Razard86

Many People Who Are Fighting Absolute Solipsism Do Not Even Know What It Is

543 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Moksha said:

xDxDxD

I'm the guy at the back, preaching to an audience that has long since moved on.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

36 minutes ago, Moksha said:

When directly realized, the absolute is absolutely obvious. It's only when people remove themselves from the summit and try to make sense of their realization that they get confused.

It's not easy to be as pure as is needed to realize the absolute full time, but it isn't impossible 

2 hours ago, Water by the River said:

And guardians of the realm (no disrespect!), if I have overstepped a line or two in this post, please let me know. You know, I already bow to the verdict, and will revoke :)

My dude, what's going on with all of these fervent declarations of repentance lately? Scored some warning points, eh?

You know, I am almost offended by the fact that after more than three years of tireless sh!tposting, I haven't been bestowed with a single warning point so far. NOT A SINGLE ONE!! Can you believe this travesty? Methinks I seriously need to step up my game if I don't want to bring disgrace on my family name... any pro tips for a fellow scandalmonger?

Why so serious?

39 minutes ago, Moksha said:

xDxDxD

I'm the guy at the back, preaching to an audience that has long since moved on.

Lol, I can sympathise. The mark of a true prophet is that he has no honor in his own country... or anywhere else, for that matter. :P

Why so serious?

1 minute ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

...any pro tips for a fellow scandalmonger?

If you're really that anxious to be admonished, I second the vote hereto submitted in this thread to promote Razard to the esteemed position of Moderator.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

This is what you all are doing every single moment. It is why there is no OTHER. Other has never existed and never will. 

You all are too addicted to appearance to see the truth.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

11 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

I am almost offended by the fact that after more than three years of tireless sh!tposting, I haven't been bestowed with a single warning point so far.

Hot take: I have a theory that the only reason Razard isn't banned yet is because he single-handedly generates, like, half of the traffic to this forum (and website, by extension). Stage Orange capitalism, baby; no hard feelings, just business. If that were even remotely true, then, once you step up your game - you will become virtually immune: you don't ban the goose shitting laying golden posts eggs.;)

42 minutes ago, Moksha said:

If you're really that anxious to be admonished, I second the vote hereto submitted in this thread to promote Razard to the esteemed position of Moderator.

Naaaah, don't think so... our man clearly is fond of ANY kind of attention, no matter if it's positive or negative. The only unforgivable offense would be to ignore him - a feat that admittedly surpasses my strength of will & character, I am afraid. It's like the proverbial car accident that you can't stand to look at, but you also can't bring yourself to look away... ugh.

Edited by Bazooka Jesus

Why so serious?

10 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

My dude, what's going on with all of these fervent declarations of repentance lately? Scored some warning points, eh?

You know, I am almost offended by the fact that after more than three years of tireless sh!tposting, I haven't been bestowed with a single warning point so far. NOT A SINGLE ONE!! Can you believe this travesty? Methinks I seriously need to step up my game if I don't want to bring disgrace on my family name... any pro tips for a fellow scandalmonger?

:D No, its all Mr Goodman, no warning points, despite being very weak in faith and agitating the masses with heretic gospels... and the blasphemy. Goodness! 

Tips? But maybe we could make a brainstorming workshop, and offer a course based on the results: How to score warning points and get nearer to being nailed at the cross & ascension or being drowned in the river and doing the Rainbow Body thing by extended heresy and especially blasphemy. A Christian Buddhist cross-tradition best practice exchange project of getting closer to Divinity , by Bazooka and Water by the river. Roalties shared in the next bardo. Whaddasay?;)

Selling Water by the River

55 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It's not easy to be as pure as is needed to realize the absolute full time, but it isn't impossible 

Such conditions/rules can be seen through. Truth is not bound by them. 

Although, if you want to be bound by those rules, nobody is gonna judge you… except yourself ^_^

32 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You all are too addicted to appearance to see the truth.

Can still see Truth despite any imaginary limitation.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Naaaah, don't think so... our man clearly is fond of ANY kind of attention, no matter if it's positive or negative. The only unforgivable offense would be to ignore him - a feat that admittedly surpasses my strength of will & character, I am afraid. It's like the proverbial car accident that you can't stand to look at, but you also can't bring yourself to look away... ugh.

No worries, you are still good medicine. Egos hate laughter almost as much as they hate being ignored.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Nah I'm good on that I want you guys to ignore me. That's literally why I wrote this!!

Follow these steps and ignore me!!! It's easy!!! Why should you listen to me? I also posted this!!!

