OBEler

5 Meo master plan to reach deepest trips

67 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura it's not just about teaching, more about how you are doing so far.

You might be right that no one understands. But there are really consciousness freaks out there, maybe they can resonate a little bit. And even if someone sees that he  cannot understand this,  this will trigger curiosity. 

Furthermore even with your body and eyes you can tell a lot. A lot about how profound it is what you saw,how it impacts your life and so on. You are a really authentic, so this to see is even more of a value. 

And what about teaching how to become an alien mind, your number one goal to teach? I hope this was not just a loose thought while being on psychedelica. Or did you changed your opinion on this. The word alien triggers of course some reactions in close minded people

Just now, OBEler said:

@Leo Gura  The word alien triggers of course some reactions in close minded people

Because it sounds insane. He also didn't really explain it well on the forum he just said "I am Alien God"

Sort of weird from most human paradigm.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

16 minutes ago, herghly said:

What dose and strain?

I don't go by strain or dose. Any THC will do. Smoke till you are too terrified to smoke any more.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't go by strain or dose. Any THC will do. Smoke till you are too terrified to smoke any more.

I really feel that last sentence :/

I'm exploring weed too in these last weeks (never tried it before), and the existential terror it brings is way deeper than normal psychedelics. 

THC has a really eerie occult feeling that no other psych has, not even salvia. Reality becomes deeply mysterious during these trips, and your fears and anxieties are forced on you to be accepted. 

I like THC but it's not as pleasant as LSD for example. 

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

@billiesimon hmm the normal weed guy is always so chilled. 

I think weed only in combination with prior psychedelic experience get really potent 

18 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

THC has a really eerie occult feeling that no other psych has,

Yeah, it's that way for me too. Similar to salvia in alien vibe.

Weed just affects people differently.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Do you smoke it in a bong, joint or do you use a vaporizer?

1 hour ago, Unlimited said:

Do you smoke it in a bong, joint or do you use a vaporizer?

I vape pure concentrated THC (called shatter), and even that I will soon replace with a sublingual tincture.

I hate the taste of weed.

If I could find pure synthetic THC powder that's what I would plug.

Edited by Leo Gura

Marajuana always pricks my fear response. I go into deep fear darkness and panic. Which is strange because other psychedelics are so good to me, even when they’re difficult, I feel held. With weed it’s just like wtf was the point of that? 

but maybe it’s something to face head on. 

Leo , I hope you continue teaching humans, some of us love your art! 

@BlessedLion  I find weed can make me paranoid and feel like nothing worth while 

◭"89"

3 hours ago, billiesimon said:

THC has a really eerie occult feeling that no other psych has, not even salvia. Reality becomes deeply mysterious during these trips, and your fears and anxieties are forced on you to be accepted. 

Yeah, I love that feeling too. I've always wondered whether people who complain about it making them paranoid and having bad experiences are just bad at interpreting this state.

44 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

I've always wondered whether people who complain about it making them paranoid and having bad experiences are just bad at interpreting this state.

That's basically true of all "bad" experiences period: your mind is bad at interpreting the state and wants to avoid and escape into a more pleasant state.

@Leo Gura

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, it's that way for me too. Similar to salvia in alien vibe.

Weed just affects people differently.

awesome, I feel LSD very much struck me as being this way,  I remember my first couple times taking it, Seeing tumbling Salvador Dali’s moving across my room was quite a surreal moment, Had a lot of surreal moments on acid ,it’s quite a head twister. Salvia is just like abstract land, This is like realms of consciousness you just stumble upon and are just in awe that you can even get a glimpse of this piece of reality, Like I will close my eyes and go to a completely white room with melting rainbow smiling dogs how am I imagining this? That’s how it feels sometimes like the power or imagination to hold images and hyperboles is so grand and crazy like you talk about reality being an infinite hallucination, That is probably the most impressive facet of reality to me that I can dream up any visual any world essentially with my own mind, That’s why everything seems perfectly connected when I’m on an lsd trip since it’s literally almost like I’m altering the storyline and elements of the dream, Super alien and surreal. It’s like waking up in a dream and it all starts falling apart in that moment, Its like acid on the fabric of the dream, That’s a good metaphor for psychedelics!

