Razard86

Many People Who Are Fighting Absolute Solipsism Do Not Even Know What It Is

543 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

So what you have to realize the one mystery that will never be solved is how the hell can nothing exist, be eternal, and not be caused by something.

This is absolute simply and obvious. Because there are no limits. The question is: what the fuck is this? What the fuck razard is? Do you understand? Let me laugh, is you don't mind

4 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

the ONLY mystery of God...is how can NOTHING....BE the same as SOMETHING. Your true nature is devoid of any qualia!!! Appearance is a quality....so if you strip away all qualia what do you have? BLANK!!!! So your true nature is BLANK!!!! That BLANK which is NOTHING becomes AWARE when it conjures up appearances. These appearances can be visual, physical sensations, emotions, memories, the list goes on!! It can infinitely conjure up whatever it wants and it is not bound by anything in what it can conjure up!!

The mystery of god is the paradox beyond everything and nothing. Logic melts in the furnace of the absolute.

It's good to see you aren't stabbing people with a stick that you call logic any more, but realize that laying down the logic stick means no longer using it as a weapon to enforce your idea of what is real.

Let's agree that the absolute is beyond logic.

You're correct that the unveiled absolute is attributeless. It has no qualia. This is why mystics use the "beyond" pointer. Absolute reality is veiled within the qualia of its imagination, but its unveiled essence is beyond qualia.

You're incorrect that the unveiled absolute "becomes" aware. It doesn't become anything, its essence is awareness.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

I see myself as the guy in the movie theater spoiling the movie.

I remember about Jed Mckenna books when the movie theater analogy comes into play :D

4 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

It's funny when you figure out everything.

Didn't we just agree that the absolute is beyond logic? Who is the reincarnated know-it-all that you call you?

@CARDOZZO xD

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 minute ago, Moksha said:

Didn't we just agree that the absolute is beyond logic? Who is the reincarnated know-it-all that you call you?

@CARDOZZO xD

You are close-minded so you won't understand.

Anyway what allowed me to realize what nothing was pointing too was this video.

https://www.actualized.org/insights/ego-collapse-awakening

You see majority of my life when I go to sleep, I don't dream. Literally everyday I go to sleep I blank, and then I wake up. When Leo described this in this video I was like....why is he making this so dramatic? Then I realized....OH I GET IT NOW!!!! Many of you won't understand...but some may get it.

Again if you do not live from a non-dual state and are too busy arguing you are just arrogant. You haven't confirmed anything and are just imagining what you think Non-Duality is. Anyway believe what you want I don't care LOL. 

I will share what helped me and take the breadcrumbs if you want or not.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

15 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Didn't we just agree that the absolute is beyond logic?

The absolute is totally obvious and obeys a simple logic: infinite. what is extremely difficult to understand is the will to constrain the infinite in this madness in exactly this way, and for this purpose. 

So, the thing to do is to create a civilization of very scared mad slaves that lives is cities and they try to scape from death. funny... i guess 

If we want to understand existence, we have to forget everything that we "know",  get totally empty, and see. It's extremely difficult

Edited by Breakingthewall

I don't know if there is anything that could trump the unproductiveness and the irony of these debates about the Absolute and nonduality.

13 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:
22 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

JAJAJA mi afirmación NO está desprovista de lógica...el ÚNICO misterio de Dios...es cómo NADA....SER lo mismo que ALGO. ¡¡¡Tu verdadera naturaleza está desprovista de cualquier qualia!!! La apariencia es una cualidad... así que si te deshaces de todos los qualia, ¿qué tienes? ¡¡¡¡BLANCO!!!! ¡Entonces tu verdadera naturaleza está EN BLANCO! Ese BLANCO que es NADA se vuelve CONSCIENTE cuando conjura apariencias. Estas apariencias pueden ser visuales, sensaciones físicas, emociones, recuerdos, ¡la lista continúa! ¡¡Puede conjurar infinitamente lo que quiera y no está obligado por nada en lo que pueda conjurar!!