Also I tell everyone they are geniuses and need to go unlock their genius. Too many posts I've done about this. I also point to other Teachers they might resonate with. So notice everything you said is some self-serving B.S. to serve your world view but it cannot hold up. I have done these things on purpose because I know egos like you, like to projectile vomit your desires onto me. 

Now with that said....do I not desire attention in some form? Of course why else would I be here? But that is true...of anyone on here. Ask yourself this? Is the desire for attention perhaps metaphysical? Why else would GOD conjure this shit up if God didn't want to give itself....ATTENTION!! Maybe just maybe to God...attention is a ever unfolding...PRESENT!!! Ya think?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

8 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Now with that said....do I not desire attention in some form? Of course why else would I be here? But that is true...of anyone on here. Ask yourself this? Is the desire for attention perhaps metaphysical? Why else would GOD conjure this shit up if God didn't want to give itself....ATTENTION!! Maybe just maybe to God...attention is a ever unfolding...PRESENT!!! Ya think?

Yes, you are right. God needs attention :D. Nothingness with its Infinity Plentitude, in which every emotion arises WITHIN, NEEDS the emotion of getting attention. Not the ego needs attention, but God/Divinity does. Yeah, right.

Like this gentlemen with style & taste, who just craves attention. Why else he likes to play with the two legged walking contradiction? Even though they are not on his level?

But hey, you are doing good. Actually great. You single-handedly destroy the closed ideology of Conceptual Absolute Solipsism as anything that can be taken seriously by 

And for sure you demonstrate

• which kind of being resonates with Absolute Solipsism, its automatically (can't be different) resulting Narcissism and self-grandiosity, and Messianic ambitions.
  • And its promoting of Moral Relativism that is necessary to justify its egoic behaviours: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_relativism

Your case is like a text-book example that couldn't be clearer.

So please go on, preach the gospel, and maybe start offering courses in an PhD of Theology of Absolute Solipsism. Ever thought about it?

In that sense, move on, rattle the cage, and Bon Voyage! ;)

Selling Water by the River

PS: And if you ever have a silent moment, how about deeply feeling deeply into your heart and reflecting wether you have unpacked the basic moral intuition in the most deepest and truest way possible for you? Or if some ego and lovely reflections in the pond got in the way? 

https://integrallife.com/basic-moral-intuition-the-greatest-depth-for-the-greatest-span-2/#:~:text=Wilber contends with his notion,about and care for span.

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

said....do I not desire attention in some form? Of course why else would I be here?

to take off the suit of lies that you wear and open yourself up to the truth? and put your grain of sand in the search for the truth, thus helping others on their path. But of course, you are already in the truth. the same as buddha or ramakrishna. or more than them! more than ralston or ramana maharshi. you really don't see it? you have an elephant in front of your face, look at it, it's very obvious!

Edited by Breakingthewall

9 hours ago, Razard86 said:

So notice everything you said is some self-serving B.S.

Yes, I love to serve myself... I mean, I am the only one who exists, so who else would I serve? That's what the true Solipsist Bodhisattva does, right?

stephen-colbert-eyebrows.gif

Why so serious?

13 hours ago, Water by the River said:

A Christian Buddhist cross-tradition best practice exchange project of getting closer to Divinity , by Bazooka and Water by the river.

Sure, sounds like fun... can't wait to join the Dead Saints Society. ;)

Why so serious?

15 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Can still see Truth despite any imaginary limitation.

^^^You can't because you are TRUTH if you imagine a limitation....then the limitation becomes TRUTH. So no you can't because you imagine a limitation on yourself. And guess what? Because you are LOVE, it will be hard for you to unattach yourself from that limitation. If you are full of fear, your attachment will be a clingy one, based on conditions of feeling good/comfort. 

As such...you will be STUCK with that limitation. Until your love becomes unconditional this will be true. So yeah, nice try. 

@Razard86 This is a decent map of unconditional love, worth pondering to get your bearings on the inward path. WARNING: Following this path can lead to losing yourself entirely:

If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothingIf I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

8 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Yes, I love to serve myself... I mean, I am the only one who exists, so who else would I serve? That's what the true Solipsist Bodhisattva does, right?

stephen-colbert-eyebrows.gif

Lol. That face reminds me of the image i have in my brain when my mind tries to trick me. I'm like..........???? Best emojis I could find to match that face.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

12 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Lol. That face reminds me of the image i have in my brain when my mind tries to trick me. I'm like..........???? Best emojis I could find to match that face.

That emoji looks like it is trying to hypnotize you, but trying to be discreet, and failing at both miserably!!