Martin123

Shit's About To Go Down

94 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, Delinkaaaa said:

Well,

how I feel it, the planet Earth is pretty much nice place. You know - there is no any other place in the universe to call "Home".

But more seriously - by the statistics, as I have heard around:

the global warming is getting better,

The pollution is temporary event, that apears to disapers,

murders are our smallest problem - they are constantly getting lower by the last 60 years, now they are such rare, that a murder from the oposite of the planet takes place in daily news,

the political system is always the same, no matter who rules,

(and the boadybuilders got almoast extinct after the PS4 got envolved, so there is no problem to solve with them).

You might have another point of view @Martin123, but as I feel it, the planet is going pretty well. We might have some problems with the money system as far, as the psychopathy level in society is groving, I admit, but! I believe, that it si going to get better!

Love, Delinkaaaa!

Oh it is going better than I ever imagined.
I only made the list to provoke the ones who say "accept all as it is".
To quote Leo... "Is it cool if I rape your Grandma bro?"

Embrace all there is for it is miraculous and magical and celebration of infinity. But it is time to wake up, time to create, time to rejuvenate and dance and dance as we embody more love in the infinity of our existence. 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

43 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

I am glad you got triggered. It means there is a lot to be learnt by both of us from our interactions on the forum. There is nothing troll about it.

That sounds magnificent.

Apparently Tesla was a wise man. Many often quote him, and it is usually on point. Then again, everyone can be quoted in a way that is on point.

Well i didnt get triggered, because my inner state is not in fight or flight, I just wanted to indulge my desire to argue,because of one thing you said, where you proclaim your ego more special, missing the point of the entire forum!! Not that I havent made that mistake, but I'm usually high when I do.

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

On 12/03/2017 at 1:34 PM, Martin123 said:

So who else has been having this feeling that cool shit is about to go down in the next 3-5 years to come all over the Earth?

i do. and i know what it is. but it's not just 3-5 years. and it's already been happening for over 50 years.

it has been (re)brought to our planet by a brazilian avatar called mestre gabriel, still largely unknown. it's a "new" religion, called união do vegetal, that's spreading around the world EXTREMELY FAST. mestre gabriel teaches us a systematic way to use ayahuasca in order to change humanity's patterns of thinking about fraternity and environment.

it's somewhat like leo wanted to do with 5-meo-dmt.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

@Martin123 Yeah I sorta made a thread about this stuff about  a month ago or so. You might be especially interested in reading page 2

Edited by Elzhi

@Martin123 DUDE! Shit is going crazy around me already and I am totally with you on the 5 years good shit is unfolding intuition. The wake up is real. All that shit on your list, pollution etc. It's always been going on. Now we have the internet and smart phones so awareness of it is a little intense right now, people are waking up, meditating, not staring at walls, etc. It's gonna get good. I'm callin it right here and now...3 years from now Leo does a video about bliss controlling and containment. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I have a plan. I make 5 smoothie every morning. and hand them to whoever smiles. Love that raw vegan. feels so good to be alive!

3 hours ago, SLICKHAWK said:

I have a plan. I make 5 smoothie every morning. and hand them to whoever smiles. Love that raw vegan. feels so good to be alive!

Can I getta h...... ;)

On 2017-03-12 at 11:17 PM, Martin123 said:

@Setty Whatthefuck u talking about

polution

hate

pain

murder

war

Trump

Clihton

Politics

Animal cruelty

Aids

Mental illness

Global warming

Money systems

Corporations

Devastated nature

Bodybuilders drinking breast-milk

This will take 100-200 years to change!

1 minute ago, Martin123 said:

@Vanish pfschh u underestimate aliens

Haha, No!

The flowering of human conciousness wil probably continue even faster than now the upcoming years but before the things on 

your list gets better it can get a lot worse and my guess is it will.

@Loreena pink unicorns will assasinate Putin, Exkhart Tolle will become the king of the Earth and spiderly aliens will save our environment.

Loree, I kinda like the idea of spiderling aliens coming to save us. All hail.

Also Ekhart Tolle is King? Pinch me. This has to happen!

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

@Loreena I really don't understand what everyone doesn't get when I say "intuitive feeling that something big will happen"

I can be broad and general as fuck such as: media will slowly admit all the lies and manipulation, clean energy will stop being a lacking commodity, religions could crash etc. Use your imagination. Intuitive feeling is a "direction", a vector of the flow of the whole, not a fucking prophecy.

You mean, like it always have been since the beginning of mankind ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Dodoster haha if spiderley aliens come any closer, I will hide in my closet

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Whatever you do on earth it causes this:

FB_IMG_1455784039069.jpg

Time to do something positive. 

21 minutes ago, Loreena said:

@Martin123 I am afraid. You're wrong. Things are not looking good now and even for the future. 

Be cool and enjoy as long as the good days are here. 

@Loreena I think it would do you some good to talk about why you have a pessimistic future outlook. I know it's hard, but after some convo, you feel like it is much smaller and some optimism leads to some changes and next thing you know, good shit is happening. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE