Tyler Robinson

What's your opinion on Leo doing weed?

60 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Just don't get addicted to weed. That's all my worry. 

lol... worry about yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lucky for me I don't care what I seem like to you.

Mmm...you are a reference and a pioneer. Many of us think that you are doing something revolutionary. Lately It seems incomprehensible and that is why doubts appear. We'll see where your work leads

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Lately It seems incomprehensible

It is incomprehensible that I smoked some weed in my explorations of psychedelics???

That's where you draw the line?

Maybe you need to smoke some weed my friend to help you comprehend it :D

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weed is not a problem if you have a strong psyche.

I smoke weed for 1 year everyday. I smoked because when I produce music it makes me hear the music on another dimension so I can use the equalizer more effectivley. 

It has been 1 month now since i cold turkey stopped, and I don't had any problems quitting. Not even an itch on my body. No sleep problems, it like I never smoked weed.

So it is different from people to people, I guess.

Also, weed and mushrooms is a great recipe for good art.

Some great music was written under the influence of mushrooms and weed.

Avicii wrote some great tunes with it.

He played World of Warcraft and said in an interview that like World of Warcraft you get levels and hence the song "levels" was named.

Edited by D2sage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, D2sage said:

I smoke weed for 1 year everyday. .

Remarkable 

Edited by Thought Art

 "Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

                            ◭"89"

                  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Remarkable 

Remarkable growth. I could filter out my automatic negative thoughts and have overall made better life-decisions. Took better care of my skin and body. 

I'm 30 now and all my hair is still there on my head. 

My friends who went the alcohol way and despite weed, are losing their hair and are stuck in the high-school era mindset.

Weed is love.

Also, I've been offered cocaine countless times, but have never tried it because of weed stopped me. 

 

Edited by D2sage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cannabis is a perfectly acceptable substance for exploration, I think people are confusing this with habitual smoking just to get high and avoid life. It's had a history of ceremonial use for a few thousand years now. It's just common sense to be aware of the adictive qualities & avoid doing it too often.

Edited by Mips

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

is incomprehensible that I smoked some weed in my explorations of psychedelics???

It is not because of the cannabis. what it seems from the outside is that due to an excess of psychedelics you had a constant breakthrough, and a small psychotic outbreak. nothing too bad, a little accident at work. So instead of stopping and grounding for a while, you replace the usual psychedelics with cannabis that is less aggressive.

Let's see, I say this because you are a reference. people look at you as an example, you are doing something new. go as deep as possible into reality, into what we are, using psychedelics systematically, experimenting on yourself. We are all going to benefit from it, it is something historical imo.

But lately it's impossible to understand. the whole alien awakening thing is incomprehensible. then there are two possibilities, either that you have gone so deep that you vibrate at an incomprehensible frequency, or that you have strayed down the wrong path. Maybe you should explain what happened.

Edited by Breakingthewall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It is incomprehensible that I smoked some weed in my explorations of psychedelics???

That's where you draw the line?

Maybe you need to smoke some weed my friend to help you comprehend it :D

I am more surprised that you tried it so late in your journey. I no longer can tolerate weed as after Dmt and 5-MeO I get pure paranoia. Does this occur within your experience as well? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

It is not because of the cannabis. what it seems from the outside is that due to an excess of psychedelics you had a constant breakthrough, and a small psychotic outbreak. nothing too bad, a little accident at work. So instead of stopping and grounding for a while, you replace the usual psychedelics with cannabis that is less aggressive.

Let's see, I say this because you are a reference. people look at you as an example, you are doing something new. go as deep as possible into reality, into what we are, using psychedelics systematically, experimenting on yourself. We are all going to benefit from it, it is something historical imo.

But lately it's impossible to understand. the whole alien awakening thing is incomprehensible. then there are two possibilities, either that you have gone so deep that you vibrate at an incomprehensible frequency, or that you have strayed down the wrong path. Maybe you should explain what happened.

+1 The alien awakening episode was too much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Maybe you should explain what happened.

What happened was, I reached levels of alien consciousness that no one ever talks about because they aren't conscious enough to reach it.

And those levels are virtually impossible to talk about. So I explore them on my own. I don't even bother trying to explain it to people any more. I don't do my deepest work anymore for anyone but myself. What I talk about publicly is shallow stuff designed for human consumption. And even that most of you here don't understand.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura  If you cannot talk about what you experience, can you teach your method how to access this State of consciousness? 

If you can access New abilitys like transforming in Front of the camera into this alien consciousness or speaking in alien language this would be total amazing. I dont expect your physical Form would transform but your eyes and facial expression at least. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura  If you cannot talk about what you experience, can you teach your method how to access this State of consciousness? 

I will in my Awakening course.

Quote

If you can access New abilitys like transforming in Front of the camera into this alien consciousness or speaking in alien language this would be total amazing. I dont expect your physical Form would transform but your eyes and facial expression at least.

I don't have such abilities yet.

I am mostly just exploring what's possible since it's uncharted territory. I'm not in a rush to get anywhere or obtain any kind of result or to show anything off, or even to be understood. It's mostly just a private thing I do.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

am mostly just exploring what's possible since it's uncharted territory. I'm not in a rush to get anywhere or obtain any kind of result or to show anything off, or even to be understood. It's mostly just a private thing I do.

54 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

 

Extremely interesting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have reached a level of consciousness which is in full trust with creation, it is a balance between pushing and receiving and everything that is occurring is in constant communication as God… I can ask experience any question and without doubt I will receive the answer instantly if I push nature far enough…. This can be problematic as it has the ability to destroy worlds ultimately or in my personal case rebuild into something more harmonious. 
If people only realised the magnitude of what we actually are… like everything that is experienced….. then they’d realise that nothing is impossible, hence the disbelief… what??? you think you can’t ask the universe a question directly and it’s not gonna respond even though it’s infinity intelligent… holy shhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What happened was, I reached levels of alien consciousness that no one ever talks about because they aren't conscious enough to reach it.

I believe that I’ve experienced what you speak about very briefly, but I was too damn shocked and didn’t trust myself to dive any deeper. It’s beyond a psychedelic state or non-dual state.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I will in my Awakening course.

I don't have such abilities yet.

I am mostly just exploring what's possible since it's uncharted territory. I'm not in a rush to get anywhere or obtain any kind of result or to show anything off, or even to be understood. It's mostly just a private thing I do.

Kudos to you for diving deep. Meet ya there, bud


Why did the pizza go to therapy?

Ms. Pizza had too many toppings to work through :-(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2023 at 8:55 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

I find it strange to be honest. And a bit old fashioned. 

And a bit funny.... Like after doing 5 Meo, weed? 

Maybe weed helps Leo unwind and relax. 

 

Weed is the mainstream substitute for alcohol. If it truly got the job done many wouldn't dare touch it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it’s good that Leo has likely seen past some bias toward it. Many people will misuse it, but that doesn’t mean it cannot be used in a beneficial way for some. 


Will trade insights and guidance from a decade of intense spiritual practice and study for insights into how to hang drywall efficiently. PM me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now