Javfly33

All beliefs about 'healing' your inner child it's a complete delusion of the Ego

46 posts in this topic

So raging at others who don't accept your word as gospel truth is now them raging at you? Wow...just wow.

The relationship between healing psychological dysfunction and nondual awakening or enlightenment is much more nuanced and interesting than mere nonduality dogma that "enlightenment is all you need."

What happens in reality is that enlightenment rids one of the problem of the I-thought, which clings to certain personality aspects (i.e. The Ego.)

So shadow work is much more difficult and less fruitful before enlightenment.

It doesn't mean shadow work doesn't take place after enlightenment.  You're not just magically saved after you see through the I-thought.

That's not how it works, that's not how any of this works!

Only then can the process of shadow integration really proceed without resistance, and it takes many years for it to get far enough so that you can say you are anywhere close to "healed."

But if you lazy motherfuckers think you're just going to be magically saved after reaching enlightenment, you're in for a world of disappointment.  

The issue is that you have decades of habits built up from having an ego that don't just magically disappear.  You have to use you new insights to rebuild your habit structure, so that negative habits are shed and positive habits ingrained.  That's what "heals" the brain (i.e. trauma patterns, maladaptation, etc.)

You could do that now, but you won't, because your ego is in the way.  None of this stuff is mystical or complicated.  It's just difficult to change because of the ego, that's all.

Edited by SeaMonster

What happens if somebody with borderline personality disorder or manic depression etc. loses their ego?

11 hours ago, 001 said:

I have never seen someone who isn't weak not doing shadow work.

integrating your shadow = wholeness.

there is no other way, enjoy your delusion if you belive otherwise lol

@001 You sir, are a being possesed by evil forces ?

integrating your shadow = wholeness.

what a bunch of hunky dory new-agey words

You only lack the matcha latte, the hashtag and Tweeting about it

You don't have any idea what true Love, Power, Light and Freedom is. You are lost in the endless race of judging yourself, thinking you are helping yourself.

I´m truly im sorry for the debilitation of your SPIRIT. 

I can't do anything else. You like suffering and the endless circle? Go "enjoy it" a bit more.

Also don't forget to tweet about it ?

#shadowwork #wholeness #integration 

You guys are so debilitated, my god.. I don't what else to do... 

Edited by Javfly33

Abandon horrific thoughts of 'I need to be better than the other guy'.

You are Light, NOW. Not in a peak psychedelic state, not in a peak meditation feeling, NOW, because you lie so fucking much you think NOW its other place, and you need to 'heal' something, about 'you', in the 'future'.

What a bunch of acts of the devil to deny Light.

Edited by Javfly33

Locked for being an endless cycle of contempt and abuse, kinda like the ego. If you want to teach, teach yourself some manners.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.