Javfly33

My theory on WHY being a BAD BOY makes you have MORE SUCCESSFUL with Women

46 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

I guess you can say below them but they do it by putting themselves first not even thinking shes below them..

Same outcome. Not putting her on a pedestal, and therefore not prone to being too needy.

8 hours ago, meta_male said:

Yeah, I didn't mean the jerks. Edgy would probably be a better word than bad. The good guys will listen to you talking about emotions, but in an emergency situation, they'll panic or run...there's no love in that.

If having 'edge' means knowing how to put bounderies and protect oneself, having passions and dreams in life, being confident most of the time and knowing one's value. Then, a man who has a too submissive personality, who always puts others above him and have no spine, is definitely should develop some 'edge', not only to attract women and have healthy relationships with them but also to survive in life.

And I don't see a contradiction between having an edge and being a good guy who cares about his partner's emotions and not dismissive or judgemental about them.

I also don't see how a man who cares about his woman's emotions would run in an emergency case. Usually, men who don't care about their partner's feelings tend to disappear when things become a bit more difficult to handle.

Let Love In

8 hours ago, nhoktinvt said:

girl a man is not a woman doesn't look like a woman doesn't sound like a woman, doesn't act like a woman but why do the 2 get attracted ? because they fulfill what other is lacking
man get attracted by physical beauty, feminity (woman strengths)
woman get attracted by leadership, masculinity (man strengths)
so yeah man must act a certain way, manly way, it is manipulative but isn't necessarily toxic, bodybuilding is manipulating but it's healthy sport
you want a unique character ? or you want a man

It's not that simple. There is a polarity within ourselves too.

Extreme masculinity and extreme femininity naturally create toxic relationship dynamic. It becomes a relationship of an abuser and of a victim. There are no bounderies as the extream feminine is too weak to put them and the extreme masculine is too selfish.

What balances them is for the man to integrate femininity and for a woman to integrate masculinity.

Which creates healthier forms of masculinity and femininity.

I prefer men who are masculine and don't fear emotions in themselves and in others above men who are masculine and fear them as if it's the biggest monster in the world. 

I'm not attracted to men who dismiss feelings or see them as inferior, in my mind these men are labeled as dry, immature and boring and no amount of muscles would help, it's just makes the whole story more annoying.

Let Love In

5 hours ago, Karmadhi said:

Then why is this demonized so much in Western World and called toxic, controlling etc?

Just saying a guy leads and the girls follows his lead will get you labeled as a mysogonistic toxic man and canceled.

It is not seriously demonized, it is the living reality for most men and women.

However in Progressive bubbles they tend to be too "woke" to see the importance of such things. This is where Progressives be stupid.

You just have to stop caring if a few people call you mysogonistic, and just keep being a strong masculine force. Think of it as a test of your manhood. If you are so easily detered from being a man by a few whiney overly woke Greens, then you failed the manhood test. Stop apologizing for being a strong man and a good leader. And push back on those who are overly woke and PC.

Life is fucking survival of the fittest. Women die without men to protect them. No woke bullshit will ever change that. A proper woman respects and even appreciates that. It is not a diminishment of womanhood. Not at all.

Remember, at least 50% of what these Progressive spew is silly bullshit. Don't take it too seriously.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Any human relationship is an exchange of values so if you have things she needs she will want you and yes that involves context. 

As for the bad boy, they are usually stand-alone types while nice guys need emotional assurance from females. Just the fact that the bad boy doesn’t need anything is already better than a nice guy who needs the girl to be his emotional tampon. 

I don’t think leadership has anything to do with it. I know bad boy types who have a very simple job and couldn’t lead anything other than his own dick and he still gets laid crazy while having a despicable perspective on women. Girls want him because he gives off that raw masculine vibe while not asking anything in return. 

@Leo Gura just curious, what are your thoughts on strict gender dynamics and does it influence your game? 

