Javfly33

All beliefs about 'healing' your inner child it's a complete delusion of the Ego

46 posts in this topic

All intent to heal anything, or go to the root cause of anything, or improve anything about 'you', its a complete terrorist attack of the ego, 'deceived' as fake self importance or fake self love.

You can't heal anything, you can only go back and back and back to the Infinite, Absolute, Empty, Powerful, Light that you are.

Go back so much times that that Luminous Empty Perfect Loving void becomes your true Self, and not beliefs about yourself such as 'I am this guy and this was made to me, I am this girl and I need to heal this other thing'.

All of those thoughts are more SHIT, more CRAP, more ATTACKS from the Devil.

You are SAVED NOW. You don't need to do any of the shit the mind tells you to do. DESTROY the Devil With Pure Goodness NOW.

Karma is stopped NOW. Always NOW. Light must be chosen NOW always.

It doesn't matter what the mind says about the past. You will choose Light and Pure Power and Love NOW, because you are THAT, NOW.

It doesn't matter what the mind says about the future. You will choose Light and Pure Power and Love NOW, because you are THAT, NOW.

Are you saying shadow work/therapy is satan.  And all healing you perceive these acts is another illusion ? Are these not steps to change your current identity

Edited by Hojo

30 minutes ago, Hojo said:

Are you saying shadow work/therapy is satan.  And all healing you perceive these acts is another illusion ? Are these not steps to change your current identity

@Hojo They have a point as long as you end up realising they were useless  

I agree in the end its useless. For me it was backwards. I awaken then I had to go back and heal myself through shadow work as you are still in the same place mentally after you awaken.

But I don't know what I am doing I am just following what my soul is telling me to do and it is doing all these spiritual practices by itself.

This topic: 

*If neo-advaita and solipsism had a baby*

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 17/6/2023 at 5:46 PM, Yimpa said:

This topic: 

*If neo-advaita and solipsism had a baby*

We still have that punching bag meetup pending. You are playing with fire.

Go back? I'm not sure you thought this through...there's no going and no back...

Also, sorry to hear about no healing for you, others can and do heal whether you ever experience it or not.

I'm sure you're right but I'm also sure based on experience that in practice it is much harder to choose all the good things "NOW". Or you do for a minute but they creep back up. I think you'd really have to be able to isolate yourself for a few months somewhere peaceful and meditate on all those good things to make a lasting impression and really rewire yourself. So in the end it is a process that takes time and also not everyone can afford to do what I just suggested for a variety of reasons.

You can't really just "choose to be well NOW" when your boss is being an unrelenting piece of crap, people are cutting you off in traffic, your family is giving you shit for not being who they wanted you to be, your kids demand that you have more time for them, etc. Choosing your thoughts won't change this. Imagine you're being all fruity and dandy in the middle of a confrontation, the guy pulls out a gun and ends you. Now your kids don't have anyone to take care of them (not to mention the trauma they'll carry for the rest of their lives) because you decided "it's all pure power and light now".

We need to be way more critical in this community. 

Trauma is stored in our body and it affects us subconsciously. It's something that should be released, if not, it is sabotaging life and affect every aspect, thoughts, feelings, perception of reality, self esteem, function in society, it even makes practice like meditation much more difficult than it can be.

Shadow work is an important part of healing, self inquiry, self actualization and spirituality. You have many types inside you, many unexpressed traits and potential behaviors. If you repress deny and keep their existence in the shadows, you will be subconsciously controlled by them and sabotage your life beyond your rational will and plans. Once you are bringing them to the light and make yourself aware of them, nurish them with love and acceptance you will be a true master of yourself.

Let Love In

Warning, spiritual bypassing detected

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

27 minutes ago, Davino said:

Warning, spiritual bypassing detected

surrender to LIGHT, little devil 

9 hours ago, SOUL said:

Go back? I'm not sure you thought this through...there's no going and no back...

Also, sorry to hear about no healing for you, others can and do heal whether you ever experience it or not.

