ChrisZoZo

Any genuinely enlightened people I can speak to for guidance.

70 posts in this topic

If you are genuinely enlightened could send me a private message. 

Please don’t message me if your not enlightened as I won’t be taking any of your advice. I will be able to tell very quickly due to my questions. You can’t take someone to a higher level only the level you are on.

I would like to ask some questions and would like some guidance. Preferably over the phone or audio communication. Maybe Setting up a regular-ish thing every few times a weeks or months.  If you feel that it might not gonna be worth the time (as in i’m not a genuine seeker) give me it a short while and I assure you I will prove I am Dead serious. My seriousness is so strong that it will kill the false abiding within this body. 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

Be careful. How are you gonna know how awake someone claims to be?

Plenty of spiritual people are less awake than they think they are. I promise you that.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Enlightement lol Worth a try.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful. How are you gonna know how awake someone claims to be?

Plenty of spiritual people are less awake than they think they are. I promise you that.

Because the first questions are very highly technical. They will not be able to pass bullshit technicality unless they’ve had such a desire to end the  person  identity which is to get past all the threshold guardians bar the very last one which is called ____. It’s the very last one is not death it’s actually after death sort of. Know the answer to the blank put it as a response to this comment. 

@Leo Gura I am a extremely devote student of your teachings. For them to succeed and cause harm is very unlikely. With reference to knowing about your cults videos dangers of half passing the  enlightenment/psychedelics/yoga videos.

6 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

Don't take anyone too seriously. Take everything with a grain of salt. 

I wont don't worry.

I can teach you and help you how to abide in perfect effortless presence as a natural permenant state. No joke. But it's late now im going to sleep. I'll reach out to you tomorrow if you wish.

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@Leo Gura leo when are you gonna release the episode on how to distinguish good from bad character ? 

i've been thinking about it a lot and i think that ego development as well as spiral dynamics are a great way to help with that, basically anyone below orange is automatically a bad character, simply because below orange there's no notion of human rights and people tend to be very irrational. also have to take into account the dark tetrad: sadism, narcissism, psychopathy, Machiavellianism. sociopathy as well. 

also levels of education, wisdom and maturity count. how open minded is the person. 

also maslow's hierachy of needs can be helpful. is the person only interested in money and sex or is it spiritual, artistic and philosophical. 

your "teachers" show up when you're ready, in whatever shape or form (eg, does not need to be a human), and you will find them. There are many levels to this. Someone too "far along" that you are not ready for will seem crazy and false to you if you are not there yet. 

you will instinctively know who/what the remaining guides are for you. 

best wishes.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

We are a void that experiences itself through the human body. 

It's within human nature to not want the bad and only seek good, however most experiences are a mixed bag and in order to seek the good, we sometimes have to experience the bad as well. We ain't that lucky to have everything just laid out on a silver platter. 

(We are a void that experiences itself through the human body.) 

Just one person's perspective isn't gonna help you. Because we're all one big family. We all have something to offer. To infer that a single individual is enlightened of them all, is really endorsing the notion of a hierarchy in spirituality, it again alludes to notions of spiritual bypassing and spiritual narcissism, the messiah complex, the ultimate rabit hole of spirituality, you'd do better if you learned from a group of spiritual thinkers, each marinating their own perspectives and bringing that wealth to the table, try not to falling into this trap, the other trap being blind worshipping and completely surrendering your faith and belief to one leader/guru and this has the potential of not only staying ignorant of other multi-dimensional perspectives but also being ripped off and broken by the person you firmly trusted(happened to me), when the mask of the spirit guide comes off, it can be a terrible feeling of betrayal, lastly don't judge a book by it's cover, lot of people pretend to be spiritual although they must have probably hurt someone in their personal lives and done nothing of the sort they preach of. Only mega solution being is to keep all eyes and ears open to whatever and whoever, soak in the good and forget the bad, your best chance in the maze. 

Goodluck bro. B|

22 minutes ago, puporing said:

your "teachers" show up when you're ready

I can ask and then they can show up its a possibility also no?

1 hour ago, ChrisZoZo said:

I wont don't worry.

take what he said with a grain of salt too

13 minutes ago, Hojo said:
1 hour ago, ChrisZoZo said:

I wont don't worry.

take what he said with a grain of salt too

?

You aren't ready for a genuinely enlightened teacher, I can tell by your posts so I won't be offering any advice at this time.

I wonder why it is that so few enlightened teachers refer to themselves as being enlightened.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

I can teach you and help you how to abide in perfect effortless presence as a natural permenant state. No joke. But it's late now im going to sleep. I'll reach out to you tomorrow if you wish.

:D

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI