ivankiss

We are one. Not the same.

64 posts in this topic

We are all the same in God’s Eyes, our Creator.

Loved. Understood and Known Totally.

God is The Father.

God, there is Absolutely no god but He.

In Him Alone I believe, and in Him Alone I trust.

i am 2 aspects mind and no mind

mind is fear

no mind is love

mind is different for every person, no mind is same for every person

transmute mind to no mind then we are same

irrespective of that i see you as the same as me since mind is just dust covering your eyes

that is why i love you

my mind doesn't love you, that is impossible ... it is my no mind true nature that recognises your true nature too

you are the whole universe just like i am, you are not just it, you created it just like i did, you see it different to me since you see with mind

@A_v_E How gracious of you xD

So you're telling me that you cannot tell the difference between your face and your neighbor's ass?

Is that what enlightenment is? Is that how conscious af you all are? 

C'mon.

@ivankiss it happen sometimes, but I've no attachment to discerning, discerning just happen as a result of beingness.

I understand that my discerning is relative to what my prior conditionning is up to.

does a 3 baby years old discern arrogance vs courage ?.

no he didn't have the time to make up a story about it.

but it's not only about courage & arrogance, everything can be seen through this dynamic of being just a self learned psychosis.

it doesn't mean what you see is not "reality" on the contrary you directly see reality, but you're making up object in your head "thought" like bottle about a thing that isn't a bottle, but just "nothing".

the objects you see all around you are maybe there, but you cannot speak of them and being serious about the beliefs in your heads.
it's not because we can share collective shizo babble sounds than it makes our babbling more "real".

Edited by A_v_E

@A_v_E Perceiving differences and making distinctions is not in the way of your precious enlightenment. Of course perception can be dissolved and then distinction is impossible to be made. But that's not where you sneaky little bastards are, right this moment. If you were there, you could not blink, think or talk, let alone type nonsense on this forum.

That's my main issue with what you all are blabbering. It's not that I'm denying your point altogether. I'm simply saying you are pointing towards nothing, some 'experience' that you had once or twice on psychedelics or whatever else. You are not there right this moment. And since right this moment is all there ever is, what you're essentially doing is living a lie, even though you are pointing towards 'the highest truth'. 

You know... the whole 'there is a difference between speaking of truth and living it' thing.

A difference between knowing the path and walking it.

Walk your talk.

Know where you are. Stand in that Truth. It might not be 'the highest truth' but it's still true, right now. 

Truth is not an idea. No matter how fancy and shiny. You have to develop a sense for truth and do your best to stay aligned with it. Constantly correcting yourself and re-aligning. It's an ongoing thing. Always now. And it can look like anything. Very delicate. 

I don't surf, but I imagine it's pretty much like that.

@A_v_E Ivan did not create shit. Ivan is created, as all you are; here to labour and to wail with the damned.

6 hours ago, ivankiss said:

God can clone himself infinitely. It is true that everything is imaginary, but what is imagined is infinite, nothing is finite. an atom is total infinity. reality is eternity and in eternity everything that can be has been, or is, since there is no time. imagine an eternal time in which infinite avatars follow one another. that time is now. those avatars are now. and each one of them imagines infinite avatars that imagine infinite avatars. a blink of god is the creation of infinite dimensions. this is not understandable. all that infinity collapses is you. only you are, the absolute. But me too. We are the same, exactly. but it unfolds infinitely. Any partition of infinity is total infinity.

Edited by Breakingthewall

Are your actions guided by love and compassion or anger and hatred? Are you speaking for a greater cause or for personal gain? Are you serving the world or just serving your own interests? Are you truly honest with your intentions and with the people around you? Are the words and the message you are conveying considerate and kind? Are your thoughts and opinions rooted in fact or just mere speculation?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, integral said:

Are your actions guided by love and compassion or anger and hatred? Are you speaking for a greater cause or for personal gain? Are you serving the world or just serving your own interests? Are you truly honest with your intentions and with the people around you? Are the words and the message you are conveying considerate and kind? Are your thoughts and opinions rooted in fact or just mere speculation?

1+

No, this is mostly just arrogance and frustration speaking. Nothing too loving, kind or compassionate about it. I'm aware of that. But it's what was relevant for me at that moment. Also, that doesn't mean the message is not valid;

Just because everything is one, doesn't mean everything is the same, doesn't mean there is no difference or diversity and doesn't mean you're less enlightened or conscious if you can tell an apple from a cucumber. 

15 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@Arthogaan

What I'm telling you is that there is a very good reason why I'm making this distinction.

What is it?

Sailing on the ceiling 

18 hours ago, ivankiss said:

That's my main issue with what you all are blabbering. It's not that I'm denying your point altogether. I'm simply saying you are pointing towards nothing, some 'experience' that you had once or twice on psychedelics or whatever else. You are not there right this moment. And since right this moment is all there ever is, what you're essentially doing is living a lie, even though you are pointing towards 'the highest truth'. 

Well lets assume I had awakening on shrooms 2 days ago but now I am really tired and totally lost in the ego. 

Even though I am in ego I will not write "egoism is great, selflessness is bulshit, we are all separate". 

There was some deeper insight into the nature of existence to which we want to strive for and speak from. So even though I would be kinda bullshiting speaking about Oneness when lost in the ego we can also look at it positively as some kind of striving for and genuine trying to speak Truth.

Learn to see the good/wisdom in people. Everyone here is at least trying much more so than average human :x

That actually would be also my feedback to @Leo Gura :ph34r:

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

The only question you should be asking is if you really felt this way you wouldn't waste your time on here arguing otherwise. There is no distinction if you truly awakened you would know that.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I said all I meant to say. All I said I meant.

@A_v_E I thought you were more woke than this.

Oh well...

At least you're still sexy.

Intermezzo.
During the break, I would like to invite Ladies and Gentlemen for a short meditation/contemplation of The Nature of That Which Is to remain  Awakened; we don't fall asleep!
Now, briefly about the so-called God Realization.
As long as the Consciousness plays with the Form - in this case, the Being - the so-called Spiritual - Experiencing Humanity, and is strongly connected with this Form, then communicating the Realization of God through this Form is, by your admission, ridiculous. Form, by its very nature, has boundaries that define it. The source Is Infinite. The One is manifested through the Infinite Multiplicity of Forms. Each is unique and is an expression of the One. You can return to the state of being One, but first, fully consciously give up any form of your own free will. Until then, We Are The Unity Of Diversity. Period.

@ivankiss @Kksd74628 My friends, you two are the ones I follow the most here on the forum! Blood Brothers :)

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.