Martin123

Shit's About To Go Down

94 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, jse said:

In just about every Quantum Mechanics experiment, the observer (consciousness) is involved, and affects results to a very measurable degree.

Not only Quantum Mechanics but everything, existence itself.

13 hours ago, AstralProjection said:

I have to get at least 3 requests then I will type it out. It's a theory you have never heard before I am sure. And it came from me. Nobody taught me this theory. Because I am an outside of the box thinker.

before you post whatever you want to post, i'd like to say that the spiritual path towards liberation has nothing to do with stories, assumptions, beliefs, theories, hypothesis etc. the spiritual path actually comes down to what people avoid doing because they prefer to intellectualize things instead in order to feel more special, more spiritual than others. the trunk of spirituality, no matter when or in which religious/cultural context it's practiced, can be resumed in the following items:

• healing yourself
  • forgiving yourself (and "others")
  • coming back to peace of mind
  • being 100% responsible for your own life
  • stopping being afraid of the fear of death
  • not comparing people (you included)
  • having domain over your body (healthy sexual, nutritional and physical habits)
  • being able to experience true compassion

unborn Truth

1 hour ago, cetus56 said:

Not always. The truth is most of the greatest scientists of all time have gotten their inspiration from tapping into a universal field of intelligence that exists beyond all objects in the lab.

Still they have to present and prove everything objectively, they can't claim that they have gotten their inspiration from tapping into a universal field of intelligence. 

Another difference is when a Edison invents a electric bulb , we don't need to invent it again, but when a Buddha finds the truth we have to discover it again. Buddha's enlightenment is not going to lighten our lives, we have to become a Buddha again, nothing less will do. 

1 hour ago, jse said:

In just about every Quantum Mechanics experiment, the observer (consciousness) is involved, and affects results to a very measurable degree.

In quantum mechanics, there is a common misconception that it is the mind of a conscious observer that causes the observer effect in quantum processes. 

A commonplace example is checking the pressure in an automobile tire; this is difficult to do without letting out some of the air, thus changing the pressure. Furthermore, it is not possible to see any object without light hitting the object, and causing it to emit light; while this may seem negligible, the object still experiences a change

For an electron to become detectable, a photon must first interact with it, and this interaction will inevitably change the path of that electron.

2 hours ago, ajasatya said:

before you post whatever you want to post, i'd like to say that the spiritual path towards liberation has nothing to do with stories, assumptions, beliefs, theories, hypothesis etc. the spiritual path actually comes down to what people avoid doing because they prefer to intellectualize things instead in order to feel more special, more spiritual than others. the trunk of spirituality, no matter when or in which religious/cultural context it's practiced, can be resumed in the following items:

• healing yourself
  • forgiving yourself (and "others")
  • coming back to peace of mind
  • being 100% responsible for your own life
  • stopping being afraid of the fear of death
  • not comparing people (you included)
  • having domain over your body (healthy sexual, nutritional and physical habits)
  • being able to experience true compassion

We'll see what you think after you read my theory then because it probably won't happen how you think it will.

Edited by AstralProjection

2 hours ago, AstralProjection said:

We'll see what you think after you read my theory then because it probably won't happen how you think it will.

Yeah, because your theory hasn't been said in one form or another in 2000 years, must be something NO ONE ever heard of xD

It's great to have some conceptualization of non-duality when you start, otherwise you wouldn't even start the journey, but you quickly need to drop them, whatever they are.

It's just not gonna help you to see the thing you want to see, because the only way to see it is to drop all beliefs whatsoever, all beliefs.

That means your theory, your existence as a human, that time and space exist, that dreams aren't real, that your dog name is Johnny John 6, that Leo exist, well, everything, no assumptions at all !

@AstralProjection I only said that we need to drop our beliefs, not that we have to live secluded.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

50 minutes ago, Shin said:

Yeah, because your theory hasn't been said in one form or another in 2000 years, must be something NO ONE ever heard of xD

It's great to have some conceptualization of non-duality when you start, otherwise you wouldn't even start the journey, but you quickly need to drop them, whatever they are.

It's just not gonna help you to see the thing you want to see, because the only way to see it is to drop all beliefs whatsoever, all beliefs.

