Razard86

Many People Who Are Fighting Absolute Solipsism Do Not Even Know What It Is

543 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Razard, ever considered how cool the Zen Master Trip is? Stating Koans nobody understands, smile, shout, and use the Keisaku. Way cooler than long Absolute Solipsism ramblings, and "technically" correct. Just without the Awakened State, but the pointer working and pointing in the right direction.

So google up the Koans, and use them!

• The Clap of the One Hand
  • Your Face before your parents were born

How cool is that! 

Yes but even better would be if he looks in the mirror, taking off the mask he has put on, and delve into it to the bottom of what he is. but where are the balls for that? It seems that it is easier to play the guru. but no dude, at the end of your game there is a stone wall waiting for you. and it is quite hard

6 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes but even better would be if he looks in the mirror, taking off the mask he has put on, and delve into it to the bottom of what he is. but where are the balls for that? It seems that it is easier to play the guru. but no dude, at the end of your game there is a stone wall waiting for you. and it is quite hard

See! I keep telling y’all at Alien Sex is real ?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

See! I keep telling y’all at Alien Sex is real ?

Yes, good and perfect sex . The problem is that you have to do with an human, so at the end, everything is a mess, like all the human stuff. Everything is an enigma, nothing is simple. Be human is a challenge

26 minutes ago, WeCome1 said:

JEEEEEEESUS IS LAWD, these are the golden bytes of the internet I come here for!

Oh my god, I just can't. Cannot. Unable to can... xDxDxD

41 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Today, we mourn the loss of Selling Water by the River. He ran out of oxygen while laughing.

Bazooka Jesus, have mercy.

Well, I got my moments. ;)

Come to think of it, it would be a real step up if a certain someone on here published all of his impassioned awakening rants as mariachi songs from now on. It certainly would make them somewhat more palatable, don't you think? ^_^

Why so serious?

I posted the wrong video Link of Leo in a previous message. This is how I was able to zero down to what Nothing actually is.

https://www.actualized.org/insights/dpt-the-other-god-molecule

If you have ever been in DEEP SLEEP it has been right in front of your face the entire time. Once you understand this and can accept it...all fear of death will fall away. But can you accept it? LOL.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

40 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Razard: "So what you have to realize the one mystery that will never be solved is how the hell can nothing exist, be eternal, and not be caused by something."

A little tip Razard. If you say something like that, all is good:

"frog pond plop"

That would be the solution: Razard going "Zen Master". Would be completely harmless!

Razard, ever considered how cool the Zen Master Trip is? Stating Koans nobody understands, smile, shout, and use the Keisaku. Way cooler than long Absolute Solipsism ramblings, and "technically" correct. Just without the Awakened State, but the pointer working and pointing in the right direction.

So google up the Koans, and use them!

• The Clap of the One Hand
  • Your Face before your parents were born

How cool is that! :)

Selling Water by the River

Lmao, a video documentary about Razard joining a Zen monastery would without question be the greatest sitcom of all time... if he tried one of his "HAHAHA your not real" quips on the head monk, he'd find out pretty soon what the clap of one hand sounds like.

3baV.gif

Why so serious?

14 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, good and perfect sex . The problem is that you have to do with an human, so at the end, everything is a mess, like all the human stuff. Everything is an enigma, nothing is simple. Be human is a challenge

I can assure you I just had sex 30 mins ago and it was beyond human. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Razard86 you REALLY love Leo :x

Must be because you’re both bald.

(Please don’t kill me xD)

Edited by Yimpa

Just now, Bazooka Jesus said:

Lmao, a video documentary about Razard joining a Zen monastery would without question be the greatest sitcom of all time... if he tried one of his "HAHAHA your not real" quips on the head monk, he'd find out pretty soon what the clap of one hand sounds like.

3baV.gif

That Zen Master wouldn't have a hand when I get through with him lol.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

22 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

22 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I posted the wrong video Link of Leo in a previous message. This is how I was able to zero down to what Nothing actually is.

https://www.actualized.org/insights/dpt-the-other-god-molecule

If you have ever been in DEEP SLEEP it has been right in front of your face the entire time. Once you understand this and can accept it...all fear of death will fall away. But can you accept it? LOL.