Heh... when I read this, I actually heard it in my mind as the vocals of a mariachi song.

Why so serious?

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

???This world is a kind of nightmare. Everything is violence. Let's see, i have been forced to sit in a chair for years. To fit in a mold, comparing, deforming.We each react to the madness of being human in our own way. some try to seek the truth, and others the power. the very rotten sons of bitches. a bullet in the head of each one, but there is no iron in the world, they are legion. disgusting race who has managed to escape the total cruelty of nature, but in exchange is impure

Wouldn't view it so dark.

Every good movie needs minions & Guru. And every Lila also.

And its not that nobody had been warned concerning Solipsism...

Lila = forces away from Unity PLUS forces returning to Unity. Can't have a Lila-show without both.... No light without dark. And the legions of Maya are very real. Imagined real so to say. They do show up. 

And the perspectives/beings that have to play the bad guy in this life actually are a bit  f*****  blessed enough with bad Karma, bad intuition, often bad luck, and especially the candy of each ego, Circular Logic (to variing degrees):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_reasoning#:~:text=Circular reasoning (Latin%3A circulus in,are trying to end with.

Else, they wouldn't and couldn't be the bad guys.

The bad guys suffer much more, since they are normally lower on the development spiral. Which brings more frequent bad emotions than higher up, even before the spiritual path starts, just in everday society... So they actually deserve compassion. But no grandmother-idiot-compassion (see below).

So actually, the real heros of this Lila/Samsara are the bad guys. To be the bad guy really takes balls. Yours truly wouldn't dare.... at least not if choice is available :)

And by the way, despite all heroic efforts all of you all working on our convinced actor, I have seen a similiar show before in the family circle with somebody quite smart & educated (academic level) going bipolar and maniac, basically insane during that. That showed me an impressive lesson concerning mental issues and insanity. Forget logic.... Logic goes circular then.

If your mental sanity/emotions go really nuts, it is bye bye logic, never to be seen again. You can only protect others, but not the villain himself. The villain has to wise up and be humbled by suffering first, and then the path starts going upwards again, this or the next life. Nobody gets lost in this Samsara, and the happy return of each and every being/soul guaranteed, at least in some lifetime. You know, True Nature and so on, like in can never go away... But like in school: failing the school year & repeating it.

Maybe I am wrong in this case, who knows... But quite insane convinced the actor seems...

Alternative would be to leave this minion sentient being to be managed by the Guru, standing at the side and just warning others... But then again, one would have to argue & post. Actually, I feel pretty done with that. I got enough posts in my posting archive that I can link to in order to warn others about the gig... and if I get tired of even this, the Rolling Stones, Sympathy for the devil. You know, sympathy keeps the heart open, and awareness lucid and awake.

And as one can clearly see, for example with the hilarious comments of @Bazooka Jesus, to get a good show one needs good & bad, light & dark, confused & clear. Same with any good Lila.

Why am I writing this?

• A mental framework like that helped me lot accepting the pretty crazy state of the world, while at the same time doing the Guanyin and Manjushri-thing with full intent yet with zero attachment on the outcome. Never getting frustrated while staying fully game on, being a good buddy to roll along in this team with the lovely gal&guy, that are both Boddhisattvas (whose being is Bodhi, Awakening) :
    • Guanyin  and Manjushri already rest in the full equanimity of their true being, unshakeable in the Prajñā of their Essence, which is always right here and now if one just knows how to reach towards the Infinite that is the essence of it all.
    • Yet they drown in compassion-energy, both of them. Compassion = can't have Awakened Awareness without it. Without Deep Compassion the Nondual Field gets split by autoimmune-disease on certain elements of it (for example our convinced actor) into duality.
      • and when boosting up compassion, then please ramp up the real one described in the post below of Wilber, the compassion of Guanyin Manjushri, and not the idiot compassion. Idiot compassion leads rather to depression....
    • and how to buzzle along with this cool team of Guanyin/Manjushri,
      • and at the same time having full intent and freedom of outcome, compassion that keeps the heart open and Awakened Awareness flowing, without grasping to the outcome, smiling at the state of the world, yet cutting off any ignorance (Manjushri) that can be cut?
      • just remember the archetype, train in their wisdom & energy of loving compassion and discerning wisdom.
      • Maybe some nice juicy Anuttarayoga -Tantra? And know how to induce Awakened Awareness (For that, Mahamudra, Pointing out the Great Way, Brown).