That means your theory, your existence as a human, that time and space exist, that dreams aren't real, that your dog name is Johnny John 6, that Leo exist, well, everything, no assumptions at all !

Man I saw that video by Leo about dropping your paradigms. Sure there is some truth in it but that doesn't mean that we should all go live in a cave and meditate all day. :P

Given Leo's paradgim video I also believe that embracing duality and paradoxes is important. I don't know about you but I don't want to live in a cave the rest of my life. I've noticed that the spiritual people want to shun the carnal lifestyle. And the carnal people shun the spiritual lifestyle.  I am saying there is room for both and both are fine just as long as one doesn't get too extreme either way.

As far as that 2000 year thing. Well science is a relatively new thing, that is good science. I know there's a lot of room for improvement but we are improving. And the exponential growth of Technology is also a new thing.

I'm maybe halfway done writing out the full theory. In fact it's so expansive I provide three paths to the merging science and spirituality. 

3 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

In quantum mechanics, there is a common misconception that it is the mind of a conscious observer that causes the observer effect in quantum processes. 

A commonplace example is checking the pressure in an automobile tire; this is difficult to do without letting out some of the air, thus changing the pressure. Furthermore, it is not possible to see any object without light hitting the object, and causing it to emit light; while this may seem negligible, the object still experiences a change

For an electron to become detectable, a photon must first interact with it, and this interaction will inevitably change the path of that electron.

The commonplace idea that the uncertainty principle found in Quantum measurements being the result of particle interactions is a misconception.  The Wheeler's delayed choice experiment and in particular the Delayed choice quantum eraser experiment has put that misconception to rest.

5 hours ago, jse said:

The commonplace idea that the uncertainty principle found in Quantum measurements being the result of particle interactions is a misconception.  The Wheeler's delayed choice experiment and in particular the Delayed choice quantum eraser experiment has put that misconception to rest.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheeler's_delayed_choice_experiment#Conclusions

Ma, Zeilinger, et al. have summarized what can be known as a result of experiments that have arisen from Wheeler's proposals. They say:

Any explanation of what goes on in a specific individual observation of one photon has to take into account the whole experimental apparatus of the complete quantum state consisting of both photons, and it can only make sense after all information concerning complementary variables has been recorded. Our results demonstrate that the viewpoint that the system photon behaves either definitely as a wave or definitely as a particle would require faster-than-light communication. Because this would be in strong tension with the special theory of relativity, we believe that such a viewpoint should be given up entirely.

@jse Nobody is assuming that it is influence of human consciousness on behavior of sub-atomic particles. 

34 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Our results demonstrate that the viewpoint that the system photon behaves either definitely as a wave or definitely as a particle would require faster-than-light communication. Because this would be in strong tension with the special theory of relativity, we believe that such a viewpoint should be given up entirely.

... Which suggests they would also reject the now proven phenomenon of Quantum entanglement.

That's the Einstein paradigm, arrived at its conclusion from a materialistic point of view.  Any paradoxes encountered from this limited viewpoint (e.g. "spooky action at a distance"), are often "resolved" by introducing special nonlocality rules.

34 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

@jse Nobody is assuming that it is influence of human consciousness on behavior of sub-atomic particles.

Neither am I.  There is something deeper that is behind "both" human consciousness and quantum realm's behavior.

Edited by jse

44 minutes ago, jse said:

Neither am I.

So, in science the experimenter himself is not involved. Even if human consciousness effects sub-atomic particles, experimenter is not experimenting on his subjectivity (it is not methodology of science).

@Martin123 Man. Having a feeling about shit going down is so 0 BC. That has literally been said 2017 times before and nothing ever happened. There is always more shit going down the next year. We are just more aware of it now because internet memes.

Though I think the next 10-20 years are going to be quite interesting. I'm looking forward to some cool technology, Trump finally fucking his daughter, Putin secretly allying with the aliens from Antarctica and Islam becoming our world religion.

Anyway I will be laughing all the way to the crematorium. May that be a real one or a fierce nuclear blast. It doesn't really matter. 

It isn't really about all the stories that we make up all the time. Those are just distractions.

@Psychonaut Your cracking me TFup. I'd like to keep it el natura'l so I'm hoping to end this dream by one glorious comet impact.:D