...

Can someone explain to me what's so interesting about this story? I've seen a lot of people talk about this and I don't get why they're so enamored with it.

beep boop