6 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

I'm sure you're right but I'm also sure based on experience that in practice it is much harder to choose all the good things "NOW". Or you do for a minute but they creep back up. I think you'd really have to be able to isolate yourself for a few months somewhere peaceful and meditate on all those good things to make a lasting impression and really rewire yourself. So in the end it is a process that takes time and also not everyone can afford to do what I just suggested for a variety of reasons.

You can't really just "choose to be well NOW" when your boss is being an unrelenting piece of crap, people are cutting you off in traffic, your family is giving you shit for not being who they wanted you to be, your kids demand that you have more time for them, etc. Choosing your thoughts won't change this. Imagine you're being all fruity and dandy in the middle of a confrontation, the guy pulls out a gun and ends you. Now your kids don't have anyone to take care of them (not to mention the trauma they'll carry for the rest of their lives) because you decided "it's all pure power and light now".

We need to be way more critical in this community. 

4 hours ago, Lila9 said:

Trauma is stored in our body and it affects us subconsciously. It's something that should be released, if not, it is sabotaging life and affect every aspect, thoughts, feelings, perception of reality, self esteem, function in society, it even makes practice like meditation much more difficult than it can be.

Shadow work is an important part of healing, self inquiry, self actualization and spirituality. You have many types inside you, many unexpressed traits and potential behaviors. If you repress deny and keep their existence in the shadows, you will be subconsciously controlled by them and sabotage your life beyond your rational will and plans. Once you are bringing them to the light and make yourself aware of them, nurish them with love and acceptance you will be a true master of yourself.

You guys are fucking weak. I´m sorry that you are still not ready to surrender to POWER and LIGHT of the Now.

Keep being little bitches for the ego, the devil, and darkness. 

Enjoy your suffering. Light has been revealed to you. @Lila9 @michaelcycle00 @SOUL

Love yourselves. 

Pathetic. Light it's revealed to you and you discard it because you are bitches that just don't want to open themselves to the Infinite Power you are.

You deserve your suffering, until you get tired of those darkness, weak, false thoughts, you will be a slave to the ego.

I don't have any pity for you. 

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Enjoy your suffering.

Thank you.

You too.

Ah wait, you can't suffer because you have discovered the power of the 'light'.

Happy for you, the effect of your light is very noticeable in your words.

Especially here:

Pathetic

you are bitches that just don't want to open themselves to the Infinite Power you are.

You deserve your suffering

I don't have any pity for you

You guys are fucking weak.

surrender to LIGHT, little devil 

Thanks for sharing the power of your light with us.

I remember that Leo once said that when we meet someone who's truly enlightened (i.e you), they have a very profound presence.

I thought that he's joking like always because it's Leo, you know.

But now for the first time in my life, after reading your words, I know what he meant.

Edited by Lila9

Let Love In

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Pathetic. Light it's revealed to you and you discard it because you are bitches that just don't want to open themselves to the Infinite Power you are.

You deserve your suffering, until you get tired of those darkness, weak, false thoughts, you will be a slave to the ego.

I don't have any pity for you. 

Messianic proclaimations are not a license to be an asshole. Maybe work on healing that.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

31 minutes ago, Lila9 said:

I remember that Leo once said that when we meet someone who's truly enlightened (i.e you), they have a very profound presence.

I thought that he's joking like always because it's Leo, you know.

But now for the first time in my life, after reading your words, I know what he meant.

hahahahaha

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

This is often what happens with 'truth seekers', they believe their experience is the absolute truth for everyone, preach it like they are an authority about it then lash out attacking others if their word isn't received as the gospel truth they think it is.

19 minutes ago, SOUL said:

This is often what happens with 'truth seekers', they believe their experience is the absolute truth for everyone, preach it like they are an authority about it then lash out attacking others if their word isn't received as the gospel truth they think it is.

Lets leave Razard86 out of it :P

12 minutes ago, josemar said:

Lets leave Razard86 out of it :P

:D:D:D It's been real quiet in here for the last 8 days...