Here more on this cool Duo: Guanyin of the Seven Seas, and Manjushri

And guardians of the realm (no disrespect!), if I have overstepped a line or two in this post, please let me know. You know, I already bow to the verdict, and will revoke :)

And sorry Razard to use you here a bit as blueprint. ;)

Selling Water by the River

Wilber idiot compassion - real compassion, in One Taste

“We in the west — and especially in new-age circles — have a type of tepid egalitarianism and political correctness that says no view is really any better than another, and therefore all views are to be cherished equally, as a sign of rich diversity. If we don’t make any judgements about better or worse, then we are showing real compassion. So we have judgemental versus compassionate and that is the common understanding.

But, you see, that stance is a massive self-contradiction. On the one hand, it says that all views are equally part of a rich diversity, and thus no view is better than another. On the other hand, it is strongly claimed that this view itself is better than the alternatives. So this “compassion” states that no view is better than another, except its own view, which is superior in a world where nothing is superior at all. It is ranking that denies ranking and a judgement that all judgements are bad. So, although it is often truly well-intentioned, it’s nonetheless a type of hypocrisy, because it is strongly doing that which it condemns in everybody else.

That hypocrisy has nothing to do with real compassion; in fact, that is idiot compassion…

Real compassion includes wisdom and so it makes judgements of care and concern: it says some things are good, and some things are bad, and I will choose to act only on things that are informed by wisdom and care. Giving a severe alcoholic a case of whiskey because he wants it and you want to be “kind” is not being kind at all. It is showing idiot compassion, not real compassion.

Zen calls this the difference between “Grandmother Zen” and “real Zen”. In order to awaken from the dream of samsara, the ego itself must really be kicked around, often severly. Otherwise you will simply continue to play your favourite games. Grandmother Zen doesn’t challenge you. In order to be “kind”, grandmother Zen will let you sleep a little late if you want, and stop meditating early if you don’t like how it’s going, and allow you to wallow in you. But real Zen uses a very big stick, and lots of loud yelling, and there are occasionally broken bones and certainly shattered egos. Real compassion kicks butt and takes names, and it is not pleasant on certain days. If you are not ready for this fire, then find a new-age, sweetness-and-light, soft-speaking, perpetually smiling teacher, and learn to relabel your ego with spiritual sounding terms. But stay away from those who practice real compassion, because they will fry your ass, my friend. What most people mean by “compassion” is: please be nice to my ego. Well, your ego is your own worst enemy, and anybody being nice to it is not being compassionate to you.”

30 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Moksha x Razard Vibes:

Y'know, all of this endless bickering about "the true nature of reality" - which by the way cannot be put into words, but hey, let's not spoil the fun - reminds me of a scene from what happens to be my personal favorite movie of all time:

"Hold up the sandal as he has commanded us..." - " IT'S A SHOE!!!"

Why so serious?

9 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Heh... when I read this, I actually heard it in my mind as the vocals of a mariachi song.

I've been crying with laughter for 5 minutes. Good thing, because I was still under the effects of a mushroom trip in which I saw the human life as a disgusting mud that has to be cleaned with an atomic explosion. 

