Leo Gura

New Video Dropping

36 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, GabeN said:

awesome! better be over 4 hours :D 

Cut your expectations in half :P

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, Hello from Russia said:

No new shirt? Ehh

Every new level of awakening he changes clothes. So probably he was just maturing, integrating and embodying his last awakenings. 

Internal changes create external changes

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

7 hours ago, Someone here said:

yeah that's suitable for you

calling me immature? :P

7 hours ago, Someone here said:

Why don't you just try and engage in other subforums than the health section?

I believe in distributing my attention into as few subjects as possible helps me stay focused and consistent. Also, I try not to comment on things where I have low level of expertise and experience as it may just be wasting everyone's time. 

I practice a lot of spirituality for personal use but would not call myself proficient so generally stay away from those discussions :) plenty of people around here who are better suited to comment on most of those topics. 

With time, priorities might shift, but for now that's what it is 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

From my head. Pre video "What Is Maturity?"

Answer:
What I say it is
It is relative
It's rare
Responsiblity
Patience
Not stooping
Not eating Happy Meals
Not starting silly arguments
Going to work everyday
Not making excuses

Not mocking handicapped people 
Handling emotional outbursts
Admitting you lost, lied, erred
Refraining from daily gossip
Not being overly silly
Being able to handle a joke
Keeping immatures from harmful - substances, situations, information

Respecting non-speaking terms
Not horseplay 
Not obnoxious noises, behavior
Using resources wisely 
Driving a vehicle safely 
Using substances wisely 
Fully grown, ripe

I love the idea of Mature Love! It takes a great deal of trust to embody Mature Trust!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Just watched it and he didn't sign off with his signature outro this time! ??

"All right, I'm done here" and "Stay tuned for more" to you too Leo! ??

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

Insightful vid. I felt yelled at here and there though lol

Maturity is an acquired taste

Edited by mmKay

World's 1# Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

I would say maturity and immaturity are in a spectrum, and based on developmental factors like stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types/traits, modes of being and becoming, consciousness levels, life experiences and other lines of development in life domains and society domains, 9 stages of ego development, ideological beliefs indoctrinated from upbringing and culture, self biases and preferences what's mature in a context would be immature in another, and immature in one context mature in another context. Especially for some people, life and circumstances forced them to develop far more slowly than those on average or above average developments in an axis, and publicly shaming a few of these people for faults mostly not of their own making is a bit immature, like over and over again one some of the recent videos this blaming the few people is like a pattern of behavior at this point.

@Michael569 I see . Enjoy your presidency of the health section.  

I just wanted to see you talking about politics or sex or consciousness or anything other than health stuff .because you are truly a genius in that field. So I'm curious if you have the same knowledge in other kind of topics as well..

16 hours ago, Michael569 said:

calling me immature? :P

No .I just meant its practical topic .and you are a practical oreinented dude . You don't like fluffy spiritual mumbo-jumbo 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

So mature 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Another critique, maybe tone down the anti Donald Trump rhetoric. It's repetitive and lacks variety, maybe name a few more worse than him currently or in history, as going on and on about how negative Trump is will make it a more boring talking point in your content. Just mix the critique of him with someone else for a while not talk of Trump because me and others are just rolling our eyes with every mention of you talking of Trump angrily like a child, we get you have a bias against him but at this point it's moot and monotone.

7 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Another critique, maybe tone down the anti Donald Trump rhetoric. It's repetitive and lacks variety, maybe name a few more worse than him currently or in history, as going on and on about how negative Trump is will make it a more boring talking point in your content. Just mix the critique of him with someone else for a while not talk of Trump because me and others are just rolling our eyes with every mention of you talking of Trump angrily like a child, we get you have a bias against him but at this point it's moot and monotone.

I agree with this!

Trump is God's favorite child. :) 

Yelling at a child is a sign of immature behavior. 

7 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

You don't say that about the "coffee table" analogy. Lol just kidding. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

34 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

Yelling at a child is a sign of immature behavior. 

It depends on the context.