I don't understand why he uses so much the world imaginary. What is the distinction between solid and imaginary for him? and when he says, I, as god, am imagining everything. I don't know... something doesn't add up there, it seems that he can't completely break the separation between him and reality, he doesn't completely melt, and he falls in a confusion . But maybe i can't understand what he's explaining . Thanks for sharing anyway

Edited by Breakingthewall

29 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Come to think of it, it would be a real step up if a certain someone on here published all of his impassioned awakening rants as mariachi songs from now on.

Soy un hombre muy honrado
Who awakened lo mejor...

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I don't understand why he uses so much the world imaginary. What is the distinction between solid and imaginary for him? and when he says, I, as god, am imagining everything. I don't know... something doesn't add up there, it seems that he can't completely break the separation between him and reality, he doesn't completely melt, and he falls in a confusion 

Yes.

On one side, all is mere apperance "imagined" hovering in Infinite Nondual Nothingness, made out of Nothingness/Consciousness as its essence. That becomes very clear when solidity and external-ness is replaced by this mere appearance/brighter/more luminous character of the visual field when Nonduality is in place. Infinite Boundless timeless Consciousness. A very discrete state, in which realizing the Infinite Reality becomes more likely (Crossing Over). When the separate self is fully gone, and Infinite Consciousness becomes fully impersonal.

But, one can still talk very well for example "manifests" instead of imagines. Imagining is done by a actor/speaker/subject.

Manifestation (the term Wilber uses often) is the same process done, but by Indras Net/Reality. Imagined/manifested as Illusion-Show not by the actor/speaker, but by other/further perspectives of ones True Being. Indras Net. Nondual of course, but NOT in control of the perspective of the separate being.

Not the ego is running the show, But certain Universe creating/maintaining perspectives/Holons/Beings. The Buddha in middle of each Buddhafield/Universe, however one wants to call that perspective/entity/being.

So "imagine", like you say, can hold a subtle separation. That is exactly what runs through his whole system, including Absolute Solipsism, and especially Infinity of Gods.

Selling water by the River

You want to understand a True Awakening? https://www.actualized.org/insights/total-omniscience-awakening

This^^^

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You are close-minded so you won't understand.

If anything, I'm beyond-minded. xD

As I said a while back, disagreeing with an ego only feeds it. I hope that the collective feedback you've received in this thread at some point in the future gives you pause for deeper contemplation.

If not, that's ok too. We're still and always will be the same.

For the sake of the absolute seeking itself in other apparent forms, I'll continue calling out ideas that don't resonate with direct realization.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

The absolute is totally obvious and obeys a simple logic: infinite. what is extremely difficult to understand is the will to constrain the infinite in this madness in exactly this way, and for this purpose.

When directly realized, the absolute is absolutely obvious. It's only when people remove themselves from the summit and try to make sense of their realization that they get confused.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

11 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You want to understand a True Awakening? https://www.actualized.org/insights/total-omniscience-awakening

This^^^

... that is an outdated version of Awakening to Omniscience, that is around version 6 or 7, if I counted correctly. It is from 2019!

We are nowadays at least at approx. version 77, and counting.

Please let us respect the newer Awakenings to Omniscience.

The Tao gets updates from time to time! We should respect that.

Selling Water by the River

2 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Hold up the sandal as he has commanded us..." - " IT'S A SHOE!!!"

xDxDxD

I'm the guy at the back, preaching to an audience that has long since moved on.

58 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I don't understand why he uses so much the world imaginary. What is the distinction between solid and imaginary for him?

All distinctions are imagined. Not only are they imagined, but it’s all YOU.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

and when he says, I, as god, am imagining everything. I don't know... something doesn't add up there, it seems that he can't completely break the separation between him and reality, he doesn't completely melt, and he falls in a confusion .

Separation = Him = Reality

!!!

How can separation be whole? What’s limiting God from realizing that everything that is untrue = true? 

38 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

This^^^

Inspiring, Like all those stories, they make me want to do psychedelics, but  it always seems to me that there is a small distortion, that he does not get rid of his ego 100%, but of course, this may be because while he is explaining it, he is not there. in that state, then it is impossible for him to transmit it accurately.