Leo Gura

UFO / UAP News Mega-Thread

145 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Humans were never smart.

It only seems that way because we don't have anyone smart to compare ourselves too.

So I guess you're not the genius I made you out to be if I'm comparing you to yourself.

Applied Non-Duality Is An Oxymoron. There's nothing to apply because it's already done.

There are 3 types of matter. Dark matter, Anti Matter, and Doesn't Matter.

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

So I guess you're not the genius I made you out to be if I'm comparing you to yourself.

I'm only a genius relative to people who make fools of themsleves.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm only a genius relative to people who make fools of themsleves.

Well, thats half the world's population. So I guess you're a relative genius.?

1 hour ago, Juan said:

This the guy that once interviewed Leo on his channel. I wonder if he still has that interview up. It was a great interview. Kurt.

Applied Non-Duality Is An Oxymoron. There's nothing to apply because it's already done.

Yeah, I saw that story.

They should land in my back yard, we will have a nice chat.

Edited by Leo Gura

A month or so ago, someone was throwing a fireball in my yard. I thought it was something from the sky and got excited. But it was from a spear. With fire. Caught on cctv seen by my brother. 

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, I saw that story.

They should land in my back yard, we will have a nice chat.

@Leo Gura Do you think they would understand that you have had their consciousness before? Or could it be that it was a different alien species? Or is Alien Consciousness a sort of universal thing to all aliens?

9 hours ago, julienw said:

Dang, this guy started his YT channel a day ago and got 5k subs already and 300k+views on this video alone. People are really starting to believe these alien stories. The cop said, next time you see them don't call us, take care of it yourself. Like, seriously, I wouldn't even be thinking 'bout calling the cops cause i'll be in another state calling Jesus and the Righteous Brothers, not to mention Julio?

1 hour ago, julienw said:

@Leo Gura Do you think they would understand that you have had their consciousness before? Or could it be that it was a different alien species? Or is Alien Consciousness a sort of universal thing to all aliens?

I'm sure there are many different kinds of alien consciousnesses and minds.

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm sure there are many different kinds of alien consciousnesses and minds.

Do you have concepts from the Law of One: Ra material when contemplating alien stuff, or rather you dismiss them as irrelevant/new age?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

5 hours ago, julienw said:

You've misunderstood what Leo meant by alien consciousness. The word alien is relative. We are alien relative to the aliens that are visiting us. So when Leo says alien consciousness, he basically means the consciousness of a being that is superior to humans. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

So yeah the alien consciousness Leo mentioned a few months back has nothing to do with the aliens that are allegedly visiting us. Or it does, this is just my best understanding.

5 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I wouldn't even be thinking 'bout calling the cops cause i'll be in another state calling Jesus and the Righteous Brothers, not to mention Julio?

???

softly into the Abyss...

4 hours ago, Arthogaan said:

Do you have concepts from the Law of One: Ra material when contemplating alien stuff, or rather you dismiss them as irrelevant/new age?

I don't use those concepts because I cannot validate them in my experience.

Damn! I guess we’ll find out in the next weeks if this is really what’s happening now.

29 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Damn! I guess we’ll find out in the next weeks if this is really what’s happening now.

Isnt that where @Leo Gura lives?

Maybe they are coming for you my guy. Or did you order some alien crack and they just got the wrong house?

This is one of the best videos I have seen of the recent Las Vegas Alien incident: 

https://www.tiktok.com/@roycechristyn/video/7242638140622589226?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7204607226115687982

It's not clear but damn does that look like an alien. It might be the shadow of them walking though, can't tell.

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

17 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

It might be the shadow of them walking though

It is, if you take a look at it from an unzoomed perspective its clear that it is just a shadow.

Fuck these guys for not being able to actually do a clear video about aliens (if they actually speak the truth). How hard it is for the first guy (who is walking in front of everyone to hold a fucking phone in his hand before he checks their backyard?)

I would probably shit myself if it would happen at myplace, - but if I would take enough courage to take a look at it - , I would definitely make sure to hold a camera in my hand, because its an extremely special occasion.

Edited by zurew

6 minutes ago, zurew said:

It is, if you take a look at it from an unzoomed perspective its clear that it is just a shadow.

Fuck these guys for not being able to actually do a clear video about aliens (if they actually speak the truth). How hard it is for the first guy (who is walking in front of everyone to hold a fucking phone in his hand before he checks their backyard?)

Agreed. And I know, they really had the chance and completely fucked it up ? 

Here is another one of a different angle. Pretty interesting and definitely not a shadow:

https://www.tiktok.com/@don_fluffz/video/7242569856996887850?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7204607226115687982

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

Here is the original without any zoom or edit:

Put it on 0.25x speed and ufortunately you won't see anything special.