Martin123

Shit's About To Go Down

94 posts in this topic

@I_Like_Thing So do the losers. We are willingly giving away our power to external sources.
There are different stages to the victim mentality. At the final stage you literally become sorta superman. 

Edited by Martin123
typo

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

If you's are interested I'll tell you how I think spirituality and science will merge and usher in a new age. And it's probably not what you think.

I have to get at least 3 requests then I will type it out. It's a theory you have never heard before I am sure. And it came from me. Nobody taught me this theory. Because I am an outside of the box thinker.

But I did use real world sources to come to my theory. So I don't want you to think that I am doing arm chair philosophy. LOL

@Martin123

17 hours ago, Martin123 said:

@I_Like_Thing So do the losers. We are willingly giving away our power to external sources.
There are different stages to the victim mentality. At the final stage you literally become sorta superman.

I agree @Martin123

Edited by Loreena

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

13 hours ago, jse said:

Agreed.  We've got to get away from Things.

RandRun16.jpg

12 hours ago, cetus56 said:

Run Forrest-Run!

When Things are bad, we must be agents of change. :)

On 3/12/2017 at 5:45 PM, John Flores said:

CIA were forced to become enlightened with low consciousness

?

How can you force someone to become enlightened with low consciousness?  I am starting to see that there is indeed quite a rainbow of what it means to be enlightened (like maybe how I felt lighter when I finished my homework when I was younger, or maybe how monks have ascended to nothingness, or in this forum, the recognition of your lack of self).  But where is this idea coming from that the CIA was forced into enlightenment?

@AstralProjection Let's hear it

Edited by Loreena

7 hours ago, AstralProjection said:

spirituality and science will merge

Science explores the objective world and spirituality explores the subjective world.

The very methodology of science prevents it from going in. It can go only outwards, it can study only objectively; it cannot go into the subjectivity itself. 

The methods of concentration take you out, they are extrovert. Science requires a mind which has the capacity to concentrate. Meditation requires the capacity to go beyond mind, to go into silence. 

In science the experimenter himself is not involved. He is working with tools, working with things, working with objects; he remains aloof, he remains out of the experiment. In spirituality the experimenter himself becomes the experiment. There are no tools which are apart from him, no objects which are outside him. 

Powerful Channeled Message!

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

When it is over

Edited by Loreena

2 hours ago, Loreena said:

HF1kvh4.gif                                                            

I knew that cat memes gonna be on Actualized.org one day.

NOWHERE IS SAFE !!!

EDIT: @Loreena  I love them too, I love them too ...

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

Science explores the objective world and spirituality explores the subjective world.

The very methodology of science prevents it from going in. It can go only outwards, it can study only objectively; it cannot go into the subjectivity itself. 

The methods of concentration take you out, they are extrovert. Science requires a mind which has the capacity to concentrate. Meditation requires the capacity to go beyond mind, to go into silence. 

In science the experimenter himself is not involved. He is working with tools, working with things, working with objects; he remains aloof, he remains out of the experiment. In spirituality the experimenter himself becomes the experiment. There are no tools which are apart from him, no objects which are outside him. 

I think you's will be in for a surprise then. Because there will be a way to merge the subjective with the objective. All you have to do is follow the logical progression of technology. I am working on a well detailed theory that I will post soon.

4 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

@Prabhaker Not always. The truth is most of the greatest scientists of all time have gotten their inspiration from tapping into a universal field of intelligence that exists beyond all objects in the lab. Here is a small sample of what I'm referring to.

a7c07ac44b2bdd5764cfae639debecea.jpg

david-bohm-4.jpg

EinsteinAndQuote.jpg

quote-in-the-beginning-there-were-only-probabilities-the-universe-could-only-come-into-existence-martin-rees-56-55-13.jpg

quote-the-universe-and-the-observer-exist-as-a-pair-i-cannot-imagine-a-consistent-theory-of-andrei-linde-88-13-75.jpg

5 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

In science the experimenter himself is not involved. He is working with tools, working with things, working with objects; he remains aloof, he remains out of the experiment.

In just about every Quantum Mechanics experiment, the observer (consciousness) is involved, and affects results to a very measurable degree.