How To Use The Ignore Function

Razard86
By Razard86 in Personal Development -- [Main],
It has come into my awareness that many do not like my style. That is fine, so here is a wonderful solution for you!!! Notice....you probably won't use it because you are addicted to suffering, and want to suffer and then blame me. Now you are not required to read anything or be exposed to anything that disturbs you. Think of my posts as a channel. If you don't like the channel don't tune in to it or block it entirely So I am going to walk you step by step through the block function.  Once you reach this part, then all you have to do is type in the name Razard86. After you do that it will ask you what in particular you want to block and you can choose from what is available. Now here is something funny....most of you are not going to do this!! NOTICE THIS!!! You will continue to read my posts...and then complain about me!! Ask yourself why? If my posts disturb you so much....why do you keep reading them? You could literally block me...and it will be...as if I never existed!!! This is proof!!! That you create meaning, and you are ADDICTED TO IT and cannot help but keep creating your own selfish concepts of good and bad!!  Now if I do stuff like threaten people, or hate speech (you guys are very creative at making everything hate speech) or whatever then PLEASE REPORT ME. But outside of this I will continue to post threads based on my own style. As my style changes my posts will reflect that. Each post has its own theme and flavor to it. Some will be very loving and indirect and some will be very direct, and may feel confrontational. Always remember.... YOU CONTROL MEANING, it doesn't control you...although you can definitely fool yourself into thinking it does.
  • 51 replies