9 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Y'know, all of this endless bickering about "the true nature of reality" - which by the way cannot be put into words

All words, symbols, meanings, etc. are their own God consciousness, baby

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Breakingthewall :D

Yeah, your comment about life being a nightmare etc sounded, um, a tad gloomy, shall we say? But I'm glad that I could put a grin on that pretty face of yours, lol.

Why so serious?

18 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

Razard: JAJAJA mi afirmación NO está desprovista de lógica...el ÚNICO misterio de Dios...es cómo NADA....SER lo mismo que ALGO. ¡¡¡Tu verdadera naturaleza está desprovista de cualquier qualia!!! La apariencia es una cualidad... así que si te deshaces de todos los qualia, ¿qué tienes? ¡¡¡¡BLANCO!!!! ¡Entonces tu verdadera naturaleza está EN BLANCO! Ese BLANCO que es NADA se vuelve CONSCIENTE cuando conjura apariencias. Estas apariencias pueden ser visuales, sensaciones físicas, emociones, recuerdos, ¡la lista continúa! ¡¡Puede conjurar infinitamente lo que quiera y no está obligado por nada en lo que pueda conjurar!!

Today, we mourn the loss of Selling Water by the River. He ran out of oxygen while laughing.

Bazooka Jesus, have mercy.

Apparently, Guanjin and Manjushri are not enough in our day and age.

We also need BAZOOKA JESUS as Archetype. To finish any hilarious proponent of conceptually Absolute Solipsism, or of any other Theology that stubbornly continues thinking and talking its way to the Tao.

The Tao of "The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao. The name that can be named is not the eternal name. The nameless is the beginning of heaven and earth." - Laozi

The Archetype will be dressed like the three Mexican guys, and sing his Doha in Spanish.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Songs_of_realization

"Y'know, all of this endless bickering about "the true nature of reality" - which by the way cannot be put into words, but hey, let's not spoil the fun - reminds me of a scene from what happens to be my personal favorite movie of all time:"

priceless.

Edited by Water by the River

1 minute ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

@Breakingthewall :D

Yeah, your comment about life being a nightmare etc sounded, um, a tad gloomy, shall we say? But I'm glad that I could put a grin on that pretty face of yours, lol.

Yes, fucking mushrooms, instead of a mystical trip, they gave me a trip in the human mud. but very interesting anyway. a few less impurities in me. 

4 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

This dream will be ending very soon time for a new reality God has had enough of humans. His imagination can and will be imagining a reality without humans. Time for a new start.

Water by the River-ChatGPT working on it... Not enough ICBM and Terminators connected to Skynet yet... ;)

6 minutes ago, Jehovah increases said:

This dream will be ending very soon time for a new reality God has had enough of humans. His imagination can and will be imagining a reality without humans. Time for a new start.

No need when the distinction between anything becomes more identical. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

^^^Concept....Concept Concept.....

Yes... just like direct experience is a concept. This is another case of "other people don't exist lol, yet I'm choosing to act a certain way towards them". You gotta work on becoming consistent in your communication.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

41 minutes ago, Bazooka Jesus said:

JEEEEEEESUS IS LAWD, these are the golden bytes of the internet I come here for!

Oh my god, I just can't. Cannot. Unable to can... xDxDxD

Razard: "So what you have to realize the one mystery that will never be solved is how the hell can nothing exist, be eternal, and not be caused by something."

54 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

what the fuck is this? What the fuck razard is? Do you understand? Let me laugh, is you don't mind

A little tip Razard. If you say something like that, all is good:

"frog pond plop"

That would be the solution: Razard going "Zen Master". Would be completely harmless!

Razard, ever considered how cool the Zen Master Trip is? Stating Koans nobody understands, smile, shout, and use the Keisaku. Way cooler than long Absolute Solipsism ramblings, and "technically" correct. Just without the Awakened State, but the pointer working and pointing in the right direction.

So google up the Koans, and use them!

• The Clap of the One Hand
  • Your Face before your parents were born

How cool is that! :)