Edited by Jacob Morres

3 hours ago, Lila9 said:

I'm not attracted to men who dismiss feelings or see them as inferior, in my mind these men are labeled as dry, immature and boring and no amount of muscles would help, it's just makes the whole story more annoying.

you're not attracted to men who won't give you attention and play drama with you no wonder you're annoyed

Edited by nhoktinvt

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Life is fucking survival of the fittest.

Fun fact: the person who coined this phrase is not Darwin, but August Comte, the grandfather of sociology who also has came up with the name of the discipline. He wanted it be called “social physics”, but that name had been already taken, so sociology it is.

7 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

strict gender dynamics

What does that mean?

Edited by Leo Gura

12 hours ago, Lila9 said:

And I don't see a contradiction between having an edge and being a good guy who cares about his partner's emotions and not dismissive or judgemental about them.

I might have a personal bias with the label "good guy". But basically that's what I meant when I said you don't view the bad boys as bad, wehereas us men tend to see it differently. It's not easy to strike the right balance between edgy and caring.

I disagree. Creating a persona that isn't you is quite deceptive. I found that possessing certain qualities such as "indifference" can be enough. Resist being something you're not just to attract the attention of the opposite/same sex.

Edited by MAHAVATAR_-_BABAJI

• Feminist 

How ever a person pretends to be a 'bad boy', how ever he is good at the acting, it's going to show because it's not his genuine self if he's acting. Case solved. 

Edited by charlie cho

4 minutes ago, Enlightement said:

A bad boy is more attractive becuz he is more honest. Just my theory. I guess girls like that honest vibem

Confidently, honest maybe 

@Enlightement Well one could say honesty in itself can be considered being a 'bad man'. It's a very attractive attribute of a man.

Because an honest man will say what is right, not what is necessarily accepted. And people think being accepted is 'right' which is very very wrong. So it's easy to be seen as 'bad' if you're doing the right thing. 

And being honest doesn't mean you have to say something 'truthful' all the time. A truly honest man wouldn't habitually say something truthful. He will have to do placebos to people, white lies, write fiction, speak fiction, pretend to be something else to do what's necessary for good functioning. Otherwise, without fiction, society wouldn't function virtuously, and there wouldn't be any privacy. Honest people would respect other's privacy. 

Edited by charlie cho

On 1/6/2023 at 9:06 PM, Leo Gura said:

It is not seriously demonized, it is the living reality for most men and women.

However in Progressive bubbles they tend to be too "woke" to see the importance of such things. This is where Progressives be stupid.

You just have to stop caring if a few people call you mysogonistic, and just keep being a strong masculine force. Think of it as a test of your manhood. If you are so easily detered from being a man by a few whiney overly woke Greens, then you failed the manhood test. Stop apologizing for being a strong man and a good leader. And push back on those who are overly woke and PC.

Life is fucking survival of the fittest. Women die without men to protect them. No woke bullshit will ever change that. A proper woman respects and even appreciates that. It is not a diminishment of womanhood. Not at all.

Remember, at least 50% of what these Progressive spew is silly bullshit. Don't take it too seriously.

Real truth, but the paradox here is that in 2023 in the West no woman will die for lack of a man and doesn't need that much protection overall, so in that way the woke bullshit are right to look for a new way of relating. 

2 hours ago, docs20 said:

but the paradox here is that in 2023 in the West no woman will die for lack of a man

That's not really the case.

and doesn't need that much protection overall

She needs and wants leadership.

It's not just strictly about what she can get by with, it's about what she desires and what makes her thrive and glow.

You can get by living without a toilet, but it's no way to thrive.

Edited by Leo Gura

On 1/6/2023 at 3:14 PM, Leo Gura said:

The rest is monkey games.

You know Leo...you can actually give your opinion around without necessarily pushing that narcissistic-im more intelligent than you-you are dumb kind of vibe.

Like, do what you want, is your forum, but at this point after so much "purification" of being God, I don't know, I was expecting a little bit more Light-vibe from you.

So yeah, don't project your darkness to me. 

Bad boys are in a better emotion state when talking to girls then good boys, so they come off attractive, that's about it.

How you feel when socializing is the entire game, when you feel good you kill it.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?