bloomer

I still like Andrew Tate. Change my mind

162 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, something_else said:

One has clear intent behind it and the other does not. That’s probably the main distinction

Gross negligence doesn't involve intent either.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Actually Tate is setting young men back.

When your movement is lead by such an unethical character, it delegitimizes the movement in the same way that if MLK was a self-admitted sex trafficker and rapist, the Civil Rights movement would have failed.

So if you care about men's rights as a cultural movement then you should be extra careful about supporting toxic leaders within it.

One of things Tate is teaching you is how important ethics and character is for any leader to be effective long-term.

I could say the exact same thing about your impact on spirituality. You have no integrity behind your videos because you don't embody any of the things you speak about.

And MLK did abuse women.

You are guilty of virtually everything you are demonizing Tate of being.

12 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

And how many suicides can we link to Rupert's videos? I can link you two suicides from this forum and countless mental patients.

Would be good to know. Considering the base suicide rate in the world is about 1/10 000, probably 1-10 every video (assuming unique viewers).

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Raptorsin7 Sorry for cursing btw. Well, I’m painfully aware of my foolishness. However, as a general rule fools tend to not think of themselves as fools. 

Sorry mods!

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Hey guys, raptor is very triggered. There won’t be much use in speaking to him. In this state he will only speak poison to anything that seems to attack his feeling of self and ego. Might as well leave him be. 

When you really love something it’s painful to admit that there could be reasonable criticism against it. 

A good sign is when you can look at both the bad and the good of a teacher or situation. 

If you are resorting to insulting others it’s pretty obvious you are hiding something from yourself. You want to fight and blame others because, to see you own BS is painful. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

7 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

You are guilty of virtually everything you are demonizing Tate of being.

This isn't even mental gymnastics at this point. This is an entire mental circus performance.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Osaid You think Leo has integrity given the fact the this entire forum is supposed to be above truth and love and yet Leo embodies 0 of what he preaches?

Can you honestly say Leo isn't a hypocrite and a devil?

@Raptorsin7 Yeah, we are all hypocrites and devils. Welcome to the club. Welcome to humanity at this stage in our development. We are all trying to become more conscious and loving. Growth takes time, embodiment takes time. To lead and share the information Leo shares is to surely put oneself in the position of being a hypocrite. But, I see him trying his best. Many of us here are.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Just now, Thought Art said:

@Raptorsin7 Yeah, we are all hypcrates and devils. Welcome to the club. Welcome to humanity at this stage in our development. We are all trying to become more conscious and loving. 

Thank you. That's my entire point. Hypocrites and devils pointing fingers at someone they think is a devil.

I am also a hypocrite and a devil.

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Can you honestly say Leo isn't a hypocrite and a devil?

There are degrees to hypocrisy and devilry

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

and yet Leo embodies 0 of what he preaches?

This is a hyperbolic statement which shows your bias

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

15 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Gross negligence doesn't involve intent either.

Well generally speaking crimes with intent to do wrong are treated more harshly than similar crimes of negligenge 

I honestly don’t see how you can make the comparison between Tate and Leo here. I think your values are just substantially different from mine and that’s why I can’t see it, which is fine. But I don’t think anything valuable will come from our further discussion here. I wish you the best in whatever path you decide to take in life

Edited by something_else

12 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Consept What he's saying here is not nearly as bad what he wrote in that description. 

I think it's definitely worthy of criticism, but this is not mafia style trafficking of women in sheds and rape like it's being used on the forum against him.

Keep in mind this is what he's sharing publically himself and it's still pretty bad, the ins and outs could be a lot worse. Also you do seem to be defending him by bringing up worse people or organisations. 

Im not even saying hes the worst person in the world, there are no doubt much worse, but overall just from what he says in the video and the description, he's definitely not someone I would recommend to young boys personally and that's more what I'm concerned with, having worked in the youth services industry personally and seeing first hand how impressionable young boys are. I think that is really the question to ask yourself in terms of whether Tate is a net good. 

@Raptorsin7 Yes, and we are all hypocrites and devils learning how to love. I love Tate as myself. However, personally I don’t value someone who runs webcam businesses as a teacher  and has evidence that suggests he does the crimes he does. 

I want a strong, masculine, fine powerful man to show me the way. To make me feel good, happy and confident. But, not at the expense of young men and women. 

I see your potential to be a fine man. I believe in you.

Because we are all devils, we can be a bit more compassionate with ourselves and others as we make our way toward higher levels of growth.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

You know, I wonder what would Andrew Tate say, if he had a tv and is seeing how we're acting in this thread?

I just can’t get behind Tate. Even though I disagree with the radical gender wars and all that radical left wing stuff from the USA. I can’t support someone that’s just so corny and will soon be on trial for rape. It’s like when trump first got into politics in 2015. The guy to me was such a joke and I couldn’t understand how anyone could actually support the guy. It’s the same with Tate even though I probably would agree with half of the thing he says. Integrity is important.