Javfly33

My theory on WHY being a BAD BOY makes you have MORE SUCCESSFUL with Women

46 posts in this topic

On 5/31/2023 at 2:31 PM, Kid A said:

My experience with being «bad boy»: Offending girls for things I considered nothing, and at worst being yelled at, but most importantly: Never getting laid. Not even close. This is the part of pickup/dating theory that seems like the biggest myth, in my experience…

thats toxic boy not bad boy ?

As if just insulting the women will get u her ????

Bad boys i think are conventional masculinity which is diff. It's like male beauty standards (just a hypothesis) 

Edited by Jacob Morres

6 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

thats toxic boy not bad boy ?

As if just insulting the women will get u her ????

Bad boys i think are conventional masculinity which is diff. It's like male beauty standards (just a hypothesis) 

Haha, I didn't just insult them! I just tried to be myself and say what was on my mind, without worrying so much if it would hurt their feelings. In my experience you should definitely "worry" about that and be a nice guy.  

11 hours ago, integral said:

How you feel when socializing is the entire game, when you feel good you kill it.

There's a guy in our friend group...extremely extroverted, happy, smiling, chatting up people. But he's anything but killing it. He's more of a child than a man who gets a girl wet, so there's more to it than feeling good.

39 minutes ago, meta_male said:

He's more of a child than a man who gets a girl wet,

he's probably a creepy child, who likes to hug people's legs

Edited by nhoktinvt

5 hours ago, meta_male said:

There's a guy in our friend group...extremely extroverted, happy, smiling, chatting up people. But he's anything but killing it. He's more of a child than a man who gets a girl wet, so there's more to it than feeling good.

He must be lacking in social calibration. If he comes off as immature then obviously thats not going to work. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

maybe try picking up a combat sport like jiu-jitsu or boxing for a few months