OBEler

5 Meo master plan to reach deepest trips

67 posts in this topic

If weed gives you brainfog and causes you to contract, you have pretty intense and hard conditoning, I've tested it when I was young never was the guy who smoked a lot and who chased after weed each day&weekend to skip school, as I was mainly going through life. I practically opened up to a more spiritual reality, yet was forced to re-condition myself socities standards, that was an eye-opener to me, I still did better than most of my non smoking friends in school, and it helped me to realize and see traumatic events and conditioning and to let go of some of it.

I had a very deep trip on 1P-LSD and potentiated it with hash a few years back, when I was intersted in psychdelics, as I not interested in my late teen years to do synthetic drugs, and my mother was even fine with me smoking some cannabis, as long as I don't over do it, and I still have the most spiritual connection on cannabis, I never did shatter, and a good bong hit just elevates you to other spaces. I tried splice recently, and saw how stupid it is overload "dopamine receptors" the experience was very uncomfortable and non-spiritual. 

Also the deepest trips I had on LSD I potentiated with cannabis. 

When I potentiate the trip with meditation I would most likely refine and refer to different ideas, and use more body based practice and use vapes, as I I am sometimes not so health conscious and smoked joints. For me it's not the best tool, as I conditioned myself to rather lazy activites although I get strong spiritual vibes and insights when I do them, which is mostly video gaming and listening to music contemplating the nature of reality. I loved it that I could potentiate and learn deep lessons, for me it's best used sparsely and I never vaped, as I feel that would make the cravings less and is less ritualistic, as rolling up a joint, there is a stupid pleasure in just having the "skill" to roll-up a joint, and I dunno ironically, most moderate conscious smokers I've meet are very successful in life, so I don't get at times the bad rep about cannabis. It even helped me with the injury I have.

I really wanted to test NN-DMT and hash as a come down / potentiator for future trips, yet my body could not handle it I am still injured and I usually exercise a lot and take care of physical health, this also helped immensely to potentiate a trip. There is a huge difference when all the cells in your body are in growth mode, so to speak after doing strenght exercises and taking a break from cannabis for months/years and then doing it. Similar to mediation retreats, strength exercises potentiate the depths, as I can break through the "pains&agitations" of the body. 

I am not very fluent in doing a lot of DMT, I have an odd brain I notice it's highly visual at times there is no point in describing what I see, so I am a bit vary about NN-DMT, I consistently remember dreams and draw inferences from them, yet seldom people talk about them etc. Others don't seem to have or leverage that kind of spiritual dimension or even ridicule it. Analyze it to death, and reduce everything to the matter they should actually break through. Some have a larger intuitions about this some don't. This is what I'd say. 

I am suprised how it affects Leo and that he says it's a stronger psychdelic for him, I've meet many smokers and some are just different, and I love to dovetail theories, sometimes I even leverage the space high for others, and that is why some of my friends even prefered me high, as they had more access to that dimension themselves. Masters/Gurus also at times report doing it and going to spiritual dimensions, if you can do it all natural you'd legit be a "freak of nature", which I would not deny is possible, yet I know from experience using cannabis as a crutch and using it pro-actively is a huge difference.

Sorry, in case my message came across in an unemphatic manner, I'd wanted to say that most of the friends I've meet felt uncomfortable, as they were not used to this spiritual "hidden" dimension and their survival cravings and how this is played on on a "trip". 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

THC oil caps are just as mind-expanding as any other hardcore psychedelic. I would rate THC oil caps on par with 5MEO-DMT.
I was tripping for almost 2 days. And had a smooth and pure meditative state of mind for 2 weeks. Mind blowing really.

40mg dose completely unraveled all of reality. Merged all states of consciousness in to one. All tiers and dimensions became one, and submerged with the loss of identity.

I would agree with what Leo said.

After working with psychedelics for almost 2 years, I can finally understand/surrender and flow with what Weed/THC offers.
I find it hilarious that the most potent psychedelic was "hidden" in plain sight.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

The Rastafari religion always praised the plant as a tool to connect with God

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

1 hour ago, Davino said:

The Rastafari religion always praised the plant as a tool to connect with God

They aren't exactly wrong... Oh, Proud Mary keep on burning! See you in 12 months.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 1/7/2023 at 6:13 PM, Leo Gura said:

No. It makes me conscious like an alien hive mind. I become so conscious that it starts to bleed into insanity. No amount of meditation will ever make you that conscious.

Smh.  This isn't the point of meditation, nor of enlightenment.  This left-brained quest to achieve the "most" or "deepest" is an endless and fruitless solidification of the ego as some ever-greater so-called realization.  No.  If you think there's a deeper and less deep, you've missed it.  If you think there's more enlightened and less enlightened, you've missed it.  If you can speak of it at all, you've missed it.  This isn't just a thoughtless state, it isn't a state at all, or even an experience.  If this doesn't make sense, then you're not there yet.  Have some faith and listen to your heart.  Tripping can be useful but equally can lead you far astray, as I'm convinced it has done for you.  You aren't the most exceptional human to ever live, and the masters aren't "full of shit."  The sooner you accept that, the sooner you have a chance of coming back from this schizophrenic insanity.

@Flyboy

Missed what? 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 1/8/2023 at 7:16 PM, Flyboy said:

d. I become so conscious that it starts to bleed into insanity. No amount of meditation will ever

Why would you want this tho?