btw I far prefer lsd over salvia it’s far more comfortable, Salvia is like a veil of mental haze, I can imagine colors that I’ve never seen before as that haze is coming on it’s unbelievably fractured yet synergistic and structured and almost like if you bundled a lot of hallucinations into like one interconnected knot, It’s like every file cabinet of e universe has been storing commands for how qualia and the world appear get fucked with and you have to be the one to rearrange all those records so to speak and make use of them, God has to come in contact with seemingly long lost parts of itself and experiences of itself.

Edited by Egodeathrow

1 hour ago, Egodeathrow said:

@Leo Gura

awesome, I feel LSD very much struck me as being this way,  I remember my first couple times taking it, Seeing tumbling Salvador Dali’s moving across my room was quite a surreal moment, Had a lot of surreal moments on acid ,it’s quite a head twister. Salvia is just like abstract land, This is like realms of consciousness you just stumble upon and are just in awe that you can even get a glimpse of this piece of reality, Like I will close my eyes and go to a completely white room with melting rainbow smiling dogs how am I imagining this? That’s how it feels sometimes like the power or imagination to hold images and hyperboles is so grand and crazy like you talk about reality being an infinite hallucination, That is probably the most impressive facet of reality to me that I can dream up any visual any world essentially with my own mind, That’s why everything seems perfectly connected when I’m on an lsd trip since it’s literally almost like I’m altering the storyline and elements of the dream, Super alien and surreal. It’s like waking up in a dream and it all starts falling apart in that moment, Its like acid on the fabric of the dream, That’s a good metaphor for psychedelics!

Yes! Well said. That's exactly how it is, only it gets more and more insane the deeper you go.

1 hour ago, Egodeathrow said:

btw I far prefer lsd over salvia it’s far more comfortable, Salvia is like a veil of mental haze

Salvia is clear but very mentally uncomfortable and disturbing for me. It feels like throwing a baby into the middle of a 100 mile swamp at night and just leaving it there to survival all alone.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Salvia is clear but very mentally uncomfortable and disturbing for me. It feels like throwing a baby into the middle of a 100 mile swamp at night and just leaving it there to survival all alone.

Salvia is like walking into the next moment and all of a sudden everybody speaks in reverse of the actual point they want to get to. My friend literally ran into a wall while we were listening to Pink Floyd under a roadbridge, haha. Metaa

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

5-MeO goes deep but my most deepest consciousness has been on weed.

Weed makes me too horny to do any spiritual work on it. What strain do you use?

In Tate we trust

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I vape pure concentrated THC (called shatter), and even that I will soon replace with a sublingual tincture.

I hate the taste of weed.

If I could find pure synthetic THC powder that's what I would plug.

Are you having any trouble with the potential addictive aspect of weed or does it not apply to THC? 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

1 hour ago, mmKay said:

Are you having any trouble with the potential addictive aspect of weed or does it not apply to THC? 

I have not found it any more addictive than any other psychedelic. But weed affects me very differently than most people.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's basically true of all "bad" experiences period: your mind is bad at interpreting the state and wants to avoid and escape into a more pleasant state.

Not with Weed in a way that say 5meodmt is. The state of 5meo is actually scary. Weed does something where your like "Omg, this person doesn't like me" "Omg, this song I wrote which was great 5 minutes ago, now that I smoke sucks." Not all the time, but you actually get paranoid about stuff in your life... sometimes. Not all the time. Happens more with smoking maybe it's actually the lung damage.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have not found it any more addictive than any other psychedelic. But weed affects me very differently than most people.

Well by the sounds of it your not actually smoking weed, your taking a THC extract which is the Enthegeon. This is what will be misleading people, and why you think it effets you differently, your taking a different form